Character Transfer

transfer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 bekimthaqi

bekimthaqi
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Hello i transferred my char from one account to another. It said that transfer is done but my char disappeared in the first account and it isn't in the second account. What's the problem?

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10536 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:20 AM

Hello i transferred my char from one account to another. It said that transfer is done but my char disappeared in the first account and it isn't in the second account. What's the problem?

You need to confirm the transfer in the other account.

#3 Crysta

Crysta

Veteran

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

http://forum.monster...acter-transfer/

#4 Okrikoa

Okrikoa
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

NEED HELP , I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS FOR MY ONE AND ONE FOR MY BROTHER, yesterday I spent 20 EUROS IN PUT DONATION TO 81 POINTS EACH ; To transfer characters from one account to another, BUT THE SCREEN " MIGRATION OF CHARACTER " is failing , DO NOT LET ME PRESS the button below the screen " ACCOUNT NAME DESTINATION " :( I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF tHIS, YOU

• Okrikoa likes this

#5 Crysta

Crysta

Veteran

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:22 PM

English please or Ask/tell it in the Right Section.

#6 dejowtf2

dejowtf2

Marshal

• 127 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

Dat spanish skillz tho

#7 Guest_Havelena_*

Guest_Havelena_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:55 AM

NEED HELP , I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS FOR MY ONE AND ONE FOR MY BROTHER, yesterday I spent 20 EUROS IN PUT DONATION TO 81 POINTS EACH ; To transfer characters from one account to another, BUT THE SCREEN " MIGRATION OF CHARACTER " is failing , DO NOT LET ME PRESS the button below the screen " ACCOUNT NAME DESTINATION " :( I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF tHIS, YOU

Try to use other browser like Mozilla, Opera or Google Chrome, at least you can try with Internet Explorer. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transfer