73 replies to this topic

#41 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:21 PM

okay i get if those asslicking comments are being deleted, but if someone critizies a gm its instantly insult? if the gm does something wrong and we tell him im a polite/non-polite way - depends on the situation - its already our fault and we get banned for it? then how will he/she realize it? because he wont do it on his/her own im pretty sure, and the other gms wont tell him/her if the comment is instantly deleted.

• Hacktivism likes this

Wo_WScrn_Shot_021916_180551.jpg

#42 JuL

JuL

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

well then continue searching you will find one, i guarantee. mostlikely the best idea would be to just ask him personally, he will admit it.

Btw, you should put one more thing in your topic(new rules), freedom of expression isn't allowed

Posted Image

#43 acc0

acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:23 PM

well i explained him very well why he got banned and he excepted it afterwards the explantion, cause he was using insulting words in one of his posts which is clearly against the new forum regulations. if you're interested feel free to check them.

also according to these new regulations we will enforce the punishments to everyone who breaks them from now on.

That's so unfair in my honest opinion towards players cause if they feel discriminated because of an staff member they can't even say it in public so everyone can read or he gets banned. For example mine posts were getting removed for no reason.
Posts which haven't insulted anyone in any possible way. The only reason they got removed is to make me mad and make me flame in their PM so i get some kind of warning points or whatever(ban included) which is really sad.

Literally gm can play with his powers on players, deleting-editing anything, protect their friends with deleting topics which he finds they / he could be damaged from and so on.

For example that GM Loop is doing this for a while to me, Honey(your gf) is protecting him cause hes licking her 24/7 for higher ranks and immunity. This is not acceptable and someone needs to see this, this is happening quite alot not just to me but to other players such as Herpes and that team which got banned for wintrade without valid proof. This is the main reason which makes this server look bad, mostly cause of rare fixes but big part of it is egoistic GMs which are taken from street. Those "Head GMs" they can't even write a proper sentence without failing a word or something.

I remember times when i was GM i could do literally anything on this server, if i remember correct i was lvl3 on x12 realm and lvl4 on deathwing, i could delete someones post without Admins noticing it cause they don't have logs of that. I could ban player with a fake picture and so on, this is what current GM's are doing and nobody cares about that literally. Banning players with a reason Wintrade and they don't even show the proof to the player because thats for the "security reasons".

This server makes me sick sometimes tho, i don't really even play here that much but it's just sad watching all those people getting punished because they are expressing their honest opinion through topic or so.

I picked up Loop this time but yea, 60% of current gms does the same tho.

• Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt, Kylurt, Kamuran(rip) and 4 others like this

#44 Draculaoficial

Draculaoficial

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 66 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:30 PM

I wonder how long we talking, 1 month 2 months 1 year?

• JuL likes this

#45 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:30 PM

okay i get if those asslicking comments are being deleted, but if someone critizies a gm its instantly insult? if the gm does something wrong and we tell him im a polite/non-polite way - depends on the situation - its already our fault and we get banned for it? then how will he/she realize it? because he wont do it on his/her own im pretty sure, and the other gms wont tell him/her if the comment is instantly deleted

i do understand your concern and if things like these happend in the past, these rule won't make these past situations change. nevertheless these rules are mad in a good thinking of a "new start" so we kinda have a balance of power between players and gm's. critizing in generell allowed but as i said some moments ago, if they going to be pointed out in a "non-polite" or even insulting way, it's the right of the GM to take radical steps against someone according to the rules. Okay now lets imagine there is a situation where exactly this happens in the future, that your posts get deleted, he or she have to proof in future that this ban was solid and legit.

That's so unfair in my honest opinion towards players cause if they feel discriminated because of an staff member they can't even say it in public so everyone can read or he gets banned. For example mine posts were getting removed for no reason.

Well that might be true for the past and i already answered to zyonn, these rules not gonna change past cases but we gotta start somewhere new, otherwise this will be a neverending story. You can deny it, but afterall everyone can just admit it.

