transfer copy ragnaros monster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Novelz24

Novelz24

• 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

Greetings all!

I've read that from the 1st of July we will be able to play with our monster chars on ragnaros realm.

But I don't understand if we can copy our chars, keeping this way the original on the monster realm or it will be a fully transfer.

Sorry for the stupid question but i've found different topics on this subject and everyone of them state something different.

Thank you and have a nice day!

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10536 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

Greetings all!

I've read that from the 1st of July we will be able to play with our monster chars on ragnaros realm.

But I don't understand if we can copy our chars, keeping this way the original on the monster realm or it will be a fully transfer.

Sorry for the stupid question but i've found different topics on this subject and everyone of them state something different.

Thank you and have a nice day!

If nothing changed you can expect to be a copy so you can keep your toon in Monster and still have a copy in Ragnaros.

• Novelz24 and Naozxy like this

#3 Novelz24

Novelz24

• 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:47 AM

If nothing changed you can expect to be a copy so you can keep your toon in Monster and still have a copy in Ragnaros.

Well I higly hope it!
Thank you for the answer!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transfer, copy, ragnaros, monster