Photo

Population, Faction

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 zombikittn

zombikittn
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

You wana a proff ? When Megarea reasled We pwned that boss as frist. Horde is always skipping hard bosses and hord have a skill No way. They have to go on me in 5+ mans or they cant catch me. and sure We are doing in core raid ToT in 1 Hour full one with trash ofc. and preparating (buffs) So keep hard try to say Him Hord is better Y better for Kill not for play kkthxbb Hord smelling Fagit :*

you are so intelligent sir, such a freat example of the alliance hahaha. really you need to go brush up on your english, i doubt anyone can understand what youre saying lol. Furthermore, you're talking about raiding, which pretty much requires no skill other than to pay attention and be geared. PVP requires much more actual skill, (unless you're an alliance in which case they win because they cant do anything without a group) and Ive seen a single horde take on 5 alliance and win, I cant say ive seen that happen for an alliance lol. Get over yourself kid, you got op racials and the alliance are nothing but buttbuddies and cowards. lrn2skill "alliance smelling fagit" hahaha

#42 Colowar

Colowar

• 23 posts
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

Go for what you prefer.

The population may change suddenly :)

#43 Nossferatu

Nossferatu

Noss

• Heroic
  • 881 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

Both are the same thing why all this spam? XD I mean this guy made his first post and makes a #TT

Neither in Hell, not in Paradise... neither Damned, not Safe... I did not Die and I did not Live...

#44 Kamuran(rip)

Kamuran(rip)

The Patient One

• Heroic
  • 985 posts
  • LocationFar Away

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

Both are the same thing why all this spam? XD I mean this guy made his first post and makes a #TT

u jelly?

Sarcasm: The last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

https://www.warcraft...1619957/latest/

#45 Nossferatu

Nossferatu

Noss

• Heroic
  • 881 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:24 AM

u jelly?

Me marmalade. 

Neither in Hell, not in Paradise... neither Damned, not Safe... I did not Die and I did not Live...

#46 Warriorpowa

Warriorpowa

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 286 posts
  • LocationWho knows.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:37 AM

If you wanna change to 4.3, Go to Horde, PvE and PvP is there!

Actually, Alliance are good in PvP to but in PvE I don't recomended. It's all in your decision.

my rekt is ur enemy

#47 Nossferatu

Nossferatu

Noss

• Heroic
  • 881 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:41 AM

If you wanna change to 4.3, Go to Horde, PvE and PvP is there!

Actually, Alliance are good in PvP to but in PvE I don't recomended. It's all in your decision.

WRONG... My guild is PvE  :D  "The darkness" ... all +403 PvE ... After each of 2 resets.. we make 2 raids in one day (DS 10 HC) at the same time with 2 groups, both start at the same time, both end at the same time and ALWAYS 8/8 bosses :D . And i know like 5 guilds in alliance with that system. 

• The Di Shu likes this

#48 RockAFreaK

RockAFreaK
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

So I started to play on the 5.4.8 realm too. Can someone tell me how's the population there? Whats the max number of people online and when?

#49 Warriorpowa

Warriorpowa

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 286 posts
  • LocationWho knows.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:20 PM

WRONG... My guild is PvE  :D  "The darkness" ... all +403 PvE ... After each of 2 resets.. we make 2 raids in one day (DS 10 HC) at the same time with 2 groups, both start at the same time, both end at the same time and ALWAYS 8/8 bosses :D . And i know like 5 guilds in alliance with that system. 

With my guild on Horde, we do over 3 or 4 Ds10hc per day and there are like 2 or 3 with 399lvl 400lvl and the rest are +405, and We do 2 or 3 raid Ds25HC per week 8/8 ALL RAIDS and we are spanish guys all of it. We are "Glory Of The Cataclysm" :lol: 
And after a 1 mounth I change my druid to alliance to pass some gold to my brother, but I don't wanna come back cuz i was with my good old frinds so, i started go to raids like dshc and nm, so I wisp some guy who was arming hc so he inspec me and kick me out.. and with my druid have 402 on that time, same on nm they just kick me with other people.. and happends with all people whos arming.. so i come back to HORDE.

my rekt is ur enemy

#50 Admiral Allahu Akbar

Admiral Allahu Akbar

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1141 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

same happens on horde side if you go random, so what?

#51 Deepmind

Deepmind

Patient

• Legendary
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:11 PM

With my guild on Horde, we do over 3 or 4 Ds10hc per day and there are like 2 or 3 with 399lvl 400lvl and the rest are +405, and We do 2 or 3 raid Ds25HC per week 8/8 ALL RAIDS and we are spanish guys all of it. We are "Glory Of The Cataclysm" :lol: 
And after a 1 mounth I change my druid to alliance to pass some gold to my brother, but I don't wanna come back cuz i was with my good old frinds so, i started go to raids like dshc and nm, so I wisp some guy who was arming hc so he inspec me and kick me out.. and with my druid have 402 on that time, same on nm they just kick me with other people.. and happends with all people whos arming.. so i come back to HORDE.

the-rock-clapping.gif

#52  s K T

s K T

Heroic

• 790 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

saint, u cant do a raid without wipe with sKT.

so I am waiting for challengers. :D

#53 Æirik

Æirik

• 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

Horde are vile and hideous creatures. Only children play them. Who else would want to play a monster?

#54 Kamuran(rip)

Kamuran(rip)

The Patient One

• Heroic
  • 985 posts
  • LocationFar Away

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

Horde are vile and hideous creatures. Only children play them. Who else would want to play a monster?

I thought kids always wanted to be the good guys. At least I was like that when I was a kid. *insert you are still a kid joke here*

Sarcasm: The last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

https://www.warcraft...1619957/latest/