• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:29 PM

but in general resi-pvp power you're cryin about is more then fine.

For alot of classes the pvp power doesn't work when it comes to the self heal. You can take a look at the self heal of WW-Monk or see the one that hunts have. It doesn't matter if we play with pvp gear or wihout... heals are still the same

Edit:

• Healing specializations receive a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
  • Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shaman receive a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
  • All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receive a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.

• JIMP and Pog champ like this

#42 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:42 PM

How the hell are you doing mere 100 k cb when I do almost 200 k cb with most of my gear being 522ilvl .u need to wait for jade,trinket procs and place curse on target to get nice dmg. The class is more than decent on this server.
Affliction is indeed weak but destro is fine.u can solo almost everything as destro using shivarra.

I'm aswell 522 geared with S15 wep and offhand, The highest i've ever done with CB is 140 with berserk and Gimore of sac + curse ofc.

4PNEq7f.jpg

#43 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:43 PM

For alot of classes the pvp power doesn't work when it comes to the self heal. You can take a look at the self heal of WW-Monk or see the one that hunts have. It doesn't matter if we play with pvp gear or wihout... heals are still the same

Edit:

• Healing specializations receive a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
  • Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shaman receive a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
  • All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receive a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.

And Thank you for bringing up WW monks, afterall i feel so alone because it seems like i am the only ww on the server as it is right now.

4PNEq7f.jpg

#44 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:38 AM

If u look it from this side, its way way out of context and if u want to get the idea, u also should know the details. I dont think it is pointless at all, becouse all the classes I mentioned have bug things and they have advantage.

How many shadow priest u see there and how many are holly?

How many monks healers and how many are dps? If it favors the melees why the monk is not normal yet?

I dont think there is a debating, these are facts that we all know and it is lame to ignore.

Basicly the same things.

Take a step back and read what i wrote again. it's not about the fucking classes. it's about how "damage mitigation" works in PvP and how it favors some classes more than others, mostly melees because they have instant casted damage (no DoTs) like hunters and Frost mages (i'm repeating myselft again) This is an exmaple. Comparing classes is redundant and pointless. the problem is behind that.

#45 anokaha

anokaha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

Take a step back and read what i wrote again. it's not about the fucking classes. it's about how "damage mitigation" works in PvP and how it favors some classes more than others, mostly melees because they have and instant casted damage (no DoTs) like hunters and Frost mages (i'm repeating myselft again) This is an exmaple. Comparing classes is redundant and pointless. the problem is behind that.

To check the real damage mitigation you need fully working classes, do u have that on 100% here? I guess no. Example the aff lock and the shadow priest, so it is about fucking classes. How do u want balance wen some are working and some not? You cant blame the mitigation only, becouse all it does is minimization of the potential impacted damage and there is no working in the correct way output of that damage, how the fuck you want the mitigation work this way? Comparing classes is far from pointless, becouse like I said already 500 time, some are working and some not like they should. Another example, becouse it seems you dont get the idea. Lets say you take a mm hunt and aff lock and they do a full burst or whatever, what you gonna learn form it, that the mm hunt mitigation is far superior then the aff lock?! Maybe, just fucking MAYBE, the aff isnt working on the way it should, but u blame again the mitigation.

#46 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

To check the real damage mitigation you need fully working classes

I stopped reading there.

Here, i even googled it for you, read the PvP Resilience/Power sections carefully and stop with that nonsence:  http://us.battle.net...opic/6490579264

#47 anokaha

anokaha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:14 PM

I stopped reading there.

Here, i even googled it for you, read the PvP Resilience/Power sections carefully and stop with that nonsence:  http://us.battle.net...opic/6490579264

I know this before I know for monster-wow. It is sad that u stopped reading, probably u wont understand the whole char mechanics and u will stuck forever in pvp resilience/power wich are just a tiny bit of the whole picture. Well atleast i tried.

#48 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:26 PM

I know this before I know for monster-wow. It is sad that u stopped reading, probably u wont understand the whole char mechanics and u will stuck forever in pvp resilience/power wich are just a tiny bit of the whole picture. Well atleast i tried.

Resilience/Power affects all classes therefore the way it works/scales/interracts with damage affects all classes. If you remove resilience from the game for e.g. everyone would do 800k crits like in PvE wouldn't you agree? how can it be just "a bit of the whole picture" kek. If you know that much please provide us the solution, mathematically, not idiotically.

#49 anokaha

anokaha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

Who said I didnt provided any mathematical solution here? You? One is to talk and completly another thing is to know how the facts are, btw one littleeee tiny mathematical solution for something is pending somewhere, somehow. Wen the dmg output it is not right u cant mesure for sure the resilience and pve here proves it just about right or in pve there are things like boss resilience or the pvp power has some big role? Why not?! Only the complite idiot calls the things he doesnt understand and see idiotism.

