Photo

Missing mounts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 geri1217

geri1217
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hello!  I donated to to server, and I bought 2 mounts yesterday, and one mount tuday, and the mounts are not arrived to my character.. can anyone pls help me?

#2 Jabbawockez™

Jabbawockez™

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Are you sure taht you send those mount at correct realm? If you have same char name at ragnaros and mosnter, you probably send it on wrong one, check taht. Otherwise maybe it is system mistake, but those problems are rare.

Bear in mind every mask falls in the face of death. Even the most evil people, when dying, show kindness and their bright side. 

#3 geri1217

geri1217
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

I dont have any characters on monster realm only on ragnaros, and yes I'm sure I sent the mounts to the correct character, and what can I do now?

#4 Jabbawockez™

Jabbawockez™

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

Wait for some MOD help.

Bear in mind every mask falls in the face of death. Even the most evil people, when dying, show kindness and their bright side. 

#5 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10742 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hello!  I donated to to server, and I bought 2 mounts yesterday, and one mount tuday, and the mounts are not arrived to my character.. can anyone pls help me?

Also make sure you dont have non standard English alphabet letter on your toons name like ö, ¥, ¢, ʘ, etc, if you have strange letter you never get anything bought on the vote/donation shop.

#6 geri1217

geri1217
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Maybe thats the problem, my char name is MagicLány.. so I think thats the problem.. so what can I donow?

#7 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10742 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Maybe thats the problem, my char name is MagicLány.. so I think thats the problem.. so what can I donow?

The mount are lost forever (you still can try to contact Mainadmin and or Honey) but if you want to buy and get something in the future you need to change your characters name.

#8 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:16 AM

Your points charged back!