- Fixed the rubber banding effect of movement in some situations. Other characters movement will be less laggy.
- Reduced the effect of latency when handling player movement. This change will cause smoother movement amination for players with high latency.
- Fixed an error which caused player facing becoming bugged for others.
- Divine Light, healing amount adjusted.
- Flash of Light, healing amount adjusted.
- Sacred Shield fixed on Holy Tree (3 charge and 10sec cooldown).
- Ring of Valor, only on Deathwing. Will be released on Monster after the a few days of test period.
Attack Speed, Haste, Casting speed changes:
- Changed all haste types from addition based calculation to multiplication based. This is a minor increase change in most cases (~5%) but can have huge impact when buffs start to stack up.
Example1: Frost Mage has 3 Cast Speed buffs: 10%, 10% and 20%.
Old TOTAL Cast Speed buff: 10% + 10% + 20% = 40%
New TOTAL Cast Speed buff: 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.2 = 1.452 = 145.2% 5.2% extra cast speed
Example2: Frost DK with full haste gear + Raid buff + Heroism: 18% haste, 10%, 10%, 20% and 5% buffs, 30% heroism
Old TOTAL Attack Speed buff: 18% + 10% + 10% + 20% + 5% + 30% = 93%
New TOTAL Attack Speed buff: 1.18 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.2 * 1.05 * 1.3 = 2.33 = 233% 140% extra attack speed
As you can see in "normal" situations this new system is a minor buff to everybody. But it really shines when you desperately need to DPS down that last 5% health from the boss and you pop all cooldowns.
- The system is in testing phase please report any errors you encouter.
- Slightly more dangerous on Frost Tree with the new haste formula.