transmog

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 iamgrey

iamgrey
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:32 AM

hi, 

i play in server monster (cata) and i saw a player (rogue) used Paladin wrathfull armor, so that was transmog? but when i try to do same as that, its not be able to transmog. so its a bug or not?

thanks.

best regards
nb: sorry for my bad english  :lol:

#2 Nossferatu

Nossferatu

Noss

• Heroic
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

Hi :) is not a bug. It's Mwow Costume content this means that you can use the legendary transmog NPC to transmog your armor to any kind of other armor (cloth to mail, mail to leather, etc) :)

So for example you use leather and you want to transmog to cloth... you save the item in the first slot of your bag (as you can see in the screenshot) and then you go with the Legendary tranmog NPC, click on "transmog item" and then you select the piece of armor to transmog, (head in this case) : 

You can do that with any type of armor.

2czedz8.jpg

Neither in Hell, not in Paradise... neither Damned, not Safe... I did not Die and I did not Live...

#3 iamgrey

iamgrey
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

Hi :) is not a bug. It's Mwow Costume content this means that you can use the legendary transmog NPC to transmog your armor to any kind of other armor (cloth to mail, mail to leather, etc) :)

So for example you use leather and you want to transmog to cloth... you save the item in the first slot of your bag (as you can see in the screenshot) and then you go with the Legendary tranmog NPC, click on "transmog item" and then you select the piece of armor to transmog, (head in this case) : 

You can do that with any type of armor.

2czedz8.jpg

aw yeaah thanks.. sir  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transmog