- Submitted: Jul 12 2014 11:00 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 12 2014 11:00 PM
- File Size: 438.7KB
- Views: 9463
- Downloads: 1265
Download Skillet 2.3beta1 (Cataclysm 4.3.
Trade Skill Window Profession Gold Queue
Skillet: A trade skill window replacement
Skillet is a replacement for the default tradeskill and craft UI, and is based on Advanced Trade Skill Window, by Slarti.
To report bugs and request new features check: http://www.wowace.co...killet/tickets/
To help with Localization see: http://www.wowace.co...t/localization/
- Larger the the standard tradeskill window
- Built-in queue for creating multiple, different items
- User editable list of notes attached to reagents and crafted items.
- Automatically buy reagents for queued recipes when visiting a vendor
- Recipes can be filtered by name, whether or not you could level when creating the item, and whether or not you have the mats available.
- If you can craft a reagent needed by a recipe, then clicking on that reagent will take you to its recipe (same features as Reverse Engineering.
- Queued items are saved when you log out and are restored on log in
- If the item to be crafted requires a minimum level to use, that level can be displayed along with the recipe (disabled by default)
- The shopping list of items needed for all queued recipes for all alts can be displayed at banks, auction houses, or from the command line
- Items needed for crafting queued items can be automatically retrieved from your bank or guild bank (by using the shopping list)
- Sorting of recipes (name, difficulty, level, and quality of crafted item)
- Complete or mostly complete localizations for deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
- Tracking inventory on alternate characters
- Item tooltips can be set to display the list of alternate characters that can craft the item.
- Custom filtering of recipes (have mats, have mats in bank, min level/max level, etc)
- Custom grouping
- What are the numbers in the middle and how to hide them? - It's the number of craftable items using reagents in your bag, bank, alts. Right+Click on the bag icon to turn them off
- How to search in the item name only? - Start your search phrase with exclamation mark: !ink
- How to search in Auction House? - Alt+Click on shopping list
- How to retrieve items from bank? - Turn on "Display shopping list at banks"
- How to turn off Skillet temporarily? - Shift+Click your profession button/link. It also works for View All in your Guild Tab.
- How to use Enchanting Vellum? - Right Click on Process/Create/Create All button. You create only 1 enchanted vellum, repeat to create more
- How to use auto Milling/Prospecting? - Alt+Click/Right Click on Prospect/Milling icons. You can also create a macro /click SkilletAutoMilling or /click SkilletAutoProspecting
- How to paste a recipe in the chat? - double click on the recipe list
Other files you may be interested in ..
Jul 12 2014 10:42 PM
- 68 Total Files
- 7 Total Categories
- 5 Total Authors
- 607556 Total Downloads
- Say Arcane Latest File
- Wickedmind Latest Submitter