#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 500 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

5.4.8 Rangnaros:

Dear Rarnaros players!

In the last few weeks we have seen a substantial increase in 5.4.8 population.
To honor the loyality of old members and as a welcome gift to new players, we implemented the signature fight of Mists of Pandaria: Garrosh Hellscream!
Similar to our other content final boss(Madness of Deathwing) we gave Garrosh a script that is as high quality as possible.

Of course the "missing" encounters will be implemented (we have 2 new Bosses at 90%+ progress at the moment).
Many of the currently available encouters will receive some "facelift" in the near future.

Thanks for your support! We hope you will enjoy this little gift!
Monster Team

Siege of Orgrimmar:

Garrosh Encounter(10/25N):

The whole encounter added, it required completed Sha of Pride encounter for start.

- Pre-event,

- Phase One:

- Kor'kron Warbringer scripted.

- Farseer Wolf Rider scripted.

- Kor'kron Iron Star, mechanics added.

- Phase Two:

Terrace of Endless Spring,Temple of the Jade Serpent,Temple of the Red Crane mini-event added.

- Phase Three:

- Added.

- Phase Four:

- Added.

• Flashfyre, Wonderman, gmeister and 4 others like this

#2 MrShark

MrShark

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

Other boss encounters?

#3 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:42 PM

Not to sound rude or anything.. But should the Balancing on classes and talents come before Pve content?

• Chicka / Yazy / Chioy, Frostbolter, staiko777 and 1 other like this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#4 Silence

Silence

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

Not to sound rude or anything.. But should the Balancing on classes and talents come before Pve content?

all classes are balanced huh? (i mean warr and wlock when saying "all")

#5 Stajner

Stajner

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

He probably wanted to write "should not be" instead of "should"..

• Pog champ likes this

#6 japan2015

japan2015

• 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:27 PM

if u admin add more contents or fixing more, it will be more players playing on this server. so keep fixing bros, specially Skill and PVP power/resilience calculation

#7 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:51 AM

Fix classes 1st ,pve content can come later , what the the point of 5 classes doing over 300k dps and the rest cant even pull 200 with soo gear.
Classes>content imo

• Pog champ likes this

#8 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:30 PM

I've been playing on ragnaros for the last 3 years and i can clearly say that PvP has never been so bad and unbalanced.

Most of my active guild members already left the server, and for the first time i'm considering never coming back to this realm.

Who the fuck gives a shit about SoO when there is no balance in the classes.

• kamiky, Filthy Frank, Theyzha and 2 others like this

#9 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

I've been playing on ragnaros for the last 3 years and i can clearly say that PvP has never been so bad and unbalanced.

Most of my active guild members already left the server, and for the first time i'm considering never coming back to this realm.

Who the fuck gives a shit about SoO when there is no balance in the classes.

I Do agree fully on this is because PvE content taking priority over Class balance, Its just completetly wrong and.. Pve content won't bring people to the server if  the classes and basic mechanics don't work / Scale propperly.

Same thing with PvE items in PVP Like Why are the pve items not nerfed in pvp zones? Its just complete bullshit how some classes scale with the stats given by the Weapons and  offsets and so on.. It Completetly Ruins the pvp factor of the server and allows people to climb the ladder with their skillcap macro.

One more thing is that Alot of the class fixxes and rescales don't seem to be tested before implimented to the server either.. Its just stupid to see a boomkin being a fucking raidboss in a bg and just 1 hitting everything with instants.

• Peterlustig, Filthy Frank, JIMP and 1 other like this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#10 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:30 PM

I Do agree fully on this is because PvE content taking priority over Class balance, Its just completetly wrong and.. Pve content won't bring people to the server if  the classes and basic mechanics don't work / Scale propperly.

Same thing with PvE items in PVP Like Why are the pve items not nerfed in pvp zones? Its just complete bullshit how some classes scale with the stats given by the Weapons and  offsets and so on.. It Completetly Ruins the pvp factor of the server and allows people to climb the ladder with their skillcap macro.

One more thing is that Alot of the class fixxes and rescales don't seem to be tested before implimented to the server either.. Its just stupid to see a boomkin being a fucking raidboss in a bg and just 1 hitting everything with instants.

