13 replies to this topic

#1 Nopasterino

Nopasterino

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYou're mom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

Hello everyone, today I am here to discuss a very serious issue in our server, but first allow me to introduce myself: My name is Jamal Allahu Al-Jihad Akbar and I am Pakistanese. On the beautiful night of February 28th 1969, my mother gave birth to me. It was a troublesome conception because the doctor could not see through her burka properly, I managed to come out safely in the end though. She loved me very much and breastfed me until I was 7. I said my first word ever when I was 4, the word was "Kabum". This is very important to me as it is the reason I am such a diehard fan of the brazilian LoL team Kabum!.
When I was 12 years old I flew to the US with my father Muharammad. When we landed, some fat security man who smelled like french fries told us to stop because we had been selected for a random security search thing. My father got really angry and yelled at the man who looked like a brown piñata "It's because we are jewish isn't it? I should've known better than to expect americunts to be tolerant..." The guard just looked at him nervously, a single droplet of sweat trailing down his third chin. Foolishly, I spoke up "But papa, you say all jewish people are filthy infidels who should burn on a cross alongside the christian heretics for not believing in the almighty Allah." ...I should have stayed quiet. Three landwhales instantly pounced on my father as he took out some sort of remote control from his turban and shouted "Aloha snackbar!". Unfortunately, he did not survive the encounter with the three humanoid walruses as he was unable to breathe underneath all the fat rolls.
Anyway, that is the story of how I got my first full body cavity search.

I started playing WoW during vanilla and achieved gladiator with my Blood DK in season 3. I have achieved high ranks in just about every game I've played, ranging from the casual World of Warcraft to the hardcore Maplestory.
And now, I am a majestic and independent 23 year old japanese pelican who don't need no man.

Anywhoozle, now that I've introduced myself, let me get back on topic.

wat the fuck is wrong with u ppl why is staff upholding non existent rules and not punishing ppl who break the ones that actually exist? im not butthurt over myself or any1 else, just confused cuz shit like ninjaing or w/e is supposedly against the rules ( http://i.imgur.com/Cgn3USl.png ) yet ppl dont get punished for it "jaja git a fookin guild m8"
on the other hand simple shit like afking bgs (just fix the report button ingame wtf) is NOT listed as being against the rules but ppl get bent for it anyway. these r just examples but u get the idea. clearly either the rules post needs to be updated or most of the staff needs to read it again.
i shouldnt need to say this as any1 with half a brain should be able to comprehend it but dont take this as staff harassment. im just a confused lil retard on the internet that is hoping to shed some light on this

-merc out

• Bounty, Nyhmbo, Berry and 10 others like this

#2 methtrips

methtrips

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

perkele

#3 Nopasterino

Nopasterino

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYou're mom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

perkele

pls sir srs replies only lets try to keep the karma in this thread positive :^)

#4 nikito123

nikito123

• 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

PogChamp

#5 methtrips

methtrips

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

tumblr_n8y2nfsqQj1rnyeudo1_500.jpgg

#6 Sir Ice Lance a Lot

Sir Ice Lance a Lot

Lancespamx

• Legendary
  • 1617 posts
  • LocationOut of LoS for sure

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

http://civilwartalk....cken-jpg.18961/

ARCHIM POLLO

Posted Image

#7 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

On the beautiful night of February 28th 1969, my mother gave birth to me.

... And now, I am a majestic and independent 23 year old japanese pelican who don't need no man.

#8 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

On the beautiful night of February 28th 1969, my mother gave birth to me.

... And now, I am a majestic and independent 23 year old japanese pelican who don't need no man.

P.S Take my upvotes, your introduction made me cri for 15 minutes straight 

#9 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

I just quoted myself instead of editing 
:(

#10 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8847 posts

Fuck.

#11 Sir Ice Lance a Lot

Sir Ice Lance a Lot

Lancespamx

• Legendary
  • 1617 posts
  • LocationOut of LoS for sure

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

coUfFEL.gif

• M. Guy #2 likes this
Posted Image

#12 Nopasterino

Nopasterino

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYou're mom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

i know it is sad but papa is in a better place with 72 virgins now

lets just hope they're all females.

#13 slashnox

slashnox

• 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:43 PM

LaMO PLS TLDR I SPEK LITTLE ENGLAD 

Fuck.

NCIE POST FRAM AHAHAHE EKKXD

#14 Heimskr

Heimskr

Marshal

• 225 posts
  • LocationWhiterun

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:47 AM

• Berry likes this

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: staff, srsbzns, introduction, truestory, HeyGuys