• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

pet cd resetting is legit what would u be without another monkey stun or pet sac lol

Get a wolf, a cat and 3 monkeys or either wolf/cat and 4 monkeys. By the time you use your 3th or 4th sac/ monkey stun the cd on the first pet will probably have expired P:

#22 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

am i the only one who want something good for hunts i mean thy are legit now

Hunter is my favorite class in cata I love it a lot, but seeing 1.5k hunters get 2.8k+ from spamming dismiss and doing chimera -> cs shot - > readiness -> chimera -> cs shot bothers me 

#23 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:14 PM

Get a wolf, a cat and 3 monkeys or either wolf/cat and 4 monkeys. By the time you use your 3th or 4th sac/ monkey stun the cd on the first pet will probably have expired P:

even if it would be like that, then it's still possible, so i dont know why even complain about it!

btw if anyone is interested in it, check this VIDEO somewhere in Tosan using this "skilltrick", don't have the time to check where! :)

Posted Image

#24 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

even if it would be like that, then it's still possible, so i dont know why even complain about it!

btw if anyone is interested in it, check this VIDEO somewhere in Tosan using this "skilltrick", don't have the time to check where! :)

I'm complaining about it because you can refresh cat/wolf buffs and the 10% ap one before you open, that's what's making it op. Meaning hunter teams with a stealther have a guaranteed full duration roar,howl and 10% ap buff with their opener, which is pretty op 
Btw the video you're showing me is from another expansion 

#25 mcniggen

mcniggen

• 39 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

i dont know why you all are crying over traps.... and saying hunters are op. Blood dks are op. ret pallidans are op...

...but hunters?

if a hunter can launch a trap on you while they're kiting your rogues and warriors, and your running and jumping all over the damn place, thats skill friend. and its a skill shot. ive played hunters for over 6 years and i cant drop traps on people like that guy in the video did. he's a very skilled hunter. doesnt mean the class is broken.

as for the guy asking for chimera heal nerf, dude..... its 5% of their health. its so low.  unless you would prefure the damage chimera had on retail.... i say keep it as it is.

sad to see you guys cried to get a mechanic changed when it didnt need to be. maybe if i cry like you guys the devs will nerf blood. ret, and fury warriors too :D

#26 Dr. jaliX

Dr. jaliX

Doctor

• Legendary
  • 2565 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

i dont know why you all are crying over traps.... and saying hunters are op. Blood dks are op. ret pallidans are op...

...but hunters?

if a hunter can launch a trap on you while they're kiting your rogues and warriors, and your running and jumping all over the damn place, thats skill friend. and its a skill shot. ive played hunters for over 6 years and i cant drop traps on people like that guy in the video did. he's a very skilled hunter. doesnt mean the class is broken.

as for the guy asking for chimera heal nerf, dude..... its 5% of their health. its so low.  unless you would prefure the damage chimera had on retail.... i say keep it as it is.

sad to see you guys cried to get a mechanic changed when it didnt need to be. maybe if i cry like you guys the devs will nerf blood. ret, and fury warriors too :D

LOL DIDNT U SEE THIS OBVIOUS SARCASM!?!

i'm sick of all this raiding well screw arena rating but nothing compares to pursueing all these honor kills

#27  s K T

s K T

Heroic

• 790 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

you make me laugh well I go eat something.... :D

#28 mcniggen

mcniggen

• 39 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

LOL DIDNT U SEE THIS OBVIOUS SARCASM!?!

no..... actually i didnt XD sorry man.

#29 jegerjobest

jegerjobest
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

To Dr.Jalix

Trap being instant, as a guy who has mained hunter for 3 years, is BAD. 

It only makes it faceroll for hunters who don't know how to properly scatter trap, but I can tell you that putting off a scatter, then shooting off the "instant" trap right away, is gonna lose 2 sec off the scatter. 

Now on the other hand, having the freeze trap like on retail, to activate upon 1.5 second, is much better, because you get no downtime. You get the full duration of scatter (almost) and you then get the full freeze. 3s+8s = 11s (Otherwise 1s+8s=9s cause the trap is instant)

Chimera is working as supposed. 

So are pets, when you dismiss a pet, it will always reset its cooldowns no matter how many times you dismiss it. And unless you really suck, the hunter you're playing against wont be dismissing pets like you guys are saying, besides in the occasional deterrence.

#30 jegerjobest

jegerjobest
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:32 PM

Hunter is my favorite class in cata I love it a lot, but seeing 1.5k hunters get 2.8k+ from spamming dismiss and doing chimera -> cs shot - > readiness -> chimera -> cs shot bothers me 

A hunter that uses chimera shot and readiness to repop it? What?.. are you playing arena or battlegrounds?

#31 jegerjobest

jegerjobest
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

10 sec, typo (not home:s)

#32 Kamuran(rip)

Kamuran(rip)

The Patient One

• Heroic
  • 984 posts
  • LocationFar Away

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:58 PM

• ^Dejan likes this

Sarcasm: The last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

https://www.warcraft...1619957/latest/

#33 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

A hunter that uses chimera shot and readiness to repop it? What?.. are you playing arena or battlegrounds?

that's 2,8k+ mmr hunt tactics in 2's here have you been living under a rock? 

• Rake / Ebolastation likes this

#34 ^Dejan

^Dejan

Legendary

• Veteran
  • 1357 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

#35 jegerjobest

jegerjobest
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

I don't know what server that is then but opening with a double chimera into readiness, losing you all the focus and missing out a reset option is definately something the better hunters are doing on Deathwing. 

Because that's stupid AF!

Im trying in my mind to set together a scenario where this is an advantage over actually opening with a aimed into chimera, or even chimera into triple tranq.. but I can't.. On Deathwing you definately can't do that.

#36 jegerjobest

jegerjobest
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

"Are not doing"** fcking typos.

#37 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

I don't know what server that is then but opening with a double chimera into readiness, losing you all the focus and missing out a reset option is definately something the better hunters are doing on Deathwing. 

Because that's stupid AF!

Im trying in my mind to set together a scenario where this is an advantage over actually opening with a aimed into chimera, or even chimera into triple tranq.. but I can't.. On Deathwing you definately can't do that.

Didn't say it's a thoughtful thing to do but I've seen quite a few high rated hunters play like that. Stay behind a pillar and refresh buffs, come out when your rogue/feral get someone to 40% in opener stun, chimera cs shot into readiness chimera cs shot and there you have it. I even know a 2650 hunter who has Bad Manner on auto and backpedals when being trained. It's monster wow in a nutshell. 

#38 Berry

Berry

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 8846 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

bye r1 3v3 bye r1 2v2 and r2

B) B) B) B)

rip :( 

#39 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

45fYF3a.gif

• Berry likes this

#40 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

I even know a 2650 hunter who has Bad Manner on auto and backpedals when being trained. 

^_^  :lol:  sadly, but true

Posted Image