View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 20 2014 11:21 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 05 2017 03:17 PM
- File Size: 718.48KB
- Views: 23464
- Downloads: 14025
Download TellMeWhen 4.3.42 Votes
TellmeWhen TellMeWhen 4.3.4
TellMeWhen provides visual, auditory, and textual notifications about cooldowns, buffs, and pretty much every other element of combat. TellMeWhen is...
Icons can track any of the following things:
- Reactive abilities
- Multi-state abilities
- Temporary weapon enchants
- Totems/Wild mushrooms/Ghouls/Lightwell
- Rune cooldowns
- Internal cooldowns
- Others' cooldowns
- Diminishing returns
- Spell casts
- Loss of Control effects
- ...And any combination of over 110 other things with easy-to-use conditions.
- Icons can be set to show or hide based on the status of their basic element and their usability based on range, duration, stacks, and resources.
- All icons can show the standard cooldown animation to display their status, and are compatible with OmniCC.
- There are over 110 conditions that can be configured to make an icon show only under very specific or very general circumstances.
- You can set a sound to play when important attributes of an icon change.
- You can also set text to be announced/displayed when an icon's attributes change.
- Icons can show at different transparency levels based upon the usability/existence of what they are checking.
- Icons can show status bars on top of them, indicating the required resources and their remaining cooldown/duration in a different way.
- Icons can be skinned with Masque (formerly ButtonFacade).
Other files you may be interested in ..
Apr 05 2017 03:21 PM
- 55 Total Files
- 7 Total Categories
- 4 Total Authors
- 451977 Total Downloads
- Omen Threat Meter Latest File
- Mainadmin Latest Submitter