#50 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:36 PM

Who said I didnt provided any mathematical solution here? You? One is to talk and completly another thing is to know how the facts are, btw one littleeee tiny mathematical solution for something is pending somewhere, somehow. Wen the dmg output it is not right u cant mesure for sure the resilience and pve here proves it just about right or in pve there are things like boss resilience or the pvp power has some big role? Why not?! Only the complite idiot calls the things he doesnt understand and see idiotism.

Yes, now please translate all that in practical terms. How do we fix it? We're waiting on you kek.

#51 anokaha

anokaha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:38 PM

phah like you are a factor here or anywhere else to demand something. Good luck with waiting.

#52 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:45 PM

phah like you are a factor here or anywhere else to demand something. Good luck with waiting.

So you're where just to hate !? kek we actually care about bringing PvP balance to ragnaros.

#53 anokaha

anokaha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:51 PM

To hate? No not at all, but I dont see how u contribute to any balance reporting things you dont like and not much of anything else, specially the things u use. I was hoping for more possitive dialog, sadly your capabilities are just less to create it. I just told u that there are things u do not see and wen u dont see most of them to make conclusions is pretty lame. You can continue scratching your tongue and your little finger the result will be the same.....pretty much 0.

#54 JIMP

JIMP

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

I'll ask, now cordially. what are those things i can't see ? Like individual classes ? Yea there classes that, before applying PvP Power and PvP Resilience, do more damage than others and that needs to be readjusted for sure.

• Filthy Frank likes this

#55 braintrap

braintrap

• 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

Fix mage altertime spell.

Alter time is fully working ;)

#56 WoxzZ

WoxzZ

• 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

Alter time is fully working ;)

It's not,and you're a idiot just like Jimp and other 3 lows that keep spamming on that post without doing something really useful ,like reporting with facts.

farm_tho.png

#57 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Fact nr. 1. Mwow staff doesnt read patch notes, hence doesnt fix stuff how it should be
Fact nr. 2. They dont give a shit about  fact nr.1
Fact nr. 3. JIMP is one of the oldest players here and he conributed to ragnaros when it was still 4.3.4
Fact nr. 4. Ragnaros PVP is BROKEN + abusive like hell
Fact nr. 5. You are all arguing about some kilobytes and megabytes of data, how it should be or not ( think about it for a moment)
Fact nr. 6. Im immune to "elitist crap on a private server", its a private server afterall ( think about that for a moment too)
Fact nr. 7. Go on retail and spend your day sitting in the 1500 ladder
Have a nice day, spread autism.
<3

• kamiky, Filthy Frank, JIMP and 3 others like this

#58 WoxzZ

WoxzZ

• 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:26 PM

Fact nr. 1. Mwow staff doesnt read patch notes, hence doesnt fix stuff how it should be
Fact nr. 2. They dont give a shit about  fact nr.1
Fact nr. 3. JIMP is one of the oldest players here and he conributed to ragnaros when it was still 4.3.4
Fact nr. 4. Ragnaros PVP is BROKEN + abusive like hell
Fact nr. 5. You are all arguing about some kilobytes and megabytes of data, how it should be or not ( think about it for a moment)
Fact nr. 6. Im immune to "elitist crap on a private server", its a private server afterall ( think about that for a moment too)
Fact nr. 7. Go on retail and spend your day sitting in the 1500 ladder
Have a nice day, spread autism.
<3

Since when you're on a server is not important,i'm since 4.0 on Monster if we're talking about that.When i said report with facts i meant to report bugs with screens and patch notes not just spamming in topics like most of 'em are doing right now,it's the same like i would start to make hundred reply sayin just "dadwadawgfawgawg",i would change nothing and would just piss people off.

Really there're no facts in ur post.

Btw why you talk about retail's ladder when you can't even reach 1.5k on Ragnaros?

If you spit so much on Private servers why you're not on retail?There're high rated retail players that play on private servers,are they insta trash like you just cus they joined a private server?Or they're still highrated players that play on free server and you're just a idiot instead?

Don't even mention retail when you're on Monster since you started to play Wow and you can't reach 2k rating even if you pray.

Don't tempt people to spread austim when you already spread enough for all of 'em.

farm_tho.png

#59 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:38 PM

Since when you're on a server is not important,i'm since 4.0 on Monster if we're talking about that.When i said report with facts i meant to report bugs with screens and patch notes not just spamming in topics like most of 'em are doing right now,it's the same like i would start to make hundred reply sayin just "dadwadawgfawgawg",i would change nothing and would just piss people off.

Really there're no facts in ur post.

Btw why you talk about retail's ladder when you can't even reach 1.5k on Ragnaros?

If you spit so much on Private servers why you're not on retail?There're high rated retail players that play on private servers,are they insta trash like you just cus they joined a private server?Or they're still highrated players that play on free server and you're just a idiot instead?

Don't even mention retail when you're on Monster since you started to play Wow and you can't reach 2k rating even if you pray.

Don't tempt people to spread austim when you already spread enough for all of 'em.

Read fact nr.6 .Thanks , have a nice day :^)

#60 WoxzZ

WoxzZ

• 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:40 PM

Read fact nr.6 .Thanks , have a nice day :^)

Read my whole reply.

farm_tho.png