Boomkin hit me in arena for 314k starfire when i was in defensive stance on my warrior i had also monk shield on me i got 1 shoted because the boomkin abuse pve gear in arena and guess what hapens all next games full tunnel vision on druid and farm farm farm conquest :D from them ye i hate the unbalance that it is right now especialy the druids,and i feel its finaly time to fix arms to atleast 80% of the dmg it should make give me just this 80% of what it should be doing with bleeds ms and overpower there are logs saved you can lookup how arms war was on this patch :)

• anokaha likes this

B63O3il.jpg

#11 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:34 PM

Boomkin hit me in arena for 314k starfire when i was in defensive stance on my warrior i had also monk shield on me i got 1 shoted because the boomkin abuse pve gear in arena and guess what hapens all next games full tunnel vision on druid and farm farm farm conquest :D from them ye i hate the unbalance that it is right now especialy the druids,and i feel its finaly time to fix arms to atleast 80% of the dmg it should make give me just this 80% of what it should be doing with bleeds ms and overpower there are logs saved you can lookup how arms war was on this patch :)

USE A FUCKING COMMA SING ( , )

• Theyzha likes this

#12 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

USE A FUCKING COMMA SING ( , )

Suck my dick you filthy bich go back to the rice fields 

B63O3il.jpg

#13 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

Suck my dick you filthy bich go back to the rice fields 

That's not an insult for me

#14 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 432 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

That's not an insult for me

he called u a "bich" apparently he thinks there is a language filter here too.

Forgotten Scrub.

#15 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

Arms doing a lot of dmg,almost like fury,if you can't do shit it's cus ur rotation is bad

iREM5Ff.png

#16 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:57 PM

he called u a "bich" apparently he thinks there is a language filter here too.

There is idiot when you write it correct changes it to sorry you fat american

B63O3il.jpg

#17 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:02 AM

Arms doing a lot of dmg,almost like fury,if you can't do shit it's cus ur rotation is bad

i am prety good as arms and i know what my dmg should look like not the 5k crits it makes now overpower normal crit on this patch is 30k ish bleeds are huge on arms war also theres no rotations in pvp you so dumb theres priority sistem,i can explain you sometime what that means but proly i will never do it cause your trash.And if u want tell me at what hour do you cap cause i never met you on war i can farm you few games untill you ragequit

only slam dmg is legit all other is nerfed by alot so i can still spam some overpowers,ms pop reck and pwn you with slams at full rage

B63O3il.jpg

#18 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:54 AM

i am prety good as arms and i know what my dmg should look like not the 5k crits it makes now overpower normal crit on this patch is 30k ish bleeds are huge on arms war also theres no rotations in pvp you so dumb theres priority sistem,i can explain you sometime what that means but proly i will never do it cause your trash.And if u want tell me at what hour do you cap cause i never met you on war i can farm you few games untill you ragequit

only slam dmg is legit all other is nerfed by alot so i can still spam some overpowers,ms pop reck and pwn you with slams at full rage

I think i've said this before. We need the "PvP System" to be fixed first, and then we can take conclusions about one class in particular.

- Item level of PVE gear needs to be lower than the item level of the current season's PVP gear inside PvP zones. This factor generally ensures that the current season's PVP gear is always the best gear for instanced PVP, which is not the case here on ragnaros. PvE gear is the best gear for instanced PvP.

- PvP Power/Resilience formulas are wrong. Take for example:

A warrior who's swing always does 100 damage in PVE. This warrior gets a +50% damage increase from PVP Power in PVP, so that 100 damage get's increased to 150 damage in PVP. This warrior has now decided to attack a paladin that looked at him the wrong way. Lets say the paladin has +80% damage reduction; so when the warrior's 150 damage hits him it is reduced to down to 30. That is how PVP Power and Resilience should interact, the outgoing damage is boosted up by PVP Power, then the total incoming damage is mitigated down by Resilience. It simply doesnt work like that on ragnaros, feel free to test it.

After fixing this stuff, you can take particular conclusions of what classes need to be nerfed or fixed.

• Peterlustig, kamiky and Pog champ like this

#19 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:10 AM

I think i've said this before. We need the "PvP System" to be fixed first, and then we can take conclusions about one class in particular.

- Item level of PVE gear needs to be lower than the item level of the current season's PVP gear inside PvP zones. This factor generally ensures that the current season's PVP gear is always the best gear for instanced PVP, which is not the case here on ragnaros. PvE gear is the best gear for instanced PvP.

- PvP Power/Resilience formulas are wrong. Take for example:

A warrior who's swing always does 100 damage in PVE. This warrior gets a +50% damage increase from PVP Power in PVP, so that 100 damage get's increased to 150 damage in PVP. This warrior has now decided to attack a paladin that looked at him the wrong way. Lets say the paladin has +80% damage reduction; so when the warrior's 150 damage hits him it is reduced to down to 30. That is how PVP Power and Resilience should interact, the outgoing damage is boosted up by PVP Power, then the total incoming damage is mitigated down by Resilience. It simply doesnt work like that on ragnaros, feel free to test it.

After fixing this stuff, you can take particular conclusions of what classes need to be nerfed or fixed.

You're fucking Black jesus, man.

• JIMP likes this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#20 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

You know shit about warr in general.You were talking about an 80% working arms,it's more then 80%, but like i said you have bad rotation and smash random buttons for dmg.

Didn't you say that you would farm me also in the 3v3 event?Remember how it end? ;)

How can you even talk about farm with me,when you have problem killing randoms on Ragnaros.

• Filthy Frank and Theyzha like this

iREM5Ff.png