Some minor frustrations : 1) Throughout last few months i got quite a few messages from some players regarding destruction warlock damage output, notably asking, was it increased. I typically ignore these types of questions, especially, if i feel comfortable playing a class, however judging by the amount of people who contacted me it seems that destruction warlocks were'' flippin` the script'' so to say back in the day, but the thing is, I don't recall any major damage changes being made. If, what players were telling me is true, then consider buffing those destros up a nocth so that no one pesters me about issues like that again.
2) This portion off issues will focus on people who play, not those, who get played by Blood Death-Knights. Somehow BDKs got downgraded by one of servers earlier ''fixes'' making them less reliable in PvP scenario, and my suspicion points to resilience malfunction, though i'm not noticing it on others characters. These days you are getting hit harder then prior, but you can still manage to out-heal most of it which leads to next issue.
3) This mechanic was faulty ever since i played here. Death strike won't heal on dodge/parry/miss/immune. It should outright heal, since it's a different component from the damage portion.
3) Fix rune regeneration, end of story.
4) Bloodworm healing is screwed up, as those pests should only heal when expiration date is due.
5) Lastly about damage. Taking in account my prediction about resilience being not so efficient nowadays i'd assume the damage output would be amplified, but now it's other way around. That boggles the mind, even for me. Theoretically this issue should magnify it, yet, it does not and sadly the performance is now less than even before that ''resi fix''. (Based on my speculations) Maybe it's just my DK getting into ripe old age as other BDKs with vicious/ruthless gear can outburst my old bones. Who knows