#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 501 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:43 PM

5.4.8 Rangaros:

Monk:

- Blackout Kick, damage over time effect calculation fixed.

- Chi Brew now proc Windwalker mastery(+1-2 Tigerseye Brew / use).

Mage:

- Ignite calculation adjusted.

- Greater Invisibility talent fixed.

Rogue:

- Master Subtitely hotfix.

Druid:

- Balance druid Mastery "exploit" fixed.

Siege of Orgrimmar:
- Some Garrosh encounter correction.

• staiko777 likes this

#2 MrShark

MrShark

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:06 PM

Fix mage altertime spell.

#3 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:17 PM

Master of Subtlety doesnt work anymore lel

#4 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 432 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

That's how they "fix" it like Mind Control :D

Forgotten Scrub.

#5 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 501 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:45 PM

It need an other restart.

• Vithix and Naozxy like this

#6 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:13 AM

Master of subtlety was little buged last time i checked was starting the countdown when i enter in stealth and that is because the stealth is with changed state the stealth we have now is not the right one for instance it breaks when procs or buffs end and doesn't break stealth if i spam fan of knives for instance and it should break,if i have the 3 sec invis talent it should still break but unstealth me after 3 secs.I know that now the noob haters will start hating on my post :* .... still trust me its the way to fix it cause when you enter stealth the master of subtlety pasive registers you just left stealth.

B63O3il.jpg

#7 DistructorisZ

DistructorisZ

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

Master of subtlety was little buged last time i checked was starting the countdown when i enter in stealth and that is because the stealth is with changed state the stealth we have now is not the right one for instance it breaks when procs or buffs end and doesn't break stealth if i spam fan of knives for instance and it should break,if i have the 3 sec invis talent it should still break but unstealth me after 3 secs.I know that now the noob haters will start hating on my post :* .... still trust me its the way to fix it cause when you enter stealth the master of subtlety pasive registers you just left stealth.

only thing i got from ur post is that you're a noob hater

• Filthy Frank likes this

meru.png

#8 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:36 PM

Are we talking about the stealth bugs?! Well, then you could also fix the issue with the Shadow Sight, 'cause classes which are in stealth can take those eyes without leaving their current stealth. And this is not as intended. Same counts for the flare which detects the sleathed people with a delay of 1-2 sec. 

• Pog champ likes this

#9 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

Fury warriors are still a enormus issue when it comes to balance..

• JIMP likes this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#10 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:34 AM

I like how diversified this server.

There are so many spellcasters on this server, like they're totally OP. I See spellcasters everywhere. This PvP system totally benefits spellcasters. Like who on earth would play warrior when it only crits 200k with raging blow.

• Peterlustig likes this

#11 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:43 AM

Not to mention DoT casters suffer alot atm since well 8k Crits against a 200k Mele's is just OP

• lickmydisc likes this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#12 vampiricon

vampiricon

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

^Agree.

Also, I'd actually want to see (more) unholy death knights.

#13 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Also could you guys give and explanation why Demonic Gateway and Soulburned Portals are locked from arena and Bgs? Its rather unfair that otherclasses have their mobility working but warlocks only have a simple portal?

4PNEq7f.jpg

#14 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

I like how diversified this server.

There are so many spellcasters on this server, like they're totally OP. I See spellcasters everywhere. This PvP system totally benefits spellcasters. Like who on earth would play warrior when it only crits 200k with raging blow.

To be fair,even with Pve items before and Pve wep i couldn't easily reach 150k,idk where you saw 200k raging from fury,this is so random.

And actually yes,i see almost no warrs,bgs are full of mages and hunters.

iREM5Ff.png

#15 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

To be fair,even with Pve items before and Pve wep i couldn't easily reach 150k,idk where you saw 200k raging from fury,this is so random.

And actually yes,i see almost no warrs,bgs are full of mages and hunters.

Find it strange since this morning i've atleast encountered 4-5 Fury warriors per Bg and not to mention arena.

4PNEq7f.jpg

#16 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:52 PM

Find it strange since this morning i've atleast encountered 4-5 Fury warriors per Bg and not to mention arena.

Find it strange since when i play i see no fury warriors,and yes please mention arena,where i basically see on each lock-rog-mage,sometime even double mage.

• Peterlustig likes this

iREM5Ff.png

#17 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Find it strange since when i play i see no fury warriors,and yes please mention arena,where i basically see on each lock-rog-mage,sometime even double mage.

Mages understandable but when a trash warrior does times 3 the damamage of a affliction warlock there is something strange in the scale of balance, Afterall Affliction sure they're ment to do preasure and singleout a target to kill when the spot is open yet so many retards who play fury beat you by just doing what ever they want with their keyboard, resulting them in doing 3-4 times your damage.

• Flashfyre and braintrap like this

4PNEq7f.jpg

#18 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

warrs_a_lo.png

Full of warrs

iREM5Ff.png

#19 vampiricon

vampiricon

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

I did a BG this morning and of 10 characters 5 were warriors... random screenshots don't prove anything, sorry. Since MOP warriors are frequently met as it is indisputable that their dmg output has always been a little OP here, without intention to insult anyone playing them but I always think of Donald (from dark legacy comics) when talking about warriors.

• Filthy Frank likes this

#20 sssparown

sssparown

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

I did a BG this morning and of 10 characters 5 were warriors... random screenshots don't prove anything, sorry. Since MOP warriors are frequently met as it is indisputable that their dmg output has always been a little OP here, without intention to insult anyone playing them but I always think of Donald (from dark legacy comics) when talking about warriors.

I would really like to see that

iREM5Ff.png