#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

4.3.4 Monster:

End of Time:

- Encounter polishing following your feedbacks.

5.4.8 Ragnaros:

Rogue:

- Shuriken Toss, Poison application fixed.

Shaman:

- Earth Shield, +20% Healing Done fixed.

Warrior:

- Rallying Cry, healing part fixed.

- Safeguard now remove root and slow on cast.

• Peterlustig, Nossferatu, Leviathan and 2 others like this

#2 Wonderman

Wonderman

Retired

• Developer
  • 1657 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

Good Job :)

you could follow this feedback too - http://forum.monster...eon-finder-bug/

Greetings!

• Nossferatu likes this

#3 Trix

Trix

GOD

• Heroic
  • 626 posts
  • Locationsky

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:27 PM

You could nerf frost dk more.

• Peterlustig likes this

#4 MrShark

MrShark

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:34 PM

Mage Alter time don't work, need to fix! 5.4.8

#5 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

Better nerf dk-s becouse OP shit  [ blood womans ofc ]

Repair ONLINE wiev becouse its show always UP and always 1800-2200 people when is 02:28. da fak

and do something with change/swipe gear bug and COMBAT BUG becouse its piss off everyone.

warrior you nerfed furry as fuk so do the same to dk than maybe people will back play. Becouse now you got 24/7 Spanish nerds.

#6 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:41 AM

http://s01.flagcounter.com/more/LUoH/

instal it on monster-wow so we will check who really play here.

And you living in cartoon woman.

#7 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:35 AM

4.3.4 Monster:

End of Time:

5.4.8 Ragnaros:

Rogue:

- Shuriken Toss, Poison application fixed.

Shaman:

- Earth Shield, +20% Healing Done fixed.

Warrior:

- Rallying Cry, healing part fixed.

- Safeguard now remove root and slow on cast.

TY best fix ever :) can you lookup the visualization of chars because atm its buged while players run from you even when they are in range near you to hit them you cant because the visualization is buged its the same problem that makes people look like they use speedhack and move arround you and you will be the best :P also this makes all my shockwaves miss and they are infront of me XD 

and i forgot to mention that is also making fear bug because when you fear someone they run to some direction but you see them on completely different location which prevents you from walking to them and hit them i experience it every fear and i have to charge on my warrior and when i do i end up on the location the target is and it is not what it was showing he just appears there where his actual char location is but the visual is different for the opponent and for every opponent.

• Trix likes this

B63O3il.jpg

#8 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

Ragnaros 5.4.8:

Frostjaw + Living Bomb = Living Bomb always crits

Paralytic Poison still gives you a buff with a change to apply stun, and it procs a lot.

Demonology damage is stilll pretty low.

Spirit Link totem doesn't work at all.

Also the whole PvP Power / Resilience formula needs to be review. Too much damage and Healing in PvP zones (Self healing from DPS Specs not included)

The movement glitch is still there. You can't really say if a target is in LoS or not.

• Filthy Frank, anokaha and sssparown like this

#9 Frostbolter

Frostbolter

Marshal

• 105 posts
  • LocationBulgaria (Most likely out of LoS too)

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:12 PM

Paralytic Poison still gives you a buff with a change to apply stun, and it procs a lot.

Also the whole PvP Power / Resilience formula needs to be review. Too much damage and Healing in PvP zones (Self healing from DPS Specs not included)

The movement glitch is still there. You can't really say if a target is in LoS or not.

Let me add a little correction to that answer of yours

Applying living bomb to any frozen target (even shaman freeze, freezing trap, etc.) still makes all living bomb ticks crits

• JIMP likes this

#10 svilenf

svilenf

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:16 PM

yeah you should nerf the overpowered blood dks seriously, 123123123 heals 123123123 crits...

• Strongest man on WoW. and Trix like this

#11 BiscuiTDoG

BiscuiTDoG

• 49 posts
  • LocationRomania - Unknow

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:26 PM

4.3.4 Monster:

End of Time:

• About End of Time:

- Some times Jaina disappear (  she is not there anymore + we are not in combat ), some times you can kill it.

- Obsidium work's perfect ( maybe Tauren when he destroy the platforms don't jump in the air to warn players to move from there )

- Emerald i'm not sure about it becasue i did it 2 - 3 times and she instant kill everyone with some spells like Moonlance, Moonbolt.

- Ruby works 80% good, all adds she spawn are Friendly + you don't die from ( Sacrifice ), some times this spells can instant kill ( Black Arrow), ( Shriek of the Highborne ).

- Last Boss, you can't reset CD's or his spells ( Distortion Bomb ). But you can finish it if you take caution of movement !

Good Job anyway ^^ :D xD !

" You know how people say you can't live

without love? Well, oxygen's even more

important"

#12 Frostreaver

Frostreaver

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:17 AM

I saw Jaina disappear when a mage in my group aggro'd a pack of nearby mobs.

We killed the mobs but Jaina was gone.

Obsidium work's almost, after the totem he throws at one of you lands, you should be able to click it and send it back to hit him.

I believe that should act as a stun for several seconds.

Last Boss is from what I can see is not using breath attacks, which is a good thing until the hour glass is fixed.

• BiscuiTDoG likes this

#13 BiscuiTDoG

BiscuiTDoG

• 49 posts
  • LocationRomania - Unknow

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:46 AM

Jaina disappear even one of Team Mates is not there in Azure.

