Photo

[General]Vote System->Support Point System!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

Dear Players,

we sadly noticed today some player did a heavy abuse with our Voting system, these Users got serious pusnishment and the top 5% of them got Permanent ban!

This happening did the last step to say goodbye our current Vote System.

What will be instead of Vote System?!

Support Point System welcome, we will reward your gaming activity and community role. You will get points for the following activities(system still in development changes are possible):

- Login ingame every day (Special rewards for Login Streak!)

- Have lvl85 and/or lvl90 character

- Playing on Monster realms since 1 week,1 month, 1 year...

- Vote activities

• The Di Shu, M. Guy #2, Heisenberg and 22 others like this

#2 ZMetal

ZMetal
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

Any new updates? I only seem to get +15 VP for login/day. Not here to complain, if I wanted to that I'd bug you guys about the state of Isle of Conquest BG lol. Anyways, if there is any way for me to earn a few more points here and there I'd love to hear it. Like what are 'Vote activities'? What are the rewards for 'played since...'? I have an 85, I did not notice anything for that. What is the reward for login streak? I've logged in daily for 2 weeks now.

• Filthy Frank likes this

#3 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:17 AM

thats what am talking about! its not votes anymoar its daily login points soo name it support points is great idea!

+1

#4 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:05 PM

Dear Players,

we sadly noticed today some player did a heavy abuse with our Voting system, these Users got serious pusnishment and the top 5% of them got Permanent ban!

This happening did the last step to say goodbye our current Vote System.

What will be insted of Vote System?!

Support Point System welcome, we will reward your gaming activity and community role. You will get points for the following activities(system still in development changes are possible):

- Login ingame every day (Special rewards for Login Streak!)

- Have lvl85 and/or lvl90 character

- Playing on Monster realms since 1 week,1 month, 1 year...

- Vote activities

No rewards so far xDD

#5 wowferreira

wowferreira

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

This idea just sounds so bad to my eyes....

You guys realise that by removing the old Vote System, you'll be down to rank like 150 on WoW Vote Toplists right?

Like, who cares if players would get 75 VP, at least they'd vote and by doing so the realm population was increasing..

Like, Vote Points don't come out of your own pocket, it's not your own money, so just let it the way it was.. ATM is basicly impossible to get a character geared using vote points and donation points.. 

The prices are too high, you guys should take that in mind.. Both VP and DP were betterbefore you guys "fixed" it...

Either low the prices or the cost of stuff..

Best Regards,

WoWFerreira.

#6 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

You guys realise that by removing the old Vote System, you'll be down to rank like 150 on WoW Vote Toplists right?

Like, who cares if players would get 75 VP, at least they'd vote and by doing so the realm population was increasing..

Like, Vote Points don't come out of your own pocket, it's not your own money, so just let it the way it was.. ATM is basicly impossible to get a character geared using vote points and donation points.. 

The prices are too high, you guys should take that in mind.. Both VP and DP were betterbefore you guys "fixed" it...

Best Regards,

WoWFerreira.

The truth has been spoken.

#7 debbischbieload

debbischbieload

• 44 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

Best Regards,

WoWFerreira.

the changes you guys are replying to is a 3/4 year old and meanwhile the population is growing or at least stable (depends the time range we are talking about) and the prices are still lower than on other servers.

#8 wowferreira

wowferreira

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

the changes you guys are replying to is a 3/4 year old and meanwhile the population is growing or at least stable (depends the time range we are talking about) and the prices are still lower than on other servers.

It's not that old lol. MonsterWoW changed this in 2015. Also, define other servers please.

#9 ZMetal

ZMetal
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:10 PM

I still want info from admins. They said 3/4 of a year ago that there were these other bonus' coming to offset the loss of voting. Yet I get/see nothing of the sort. I agree with the linked comment, admins are shooting themselves in the foot when pretty much every other server allows it. Agreed, why do they care? It's not their time/money/energy put into. If you're gunna remove something that EVERY OTHER SERVER has, then follow through on what you say your going to replace it with. Yet I still have no admin reply to his own post. /ignored

#10 wowferreira

wowferreira

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

I still want info from admins. They said 3/4 of a year ago that there were these other bonus' coming to offset the loss of voting. Yet I get/see nothing of the sort. I agree with the linked comment, admins are shooting themselves in the foot when pretty much every other server allows it. Agreed, why do they care? It's not their time/money/energy put into. If you're gunna remove something that EVERY OTHER SERVER has, then follow through on what you say your going to replace it with. Yet I still have no admin reply to his own post. /ignored

Welcome to Monster-WoW. NP.

• -Al- likes this

#11 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:50 PM

Welcome to Monster-WoW. NP.

420 10/10 enough water is my rating for mwow staff.
  • Filthy Frank likes this

Forgotten Scrub.

#12 opc0ws

opc0ws
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

I lost my 1000 vote points. How can I get it back? I vote everyday.

#13 Zoey

Zoey

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

What are vote points used for?  :)

#14 Starscream

Starscream

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:47 PM

Last time I used them was for glyphs,and some transmog items...

• Zoey and Z RAMdon Z like this

Starscreamer Stormtrooper Lhstwentytwo - Dace - Vanhealen - Europe

#15 Wickedmind

Wickedmind

Legendary

• GameMaster
  • 1224 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 03:19 PM

U can buy some recepies aswell,and as starscream said- mog items glyps and various things.

Regards,

Wick3dmind.

• Zoey and Z RAMdon Z like this

FgNa8En.png

https://discord.gg/pZQACTs

#16 Zoey

Zoey

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

I picked up a nice bow for my level 60 char with vote points and a few glyps :)