How to fix #134 error and client crashes
Hello dear Players
- You played here for some days without any problem and Accidently you got #134 error.
- You Downloaded the full client and when u open the wow.exe you getting #134 error.
How to fix :
1: Try deleting Cache folder ( No cache in data )
2: Try right clicking on WoW folder, choose properties. When window pops up, empty box in front of "Read-only" and click Ok. Then confirm for all folders, subfolders and files. After that try again.
if it worked enjoy if no keep doing other option
3: in case you have bad mfil file, try downloading this ( 5.0.5 ) :
Extract it in WoW folder and overwrite originals. Optionally, you can make backup copy of originals. And then try again.
4: to delete "alternate.mpq" and "alternate.mpq.lock". Then try again.
Lastly, try downloading this ( 4.3.4 ) :
Extract it in WoW folder and try again. Overwrite originals.
Client crash ( fatal error )
- You Created a blood elf race and when u enter the game u getting fatal error. ( 5.0.5 )
- When you Join to some Battle Grounds you getting fatal error. ( 5.0.5 )
- When you Going to Some Zones You getting fatal error. ( 5.0.5 )
How to fix :
- Close the wow.exe.
- Delete your cache folder ( No cache in data )
- Low Your Graphic setting.
- Start wow.exe and its Done.
Thanks to Seth2208 for some Information