• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 peppone988

peppone988

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:39 AM

@Ddantee Try to see a retail subtely rogue.. The healing is much less of this cata realm. Okay, he don't have defensive skills but.... with then damage that he can cause to caster(except frost mage that can perfect a rogue WITH 60K ice lance :lol: ) ...... and dodge chance when it is stunned too(I meet a rogue that after "Hammer of Justice" dodged my "Templar's Verdicts" XD and 6/10 skills. My char have 0,00% dodge chance XD), if he have defensive skills.... was a real warmachine D: 

When a player meet a Players with much experience about rogue... you can touch it and will finish the fight perfectaly full. 

I won't boring but is abnormal as damage and healing.

Look at Arenas fights.

#22 Ddantee

Ddantee

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 934 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:28 PM

@Ddantee Try to see a retail subtely rogue.. The healing is much less of this cata realm. Okay, he don't have defensive skills but.... with then damage that he can cause to caster(except frost mage that can perfect a rogue WITH 60K ice lance :lol: ) ...... and dodge chance when it is stunned too(I meet a rogue that after "Hammer of Justice" dodged my "Templar's Verdicts" XD and 6/10 skills. My char have 0,00% dodge chance XD), if he have defensive skills.... was a real warmachine D: 

When a player meet a Players with much experience about rogue... you can touch it and will finish the fight perfectaly full. 

I won't boring but is abnormal as damage and healing.

Look at Arenas fights.

That is for the talents, if i remove my improve recuperate and Aceleration im healing around 5k too... that rogue is with backstab talents, no survival or hemospam talents so... This guy has hidden his heals over the char but you can see it in his photo, how many heals with other talents...

if you want I can show you SS of my heals with and without those talents... Anyway I have to thank you, now ppl can see with that video (extra of this one) that rogue dmg is low in the realm :x xD (Y) 

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#23 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2548 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

When will you guys fix that you can use engineering Synapse springs + a normal enchant for the 4.3.4 realms? :D

Great job on the spine HC fix, before Spine on NM was harder than HC! 

Synapse springs works properly, it is/should be possible to apply together with normal enchant. Check old forums, changelogs and you will see.

#24 Anothersheal

Anothersheal

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 402 posts
  • LocationUK,Manchester

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:07 PM

Synapse springs works properly, it is/should be possible to apply together with normal enchant. Check old forums, changelogs and you will see.

Any change on the mushroom flag change?my own allies are killing my mushroom,so they're useless in pve.Any kind of aoe kill them instantly.

Untitled-1.gif

#25 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2548 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

Any change on the mushroom flag change?my own allies are killing my mushroom,so they're useless in pve.Any kind of aoe kill them instantly.

Please make a proper report about it, or atleast attach a screenshot.

#26 Naivé Dog

Naivé Dog

Marshal

• 133 posts
  • LocationSan José

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:24 PM

at least,

some1 could fix from properly reported buggs....

at least, 

some1 could fix important quests, with cinematics, scripts or any important mechanic.... instead of repairing missing datas.... 

no offenz, just saying...

#27 Herpes

Herpes

Don't let your Memes be Dreams

• Heroic
  • 786 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:58 AM

Should be, and able too are 2 different things on this server.

i suggest you watch this:
http://forum.monster...-after-3-years/

Note: i've tested it AGAIN just now, and it's still BROKEN, please don't say things work while they clearly DO NOT work.
Tested 10th of September 2016 ,  around 12:00 st.

• Jackalope, nembermakina, Deepmind and 2 others like this

aujWbnz.gif

#28 nembermakina

nembermakina

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 124 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:02 AM

@Ddantee Rogue's dmg is too low?On Monster??I'm not sure whether you troll,show stupidity or just don't play here.Maybe you miss the fact that backstab dmg here is broken so Ambush literally is useless if you have backstab talents...I don't know how much dmg you wanna do,since rogues already one-shot ppl.Maybe you should try being not so arrogant about your buggy class and consider the fact that there are many more classes apart from rogue.Currently rogues are so ez and don't need  fixes - take a look at death night,mage.These are classes that don't work properly and people struggle when they want to play them.People also struggle with feral combat druids,obviously because they one-shot everything and they need a big,fat,juicy...nerf.Apparently everyone rolls fc druid,because its so easy to be gay.Every class needs a fix and its true,but rogue is the last class that needs it(working perfectly fine)Everyone,who  plays rogue and demands dmg increase or states that rogues are nerfed,simply shows lack in brain cells.