• xRoast and l33tst4r like this
Posted Image

#46 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

i get your point in some cases but todays people dont learn from polite/normal criticism, and when we tell them in a bit rougher way then we are the idiots the flamers the blamers the braindead cunts who want to make a server a bad place, we are bad persons, others shouldnt even talk with us meanwhile we just told the truth, told the problem what he/she should change or atleast try to change, and giving out warning points or even ban for it isnt the exact and the right way for that. and what about when a gm insults my dad or mom its legit right? hes above me he can do it, he/she gets nothing for it.

#47 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

Posts which haven't insulted anyone in any possible way. The only reason they got removed is to make me mad and make me flame in their PM so i get some kind of warning points or whatever(ban included) which is really sad.

Literally gm can play with his powers on players, deleting-editing anything, protect their friends with deleting topics which he finds they / he could be damaged from and so on.

For example that GM Loop is doing this for a while to me, Honey(your gf) is protecting him cause hes licking her 24/7 for higher ranks and immunity. This is not acceptable and someone needs to see this, this is happening quite alot not just to me but to other players such as Herpes and that team which got banned for wintrade without valid proof. This is the main reason which makes this server look bad, mostly cause of rare fixes but big part of it is egoistic GMs which are taken from street. Those "Head GMs" they can't even write a proper sentence without failing a word or something.

I remember times when i was GM i could do literally anything on this server, if i remember correct i was lvl3 on x12 realm and lvl4 on deathwing, i could delete someones post without Admins noticing it cause they don't have logs of that. I could ban player with a fake picture and so on, this is what current GM's are doing and nobody cares about that literally. Banning players with a reason Wintrade and they don't even show the proof to the player because thats for the "security reasons".

This server makes me sick sometimes tho, i don't really even play here that much but it's just sad watching all those people getting punished because they are expressing their honest opinion through topic or so.

I picked up Loop this time but yea, 60% of current gms does the same tho.

Still according the rules are changed and that we can start from the bottom to earn each others respects (well if some people just don't share this opinion, its fine, but they still gotta stick to the rules, which means any mind / thoughts in any kind of a post should stay within limits and without insults.) and this "new" basement just makes it possible.

Posted Image

#48 Anothersheal

Anothersheal

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 439 posts
  • LocationUK,Manchester

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:39 PM

IF you feel offended that your parents are insulted on a internet topic...meh my friends,get a job,no worries ,u gonna be insulted 24/7 so you  won t care about mwow gms.

Untitled-1.gif

#49 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

no dude its not about that, to be honest i give literally 0 fuck about it because i know he has less iq than the trees in our garden, but im pretty sure if i tell him that back, he will ban me instantly and permanently, but he can do it whenever he wants because of that blue GameMaster title under his picture

• JuL, M. Guy #2, Deepmind and 1 other like this

#50 acc0

acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

So my post got removed couple of days ago by Oumokej since he was the only one online at the moment while viewing exactly the same topic where i wroted my stuff.

I got mad cause my posts getting deleted every single day and this isn't random post delete but they are constantly deleting my posts like im some kind of criminal or some shit?

I pmed him i was mad ofc

eBZcBBo.png

He checked my PM then he went viewing community index, so he read my PM but he didnt want to respond me at the first place so i pmed him 5mins after, he read again and after that he gave me a warning point and 24hours mute. My post literally got removed and i can't even ask whats the reason of it

arWOmgF.png

He insult my parents? Who is going to punish this GM?

Right, no1 cause he is GM and he can do whatever he fucking wants.

#51 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:46 PM

i get your point in some cases but todays people dont learn from polite/normal criticism, and when we tell them in a bit rougher way then we are the idiots the flamers the blamers the braindead cunts who want to make a server a bad place, we are bad persons, others shouldnt even talk with us meanwhile we just told the truth, told the problem what he/she should change or atleast try to change, and giving out warning points or even ban for it isnt the exact and the right way for that. and what about when a gm insults my dad or mom its legit right? hes above me he can do it, he/she gets nothing for it.

regardless if some people just learn things through a "bit rougher ways", 1st it isn't anyones decision how these players make progress in learning stuff or in what kind of and according to the rules they still have a  right to be treaten politely like everyone else.

and what about when a gm insults my dad or mom its legit right? hes above me he can do it, he/she gets nothing for it.

