View other files from this member
- Submitted: Apr 19 2017 04:37 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 19 2017 04:37 PM
- File Size: 266.1KB
- Views: 3285
- Downloads: 785
Download Scrolling Combat Text 7.1.X
Scrolling Combat Text SCT
What is it? - A fairly simple but very configurable mod that adds damage, heals, and events (dodge, parry, windfury, etc...) as scrolling text above you character model, much like what already happens above your target. This makes it so you do not have to watch (or use) your regular combat chat window and gives it a "Final Fantasy" feel.
What can it do?
- Damage messages
- Heals (incoming and outgoing) and Overhealing (with healer ID's), with filtering for small heals.
- Spell Damage/Resists and Damage Type
- All "Miss" events (dodge, block, immune, etc...)
- Custom Colors for all text events
- Config file to setup custom events (self and target), capture data, and display it.
- Debuff/Buff gain and loss Messages
- Low Health and Mana Warnings with values, and optional sounds
- Rage/Mana/Energy Gains
- Enter and Leave Combat Messages
- Rogue Combo Points, 5 CP Alert Message
- Class Skill alerts (Execute, Overpower, CounterAttack, etc...)
- Honor, Reputation, Skill Gain
- Eight Animation Types (Verticle, Rainbow, Horizontal, Angled Down, Angled Up, Sprinkler, Curved HUD, Angled HUD)
- Four Fonts
- Two seperate Animation frames, each with their own settings. Assign any Event to either.
- Ability to flag any event as critical or as a text messages
- Sliders for text size, opacity, animation speed, movement speed, and on screen placement (with custom editbox)
- Lightmode, for when you care most about performance (at the loss of a few features).
- Now Based in Ace3.
- Settings saved per character by default, but supports all Ace3 Profiles
- Load/Delete settings from another character. Load built in Profiles.
- Localized to work in almost all WoW clients.
How do I use it? - First unzip it into your interface\addons directory. For more info on installing, please read install.txt. Now just run WoW and once logged in, type /sctmenu to get the options screen.
SCT_EVENT_CONFIG.LUA is used to setup custom message events. Please open up the file (notepad, etc...) and read the opening section to understand how to use it all.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FILE IN SCT. IF YOU DON'T READ IT AND USE IT, THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A TON OF WHAT SCT HAS TO OFFER IN CUSTOMIZATION
/sctdisplay is used to create your own custom messages.
/sctdisplay 'message' (for white text)
/sctdisplay 'message' red(0-10) green(0-10) blue(0-10)
Example: /sctdisplay 'Heal Me' 10 0 0 - This will display 'Heal Me' in bright red
Some Colors: red = 10 0 0, green = 0 10 0, blue = 0 0 10, yellow = 10 10 0, magenta = 10 0 10, cyan = 0 10 10
- 55 Total Files
- 7 Total Categories
- 4 Total Authors
- 492873 Total Downloads
- OmniCC Latest File
- Seranoz1337 Latest Submitter