How To Fix WoW Error °132 ? ( Windows 7 , 8 ) and * 8.1 *
1. Right click on your WoW.exe (maybe you have Launcher.exe),
Then "Properties -> Compatibility".
2. * Look here *
Just an example, where is it.
3. Now click on Windows XP (Service Pack 3) !
4. Apply -> OK.
Now refresh the desktop, and open your WoW.exe .
[ Windows 8 guide ] Occasionally a particular video card model or driver will have incompatibilities with World of Warcraft’s default DirectX 11 mode. You can switch your mode by modifying the config.wtf file.
1. Open the World of Warcraft game folder.
2. Open the WTF folder.
3. Double-click the Config.wtf file and open with Notepad.
4. Change the SET gxApi "D3D11" line to SET gxApi "D3D9". Save the file and relaunch the game.
- Near / - Havelena
If its helped, please leave comment here.
***** And don't forget to check your drivers. Always try to get the latest drivers *****