This case isn't allowed to anyone, especially not  for GMs since they should act as an example. Independend what happend in the past, i appeal to anyone who gets in this position to make proofs about this fact. Still according to the proofs, you also gotta understand that depending on the proof even if it seems legit sometimes, we had multiple cases where people ( i wont tell names) abused this kind of proofing something via screenshot, got manipulated in their advantage. which is bad, all the way but this cannot blame anyone on us.

• Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt, Jabbawockeez ™, acc0 and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#52 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

this might be the second time i like a gm post lol

• acc0 likes this

#53 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:50 PM

So my post got removed previous day by Oumokej since he was the only one online at the moment while viewing exactly the same topic where i wroted my stuff.

I got mad cause my posts getting deleted every single day and this isn't random post delete but they are constantly deleting my posts like im some kind of criminal or some shit?

I pmed him i was mad ofc

eBZcBBo.png

He checked my PM then he went viewing community index, so he read my PM but he didnt want to respond me at the first place so i pmed him 5mins after, he read again and after that he gave me a warning point and 24hours mute. My post literally got removed and i can't even ask whats the reason of it

arWOmgF.png

He insult my parents? Who is going to punish this GM?

Right, no1 cause he is GM and he can do whatever he fucking wants.

As i already said in my previous posts, according to whatever happend before, this won't change the past and we will also not rewatch or reconsider any decisions which were judged in the past because it is clearly just a chaos. So according to your case, which wasn't in that time period where these rules acticely took place.

Posted Image

#54 acc0

acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

As i already said in my previous posts, according to whatever happend before, this won't change the past and we will also not rewatch or reconsider any decisions which were judged in the past because it is clearly just a chaos. So according to your case, which wasn't in that time period where these rules acticely took place.

At least you answer and give somewhat decent answer unlike other gms which can't handle the situation so they remove posts and/or ban the player instead.

• Nerfmeganfox likes this

#55 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

And Bleedya according to whatever happend in the past between anyone, or even me, this conversation what you just posting, dont feel offended but why do you just show the parts of this conversations which are kinda an advantage for yourself, if you show this conversation, you should show the full conversation, including those parts where you start insulting the named gm, regardless on what happend before in addition even tho you don't like him at all i'd guess, he acts calm and wisely to your allegations and insults.

Posted Image

#56 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:55 PM

of course he will start to insult a person after this stupid move, deleting a post for no reason, giving him this reason. im 100% sure no one would handle this situation in a way like: hmm this guy muted me, insulted my parents for nothing, okay its all cool kappa :^)

#57 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:55 PM

...conversations which are kinda an advantage for yourself, if you show these ..

Sorry have to correct myself: "might be an advantage" however, i can't even think of any situation, where these will be an advantage.

Posted Image

#58 acc0

acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

And Bleedya according to whatever happend in the past between anyone, or even me, this conversation what you just posting, dont feel offended but why do you just show the parts of this conversations which are kinda an advantage for yourself, if you show these conversation, you should show the full conversation, including those parts where you starting insulting the named gm, independed on what happend before in addition even tho you don't like him at all i'd guess, he acts calm and wisely to your allegations and insults.

Yes i have insulted him roughly after that because i already got my 24hour mute, i'm not denying it and i cba posting it here because it has a lot of insults.

I shouldn't be muted 24hour at the first place to be honest. I got  discriminated toward the staff and i got mad. Everyone got his reasons, if you can't go easy with a guy, you insult him. I don't care if he has that GM title under his name, i can say how i feel.

#59 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

of course he will start to insult a person after this stupid move, deleting a post for no reason, giving him this reason. im 100% sure no one would handle this situation in a way like: hmm this guy muted me, insulted my parents for nothing, okay its all cool kappa :^)

Well i don't talk about the reason WHY he insulted him and i cannot and will not give any words about this fact, cause i clearly don't know the case cause i haven't been taking part in this but i just want to know WHY he just shows the parts, without him insulting this GM.

Posted Image

#60 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:00 PM

will it change anything if he answers? he will get banned anyways because his name is bleedya even if its an advantage or not