" You know how people say you can't live

without love? Well, oxygen's even more

important"

#14 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:53 PM

Ragnaros 5.4.8:

It does proc a lot and melees get a proc everytime they hit a rogue which has this talent.

• Peterlustig and Pog champ like this

Forgotten Scrub.

#15 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

Ragnaros 5.4.8:

B63O3il.jpg

#16 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

Ragnaros 5.4.8:

just the healing on some classes and the dmg on some other classes like priest both healing specs needs little nerf its not normal low geared priest to have higher max heal then a very geared resto shaman when we know priest also ads absorbs to the heal and shaman was from the begining of the game with the highest maximum heal with 1 spell and is only beaten by druid on few patches,the other is monk they can just run and heal with spheres to full you can just kill monk in stun or silence spheres i think will be enough,next is ret pala seems like they can crit to up to 380k crits in arena (info from healers i played arenas with) idk with what they crited that high i dont have geared pala to test  :D but i will make,then it comes balance druid i have 1 boosted druid that crits 150k+ with full burst  :D and i heard for some incredible numbers its not normal to crit more then locks tho and they have 1 negative bug when i cast starsurge and if i got proc while i was casting to cast 2 starsurges this should work,next is ofc guess who frost mages that can spam 100k ice lance on you in deep freeze when i know from experience that 50k ice lances in a deep freeze is deadly on a prideful gear server i feel like frostbolt needs buff ice lance needs nerfing,fire mage needs also buffs i think pyro hits low and considering here you cant make combos like 4-5 pyros in a row cause alter time dont return you with your pyro procs fire mage cant 1 shot ppl like it should be doing.thats it for now i may add some others later   :)

• vampiricon likes this

B63O3il.jpg

#17 Keyzo

Keyzo
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:18 PM

Great job :D 
Now try to fix Well of Eternity, it does not give satchel of exotic mysteries 

#18 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

just the healing on some classes and the dmg on some other classes like priest both healing specs needs little nerf its not normal low geared priest to have higher max heal then a very geared resto shaman when we know priest also ads absorbs to the heal and shaman was from the begining of the game with the highest maximum heal with 1 spell and is only beaten by druid on few patches,the other is monk they can just run and heal with spheres to full you can just kill monk in stun or silence spheres i think will be enough,next is ret pala seems like they can crit to up to 380k crits in arena (info from healers i played arenas with) idk with what they crited that high i dont have geared pala to test  :D but i will make,then it comes balance druid i have 1 boosted druid that crits 150k+ with full burst  :D and i heard for some incredible numbers its not normal to crit more then locks tho and they have 1 negative bug when i cast starsurge and if i got proc while i was casting to cast 2 starsurges this should work,next is ofc guess who frost mages that can spam 100k ice lance on you in deep freeze when i know from experience that 50k ice lances in a deep freeze is deadly on a prideful gear server i feel like frostbolt needs buff ice lance needs nerfing,fire mage needs also buffs i think pyro hits low and considering here you cant make combos like 4-5 pyros in a row cause alter time dont return you with your pyro procs fire mage cant 1 shot ppl like it should be doing.thats it for now i may add some others later   :)

Well, tbh here ret even heals more than a holy which is bs since holy is supposed to do HEALING but ret does it better than the HEALING SPEC.

Forgotten Scrub.

#19 Raid Boss Mcalypt

Raid Boss Mcalypt

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 150 posts
  • LocationFederation realm.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

Some minor frustrations : 1) Throughout last few months i got quite a few messages from some players regarding destruction warlock damage output, notably asking, was it increased. I typically ignore these types of questions, especially, if i feel comfortable playing a class, however judging by the amount of people who contacted me it seems that destruction warlocks were'' flippin` the script'' so to say back in the day, but the thing is, I don't recall any major damage changes being made. If, what players were telling me is true, then consider buffing those destros up a nocth so that no one pesters me about issues like that again.

2) This portion off issues will focus on people who play, not those, who get played by Blood Death-Knights. Somehow BDKs got downgraded by one of servers earlier ''fixes'' making them less reliable in PvP scenario, and my suspicion points to resilience malfunction, though i'm not noticing it on others characters. These days you are getting hit harder then prior, but you can still manage to out-heal most of it which leads to next issue.

3) This mechanic was faulty ever since i played here. Death strike won't heal on dodge/parry/miss/immune. It should outright heal, since it's a different component from the damage portion.

3) Fix rune regeneration, end of story.

4) Bloodworm healing is screwed up, as those pests should only heal when expiration date is due.

5) Lastly about damage. Taking in account my prediction about resilience being not so efficient nowadays i'd assume the damage output would be amplified, but now it's other way around. That boggles the mind, even for me. Theoretically this issue should magnify it, yet, it does not and sadly the performance is now less than even before that ''resi fix''. (Based on my speculations) Maybe it's just my DK getting into ripe old age as other BDKs with vicious/ruthless gear can outburst my old bones. Who knows  :D

Monster realm :

Alliance - Mcalypt (Blood Death Knight) Crygenx (Elemental Shaman) Videodrome (Shadow Priest)
 Horde - Rotcarnage (Destruction Warlock) Amnion (Unholy Death Knight) Crossfade (Restoration Druid)

#20 Juggernauth

Juggernauth

• 15 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

You could nerf frost dk more.

yeah nerf them more!! so all FDKs delete this class !!!

• vladekralj likes this