pve guild DS alliance cataclysm

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 darkozy

darkozy

• 17 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm kind of bored of playing alone with pugs and people like that. I'm bored of fail raid or fail dungeon... That's why I would like to join a guild! I heard that the best way to get gear and to have fun at the same time is by having a nice guild to support us.

I have already a few charater who might be interesting :

-ret paladin 85 pvp ilvl 390

-blood death knight 85 pvp ilvl 38X

-survival hunter 85 pve ilvl 384

-fury warrior 85 pve ilvl 381

-frost mage 85 pvp ilvl 369

Sure, they are not 395 ++ to do DS easily and I might not master every class, but I'm open in every comment to help me out.

Also, depending of the need of any guild, I have 430 donation point to spend. It can be interesting I suppose lol.

Well, message me if any guild is interest and ask any question on this topic or in private if you want

pacoturcotte :)

#2 Danny1360

Danny1360

• 22 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

Hi im currently in a pve guild and where recruiting Pass the Joint We are a English speaking pve guild. We are Friendly and Very Helpful We run Random Hour of Twilight's Everyday and Raids Every Week We are 7/7 Fl normal/heroic and 8/8 Dragon soul Normal. we are also looking to start ds heroic if u want a invite just whisper any of our members.

#3 darkozy

darkozy

• 17 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:11 AM

Hi im currently in a pve guild and where recruiting Pass the Joint We are a English speaking pve guild. We are Friendly and Very Helpful We run Random Hour of Twilight's Everyday and Raids Every Week We are 7/7 Fl normal/heroic and 8/8 Dragon soul Normal. we are also looking to start ds heroic if u want a invite just whisper any of our members.

I am interested in your proposition but I can't click the link ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pve, guild, DS, alliance, cataclysm