• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MysticOC

MysticOC

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1575 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

On Ragnaros, I've killed 206 bloodwash naga in the Blasted Lands and 108 murlocs in the Swamp of Sorrows to obtain the big mouth clam they are supposed to be found in. (yes I count them) Oh yeah, and 87 big mouth clams opened. You would not believe how much tangy, zesty and giant clam meat I have now. But no black pearl.

What I got for the nearly 3 hours of killing mindlessly is 3 Iridescent pearl and one golden pearl, but not one single black pearl.

So I went to check the auction house. Holy God! 14k+? that is currently 3 times more then my character has on her and I wouldn't pay that much to begin with. It is needed to make the next runed rod for enchanting, but not at that price.

What do I have to do to get one? Kill for another 8 hours or more? Even selling everything she gets as loot would take nearly a week to get that much gold that she could buy one. Though I will say, I am very against buying what can or should be able to be obtained on my own(thoughts of the poor).

maybe the drop rate needs to be looked at and possibly upped a percent or two. Enchanters are not the only profession that needs black pearl.

#2 MysticOC

MysticOC

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1575 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

ok, finally I got one. only took 32 more murlocs but I got the one I need.

Question and issue answered and resolved.