horde faction alliance population english

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daddi

Daddi

• 27 posts
  • LocationDalaran, Northrend

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:54 AM

Im returning to the monster realm. I played here years ago and really enjoyed it. I checked out the WoD realm and just was not happy with it at this point. I have both horde and alliance toons on the Monster realm but am not sure what side i want. I am looking to see what faction has more active english speaking/writing players and guilds. 

I enjoy playing solo but at the same time it never hurts to have a good guild and friends to play with but i prefer to be able to speak the same language as them :)

Today is still only going to be tomorrows past so keep moving forward and fight hard.- Maybe me ,not likely though.

#2 lysy47

lysy47
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

His, I came back after a long break myself. Good that I still have my guild and tons of resources stashed away. To you and everyone else Sir, small but vibrant English / Polish speaking guild Purgatus is happy to take in new players both experienced and newbies. Happy to help advise or just kill some horde. If interested whisper: Emidius, Dietter, Getteman.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horde, faction, alliance, population, english