Alliance Or Horde Better In Pvp?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 soluvepink

soluvepink

• 14 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:24 AM

Hello,
I've been wondering if the faction Horde is good at PVP in this server? Such as the battlegrounds.
I have been playing in Alliance and decided to try out Horde, but I want to know if that is the right decision or not for PVP.

#2 Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:45 AM

Not this question again. Anyway, let me answer you this in a way you will like it very so... I am a Horde, but I won't tell you "Join us, we rule.", nor will I tell you Alliance rule.

THE ANSWER:

Both sides are terrible in PvP because of the fact both factions have a lot of "Spanish" in them. So both sides suck at PvP and sometimes they don't suck at PvP. It all depends on your luck with who you ended up in group with. So if you end up with more spanish, you're screwed. Unless by some god's miracle you end up with intelligent spanish, but that's rare. Some will say Alliance are better and many will say Horde are better, but it all depends on your luck. Those who claim their side are better, well, they had good luck in BGs with no spanish appearing, simple, or they're idiots who want you on their side for profit. Pray for the merciful joy and pick the side you want to be by heart, not wins. For if you follow your heart, every Battleground will be a win in your eyes. If not, make it a win.

Regards, Pyraeus.

#3 Jasonx

Jasonx

✧ Astral Walker ✧

• Legendary
  • 1883 posts
  • LocationBrazil At moment

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

Not this question again. Anyway, let me answer you this in a way you will like it very so... I am a Horde, but I won't tell you "Join us, we rule.", nor will I tell you Alliance rule.

THE ANSWER:

Both sides are terrible in PvP because of the fact both factions have a lot of "Spanish" in them. So both sides suck at PvP and sometimes they don't suck at PvP. It all depends on your luck with who you ended up in group with. So if you end up with more spanish, you're screwed. Unless by some god's miracle you end up with intelligent spanish, but that's rare. Some will say Alliance are better and many will say Horde are better, but it all depends on your luck. Those who claim their side are better, well, they had good luck in BGs with no spanish appearing, simple, or they're idiots who want you on their side for profit. Pray for the merciful joy and pick the side you want to be by heart, not wins. For if you follow your heart, every Battleground will be a win in your eyes. If not, make it a win.

Regards, Pyraeus.

You really hate spanish ppl?  :unsure:  are rare good ppl spanish we have a good spanish gm

im agree on this factor 

but have too good ppl on server dude, not generalize we have good players on 2 both sides, on all countries and nations, and we have idiots and stubbom childrens!

all depend your friend list   ;)

No One Can Rule On His Courage When Never In DanGer.

#4 elmasguapo2

elmasguapo2

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 384 posts
  • LocationMadrid- España

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

All people hate us... :(
  • Vithix likes this

#5 Free Herpes

Free Herpes

Heroic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationForce Que

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:22 AM

Hello,
I've been wondering if the faction Horde is good at PVP in this server? Such as the battlegrounds.
I have been playing in Alliance and decided to try out Horde, but I want to know if that is the right decision or not for PVP.

Play  nutrual panda.

#6 Free Herpes

Free Herpes

Heroic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationForce Que

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:27 AM

THE ANSWER:

Regards, Pyraeus.

he said what is best even between terrible people there is a best.

#7 Heimskr

Heimskr

Marshal

• 225 posts
  • LocationWhiterun

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

i'd say ally win ratio is higher and ques are longer, persoanlly i find the english speaking elitist jerks more annoying than spanish ppl

• Deepmind likes this

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

#8 KrivaLopata

KrivaLopata

Marshal

• 118 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:22 AM

alliance wins the bg's mostly cuz of double dps trinket+they do premades more often.I dont think as ally 1 wuld have 8 loses in a row from bg's but as horde its on daily basis.Retards tend to fight on roads,all zerg behind 1 ally to get the kill,thus wasting precious time,and yea the best way eots is played-unleast 10 in middle 2 at belf and fel reaver and rest afk-ing.So if u wanna gear up fast and have fun doing so alliance is the way

35irk8x.jpg

#9 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

sorry please! of course horde is better in PvP ;O Everyone from alliance sucks bambo wood stick and close that discussion ;D

#10 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 432 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

sorry please! of course horde is better in PvP ;O Everyone from alliance sucks bambo wood stick and close that discussion ;D

Depends i guess.On Rag atm alliance wins more bg but horde also wins :D

Forgotten Scrub.

#11 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:23 AM

ye? than go look on Bardin hold bg... i never saw there any alliance win ;O Horde just crush ally... and always when i play with friends they lose too soooo i bet horde is better in %%.

#12 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 432 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:33 PM

ye? than go look on Bardin hold bg... i never saw there any alliance win ;O Horde just crush ally... and always when i play with friends they lose too soooo i bet horde is better in %%.

probably in 4.3.4 in 5.4.8 its 50/50 :D 

Forgotten Scrub.

#13 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:24 PM

ofc 4.3.4   :o

5.4.8 isn't rip? ^^

#14  s K T

s K T

Heroic

• 790 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

Oneye "telled" the truth... qq

#15 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 691 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

So to conclude, if you see more then 2 players say "jajaja" in your bg, be free to log out for 10 min and try your luck little later. You will just lose your nervs for nothing.

• klauss likes this

#16 The Hell

The Hell

FlameBreaker

• Legendary
  • 1611 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

<FOR DA HORDE>

#17 klauss

klauss

• 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:48 AM

So to conclude, if you see more then 2 players say "jajaja" in your bg, be free to log out for 10 min and try your luck little later. You will just lose your nervs for nothing.

Wise guy.

You can either log out for 10/15 mins or just piss off ppl in bg chat, I mostly do the 2nd ): Or... you can farm kills, but imo second option is more interesting than pvping. 

#18 ramigerges

ramigerges
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLebanon

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

i prefer to play in horde side in pvp but pve i prefer alliance anw it's your choice

#19 sKT ツ

sKT ツ

The Powerpuff Girls

• Heroic
  • 536 posts
  • LocationBotswana

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

if u ask it one more time or make a new one I will fuck a pig on a muslim's back.

plz stop it dont be ass.

-.-'

Rome is burning. And the problem is not just with the people who started it. They're past irredeemable.
The problem's with all of us who do nothing...
AND ROME WILL BURN FOREVER!