battle pet archeology

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 DUDUDUDDUU

DUDUDUDDUU

• 19 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:43 AM

Good morning! :)

I see this community is generally very helpful which just encouraged me further to go ahead and ask for some insight on your side regarding two things on the Ragnaros (WOD) realm.

I'm currently playing a lvl 80 pandaren shaman on horde side and two things came to my attention. One of these is that the pet battle function does not work, even though I thought it does.

The other is that when I try to learn Archeology in Orgrimmar it says that Archeology is required to learn it. But how can I learn Archeology if I... can't learn Archeology?! This might sound ridiculous but it's ridding me of an experience I wish to have on the server.

I hope some of you could shed some light on the situation and the issues I've encountered, thank you very much for your time, any feedback is MUCH appreciated! :)

Have a lovely day!

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10586 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:55 AM

I see this community is generally very helpful which just encouraged me further to go ahead and ask for some insight on your side regarding two things on the Ragnaros (WOD) realm.

I'm currently playing a lvl 80 pandaren shaman on horde side and two things came to my attention. One of these is that the pet battle function does not work, even though I thought it does.

The other is that when I try to learn Archeology in Orgrimmar it says that Archeology is required to learn it. But how can I learn Archeology if I... can't learn Archeology?! This might sound ridiculous but it's ridding me of an experience I wish to have on the server.

I hope some of you could shed some light on the situation and the issues I've encountered, thank you very much for your time, any feedback is MUCH appreciated! :)

Have a lovely day!

Pet battle got bugged when realm changed from MoP to WoD so no pet battles for now ... archeology got broken since MoP 5.4.8 and even if you manage to learn archeology nowadays (from some item dropped in Draenor) you cant see dig sites and/or survey ...

#3 x2slasher

x2slasher
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

Garrison Followes Mission

I can't send my Followers to quests. In the Garrison Reports, the available missions part is totally empty. I know that with a level 1 garrison should provide quests. Thanks in advance.

#4 PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Heroic

• 542 posts
  • LocationEverywhere..

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

Garrison Followes Mission

I can't send my Followers to quests. In the Garrison Reports, the available missions part is totally empty. I know that with a level 1 garrison should provide quests. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

we are aware of the garrison's bugs, our developers are working to fix them.

Thank you for understanding.

Posted Image

~I'm Always ready to help, but first please read the forum rules~

#5 PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Heroic

• 542 posts
  • LocationEverywhere..

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:57 AM

Have a lovely day!

Hello,

as Hman32 said Archeology and pet battle are still bugged on ragnaros.

Our developers are aware of the problem, hopefully it will get fixed soon enough.

Thank you for understanding.

~Regards~

Posted Image

~I'm Always ready to help, but first please read the forum rules~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battle pet, archeology