#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

5.4.8 Ragnaros:

PvE Content update:
 - Garalon encounter added to Heart of Fear. Have fun!
 - Ji-kun temporarily disabled while she receives a major quality upgrade.
 - New system implemented: Raid checkpoints!
   - Major raids will now have checkpoints.
   - If you reach them you will be teleported to the checkpoint when entering the instance(e.g. after a wipe) instead of the default entrace point.

• xlwizardlx, shir fuzzy monsterz, raurox and 1 other like this

#2 japan2015

japan2015

• 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:16 PM

man, im really glad u fixing this bug. but i think u should really consider about balancing skill for Pvp. some classes have OP damage, some healer classes hard to kill (even with full pvp gear to PVE gear)

#3 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:43 PM

man, im really glad u fixing this bug. but i think u should really consider about balancing skill for Pvp. some classes have OP damage, some healer classes hard to kill (even with full pvp gear to PVE gear)

Like holy priests nab holy priests survive when they cant fake cast that is so anoying,resto shaman is so trash in pvp its unreal,boomkins hit 500k in pvp 300k+ in arena in defensive stance,and dont forget the warlocks 1 shoting ppl with the 100% crit pve trinket proc"Unerring Vision of Lei Shen "

which doubles the chaos dmg ik its fun but not for the recieving player,and lava burst is nerfed long long ago ele shaman is trash for that reason it needs a flat 20-30% dmg buff i am 100% shure its nerfed crits less then lightning bolt, leme think of some more when i am at it :D,oh in arenas also when you get feared near a wall or blinded near a wall its almost guaranteed you will drop under map some ppl abuse this alot like every game try to do it and win in the time you fall XD same with charge sometimes you go DOWN,my raging blow dmg went down alot its shown 190% weapon dmg and is like 130% weapon dmg legit(i swear i read somewhere it was buffed to 220%+ dmg or something) i dont want a buff i can deal with this dmg is enough just not enough to kill holy priests who get some peel but cant play at all so lookup priests,Holy spark still bugged 50% more healing on almost all spells for 10 secs this is the most op bug i seen ever on mop and resto shaman cant get the 4p pvp set fixed when its mandatory for the class even when i reported it more then a year ago.But hey do what u want in the end its your server and i cant tell you what to fix and what not to

Dont need grammar police i don't use commas deal with it  ;)

• Sandra31 likes this

B63O3il.jpg

#4 MrShark

MrShark

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:59 PM

Mainadmin, so many boss in soo missing, drops nice items, trinket but not available.
Fix so bosses, heart od fear no one cares.

#5 Theyzha

Theyzha

Marshal

• 103 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

lookup priests,Holy spark still bugged 50% more healing on almost all spells for 10 secs this is the most op bug i seen ever on mop.

Wtf are you saying..... they fixed it like 2 weeks ago dio can... find another excuse or just shut the f**k up ty. I think many will appreciate it.

• Filthy Frank likes this

#6 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

Also the ele shamans received their buff. I had to face an ele today and it was a pain to deal with it :S

#7 atheneqt

atheneqt

• 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

i've got a problem with my faction change. I changed my faction some days ago and my pvp gear doesnt got changed from horde to alliance gear. I payd for this and 5 days no gm noticed my problem my name is Sabeaqt.

#8 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 500 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Like holy priests nab holy priests survive when they cant fake cast that is so anoying,resto shaman is so trash in pvp its unreal,boomkins hit 500k in pvp 300k+ in arena in defensive stance,and dont forget the warlocks 1 shoting ppl with the 100% crit pve trinket proc"Unerring Vision of Lei Shen "

