acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:01 PM

NcO8b9n.png

dnNUqVl.png

This is where i insulted him after i got 24hour mute and him insulting my parents because i asked him why my comments got deleted.

If you really want to see, i'm not hiding anything.

#62 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

All in all the lack of possibility "to freely share any minds & thoughts" was a mistake which got corrected afterall, nevertheless according to what happend this whole "thing" can just start working if players as well as GMs taking this new rules as a basement especially in forum. And if some players won't be able or just simply don't want to stick to these rules they have to deal with the consequences.

• xRoast and l33tst4r like this
Posted Image

#63 Jabbawockeez ™

Jabbawockeez ™

Marshal

• 117 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:06 PM

At least you answer and give somewhat decent answer unlike other gms which can't handle the situation so they remove posts and/or ban the player instead.

• hi bleedya?

• Nerfmeganfox likes this
Bear in mind every mask falls in the face of death. Even the most evil people, when dying, show kindness and their bright side.

#64 JuL

JuL

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:07 PM

And Bleedya according to whatever happend in the past between anyone, or even me, this conversation what you just posting, dont feel offended but why do you just show the parts of this conversations which are kinda an advantage for yourself, if you show these conversation, you should show the full conversation, including those parts where you starting insulting the named gm, independed on what happend before in addition even tho you don't like him at all i'd guess, he acts calm and wisely to your allegations and insults.

mhmm ok i got banned for the thousand time, reason mhmm ofc no reason probably some gm saw me riding my mount around the Dangerous criminal Zyonn or some GM thought im bleedya. GOOD JOB monster-wow staff

• Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt and Jabbawockeez ™ like this
Posted Image

#65 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:09 PM

mhmm ok i got banned for the thousand time, reason mhmm ofc no reason probably some gm saw me riding my mount around the Dangerous criminal Zyonn or some GM thought im bleedya. GOOD JOB monster-wow staff

B) :ph34r: B) :ph34r: B) :ph34r:  B)

Wo_WScrn_Shot_021916_180551.jpg

#66 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:10 PM

NcO8b9n.png

dnNUqVl.png

This is where i insulted him after i got 24hour mute and him insulting my parents because i asked him why my comments got deleted.

If you really want to see, i'm not hiding anything.

I know this case, even tho i haven't watched it barely. As i said multiple times in my previous posts, it won't anything in the past, and i won't deny mistakes have been made, on both sides. But if we stick to the past, to start this "thing", it will never gonna work. That's why we simply won't.

And everyone have to deal with this.

Posted Image

#67 acc0

acc0

Banned

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:10 PM

It's sad that people are getting banned over me, i mean i'm not even doing shit and people getting banned with a reason Bleedya, i think Staff members needs to chill out a littlebit about that. Not just throw a ban on a player thinking he's me. And even if that was me why would u ban me with a reason Bleedya? Lets be real here

#68 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:11 PM

By the way i won't repeat it once more, old cases are done. No matter what happend, cause this is the only chance how to solve the whole problem!

Posted Image

#69 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:13 PM

It's sad that people are getting banned over me, i mean i'm not even doing shit and people getting banned with a reason Bleedya, i think Staff members needs to chill out a littlebit about that. Not just throw a ban on a player thinking he's me. And even if that was me why would u ban me with a reason Bleedya? Lets be real here

caz u bad persn m8 <_<

Wo_WScrn_Shot_021916_180551.jpg

#70 JuL

JuL

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 314 posts

By the way i won't repeat it once more, old cases are done. No matter what happend, cause this is the only chance how to solve the whole problem!

My case isnt old, it just heppens now , i was riding my mount and instantly banned, reason? probably bcs i target Zyonn and Kylurt

• Itsbulls.- likes this
Posted Image

#71 Jabbawockeez ™

Jabbawockeez ™

Marshal

• 117 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina

• What is this all about ? According to view some drama happen from the past ? Do I even have right to discusse ?

Bear in mind every mask falls in the face of death. Even the most evil people, when dying, show kindness and their bright side.

#72 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

• What is this all about ? According to view some drama happen from the past ? Do I even have right to discusse ?

Read the whole topic and you will understand :)

Posted Image

#73 Nerfmeganfox

Nerfmeganfox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 353 posts
  • LocationAfrica

In this case it is my last word and i will close this thread afterwards, otherwise it will expand to the endless spaces of this forum.

Things happend, wrong decisions were made on both sides no doubt, but from now on, these rules are actively substain and people have to deal with these from now on or deal with the consequences. GMs won't ban without reasons anymore wether they did it in the past or not, this does not matter anymore. And these rules count for everyone!

Thanks for this refreshing conversation and i hope for everyone to stuck with these rules, cause it ain't a pleasure banning people, EVEN for a REASON! ;)

Greetings 

Nerfmeganfox

• acc0, xRoast and l33tst4r like this
Posted Image

#74 Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt

Depressed

• Heroic
  • 442 posts
  • Locationi dont know

first time i had a clear and intelligent conversation with a gm, free orgasm