• Cloucl and mauro730 like this

Cruisin down the street in ma six-fo'

Jockin them bitches,slappin them hoes...

#29 Ddantee

Ddantee

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 934 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

:/ Legendary daggers are not working, you know that, also... Is not fair that Gurtalak works, and legendaries do not work properly :s , but is true, ferals and mages still have broken dmg.

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#30 Herpes

Herpes

• Heroic
  • 786 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:44 PM

When will these changes go to work? Since on Spine HC the Searing Plasma is still a buff.

aujWbnz.gif

#31 Camila93

Camila93

• 21 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

MD FOR HUNTERS IS STILL NOT WORKING YET... -.-  

PLEASE, FIX IT!!

#32 Rajivomar

Rajivomar

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:10 AM

MD FOR HUNTERS IS STILL NOT WORKING YET... -.-  

PLEASE, FIX IT!!

I think you need to be more specific, i mean, in which realm MD is not working?

#33 Herpes

Herpes

• Heroic
  • 786 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:28 AM

I think you need to be more specific, i mean, in which realm MD is not working?

I think he means this part:

4.3.4:

Isle of Conquest:
- Castle main doors now have LoS.
- Vehicles now correctly respawn at their bases, instead of where they were killed.
- Gunship teleport only applies 1 stack of parachute.
- Horde base 4th stack of explosives respawn time fixed.

Spine of Deathwing(Dragon Soul): 
- Heroic Searing Plasma is no longer shown as a buff.

Hunter:
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when misdirection was removed inproperly.

Quests:
- 250 New Quest and Quest Chain fixed!

Also Searing plasma on DS 10hc is still a buff (removable with a macro or simply by clicking it)

• Qubzy likes this

aujWbnz.gif

#34 Camila93

Camila93

• 21 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

YEEES, I AGREE WITH HERPES... lol

#35 Camila93

Camila93

• 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

HI GUYS, PLEASE, WE NEED MISDIRECTION IN SURVIVAL, IN marksmanship ISN'T NECESSARY, COME ON, IT'S DIFFICULT IN YOR' SAHJ (DS) FOR AGRO WHEN ADDS APPEAR.  I'M PLAYING IN MONSTER REALM 4.3.4

Hunter:
- Fixed a bug that caused problems whenmisdirection was removed improperly... ????????  where is it?

THANKS!!!

#36 Good Game

Good Game

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:27 PM

Fix war tank pls :L

• Entusk and Jasonx like this

#37 Jasonx

Jasonx

✧ Astral Walker ✧

• Legendary
  • 1882 posts
  • LocationBrazil At moment

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:58 PM

Fix war tank pls :L

EKxVPjI.jpg

• Good Game and nembermakina like this

No One Can Rule On His Courage When Never In DanGer.

boXL0EK.png

#38 Deepmind

Deepmind

Patient

• Legendary
  • 1545 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

EKxVPjI.jpg

R 1 meme master XD XD XD

#39 Gayylmao

Gayylmao

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:25 AM

fix spirit link.

• Jody Highroller likes this

#40 Camila93

Camila93

• 21 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

Please make a proper report about it, or atleast attach a screenshot.

Hi  :) 

PLEASE, WE NEED MISDIRECTION IN SURVIVAL HUNTER, IN marksmanship ISN'T NECESSARY, IT'S DIFFICULT IN YOR'SAHJ (DS) FOR AGRO WHEN ADDS APPEAR.  I'M PLAYING IN MONSTER REALM 4.3.4

Hunter:
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when misdirection was removed improperly... we need it in Survival

THANKS!!!