which doubles the chaos dmg ik its fun but not for the recieving player,and lava burst is nerfed long long ago ele shaman is trash for that reason it needs a flat 20-30% dmg buff i am 100% shure its nerfed crits less then lightning bolt, leme think of some more when i am at it :D,oh in arenas also when you get feared near a wall or blinded near a wall its almost guaranteed you will drop under map some ppl abuse this alot like every game try to do it and win in the time you fall XD same with charge sometimes you go DOWN,my raging blow dmg went down alot its shown 190% weapon dmg and is like 130% weapon dmg legit(i swear i read somewhere it was buffed to 220%+ dmg or something) i dont want a buff i can deal with this dmg is enough just not enough to kill holy priests who get some peel but cant play at all so lookup priests,Holy spark still bugged 50% more healing on almost all spells for 10 secs this is the most op bug i seen ever on mop and resto shaman cant get the 4p pvp set fixed when its mandatory for the class even when i reported it more then a year ago.But hey do what u want in the end its your server and i cant tell you what to fix and what not to

Dont need grammar police i don't use commas deal with it  ;)

This trinket (Unerring Vision of Lei Shen) got 115 ICD and only 4 sec duration, chance to get killed with Chaos Bolt really small.

• Peterlustig likes this

#9 japan2015

japan2015

• 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:55 PM

This trinket (Unerring Vision of Lei Shen) got 115 ICD and only 4 sec duration, chance to get killed with Chaos Bolt really small.

im really sure Admins know well how trinkets works detail etc, but at least take a look closer about pvp calculation. or just try face them (players) on arena or BG. its so bug abuse. 
and try to kill full geared PVE priest with Full pvp newest season gear. (bubble, absorb, OP heal) gd luck with em.

thanks for fixing this server, dont quit and goodluck

#10 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:08 PM

Even when he notice the proc, then he has to cast his cbolt with more than 2 sec casting time. So it's still hard to throw it at someone without getting interrupted

#11 Pog champ

Pog champ

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:03 PM

Not to mention Holy priests are an enormus issue.

4PNEq7f.jpg

#12 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

Not to mention Holy priests are an enormus issue.

Not anymore. Now the resto shaman is the biggest issue xD

#13 vampiricon

vampiricon

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:52 AM

I don't know what you did to rogues and dk's but now they hit for 150k eviscerate and howling blasts... Littleee bit too much.

#14 Silvea

Silvea

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 324 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:30 AM

Also do something about Resto druid. Full prideful Resto druid with about 34% mastery, does 38K Regrowth Crit and 10K healing dots in Battleground.

Spoiler

In the end, Death claims us all. But, the Horde will live on. "

#15 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 270 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:07 PM

I don't know what you did to rogues and dk's but now they hit for 150k eviscerate and howling blasts... Littleee bit too much.

150k? Are you talking about those rogues which still have grievous gear? I've been hit for 270k evis in duels^^

#16 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:21 AM

The trinket (Unerring Vision of Lei Shen) procs on first spell hit for instance your a warlock on your first damaging spell this trinket procs its realy easy to do it hit with conflagrate and trinket is procd then full burst and cast chaos and thats the 1st chaos in the game and also noone expects a good warlock to start the game with chaos and burst when he dont have embers at the start so its quite unpleasant to get 1 shoted i dont know the exact dmg it will deal i just heard some absurd numbers it doubles the chaos dmg atleast,i have it only on 1 greeny lock on aliance so i cant give ss but pls check it out cause i mean its op if it will stay working in arenas and generaly in pvp well i will buy it :) on my horde too or get it from raid.

B63O3il.jpg

#17 staiko777

staiko777

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:30 AM

Even when he notice the proc, then he has to cast his cbolt with more than 2 sec casting time. So it's still hard to throw it at someone without getting interrupted

Not hard at all chaos have 1.7 sec cast with the 30% haste pasive buff from conflagrate and shadowfury stuns for 2 secs if u dont have trinket deterence macro your dead we can test if u wish also if you used deterence after i casted the chaos your dead too cause the chaos registers this is normal,but normally in arena or in battlegrounds this trinket or any pve trinket for that manor and all pve set's pasives shouldn't work or try to interupt me or silence me with Unending Resolve :D only thing that works vs this 100% guaranteed is spell reflect which i use but vs good locks u need to trinket reflect cause he will prepare it.

B63O3il.jpg