New Donation Shop Item?

Donation Shop Spirit Mote Harmony

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 minisaac2

minisaac2

• 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:39 AM

Hey guys, this will be one of my first posts in the forum so please excuse the lack of professionalism in my writing :P

As I farmed through another run of Mogushan Palace Normal, hoping that every mob I kill would drop that elusive Mote of Harmony. I started thinking that there must be more to life than farming this shitty material that all crafters hate with a passion.

What if the GM's were to enable us players to purchase as sensible amount of Motes for a sensible amount of DP?

What do you guys think!?

Again please excuse my apalling writing, I failed english most of my school life so... :P

• EnriqueKi likes this

#2 E

E

Veteran

• 58 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hmm, that's not a bad idea.

• yulwuczox likes this

Pandaz rule

#3 The Fabulous Lord of Sexy

The Fabulous Lord of Sexy

Legen.... wait for it.... dairy!

• Legendary
  • 4716 posts
  • Locationis only a point of view.

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

In the case that was implemented, economy would plummet down for crafting items, and the cost would go down by at least 50%. I personally don't think that's a good idea, because, not only the thing I mention will probably happen, but other players will start raging and asking other items to be implemented in the DP shop.

• Dr. jaliX likes this

#4 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hey guys, this will be one of my first posts in the forum so please excuse the lack of professionalism in my writing :P

As I farmed through another run of Mogushan Palace Normal, hoping that every mob I kill would drop that elusive Mote of Harmony. I started thinking that there must be more to life than farming this shitty material that all crafters hate with a passion.

What if the GM's were to enable us players to purchase as sensible amount of Motes for a sensible amount of DP?

What do you guys think!?

Again please excuse my apalling writing, I failed english most of my school life so... :P

Suur

omg stupid forum,can't even underline what I want wth

omg can't even delete either

#5 minisaac2

minisaac2

• 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

Well considering the lack of gear to players on this server, lowering the price of the items would not be a bad thing at all, but it was just an idea. I know that GM's will never even read this or consider the idea, I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Its not like they give a shit about the economy anyway, giving 25dp to all accounts which they then spent on mounts = mountst are now 10k instead of the usual 20k...

#6 minisaac2

minisaac2

• 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

What do you guys think!?

Suur

omg stupid forum,can't even underline what I want wth

omg can't even delete either

what did you even want to say mate. your english is worse than mine

#7 minisaac2

minisaac2

• 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:17 AM

In the case that was implemented, economy would plummet down for crafting items, and the cost would go down by at least 50%. I personally don't think that's a good idea, because, not only the thing I mention will probably happen, but other players will start raging and asking other items to be implemented in the DP shop.

Its not like there are a lot of crafted boe items on the AH anyway, its cus Motes are a sorry to farm and no one can be bothered.

#8 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

Its not like there are a lot of crafted boe items on the AH anyway, its cus Motes are a sorry to farm and no one can be bothered.

Go on the timeless isle , spend 2 hrs on farming and you will see the result.In my case i got easy over 850 motes.

#9 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:21 PM

what did you even want to say mate. your english is worse than mine

Do point out a single mistake in my sentences and I'll give you my account for free. Failing to quote properly =/= bad English.

#10 Kamuran(rip)

Kamuran(rip)

The Patient One

• Heroic
  • 985 posts
  • LocationFar Away

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:46 PM

Do point out a single mistake in my sentences and I'll give you my account for free. Failing to quote properly =/= bad English.

me know u no speak english men

Sarcasm: The last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

https://www.warcraft...1619957/latest/

#11 Admiral Allahu Akbar

Admiral Allahu Akbar

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1141 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

better late than never answer to a 8month old post lol

#12 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

better late than never answer to a 8month old post lol

u said it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donation, Shop, Spirit, Mote, Harmony