17 replies to this topic

#1 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

Dear players,

our Bug tracker and developers are waiting for the reports!
You find the Bug tracker on our main page, and you can use it after you logged in to your account.

Some information about this new feature:
  • every ticket is invisible until a GM accepts it
  • if you have no max. level character on any realm, you can not send a ticket
  • everyone can vote on the approved tickets, so the developers see the priority
  • after you sent a report, you can not edit it anymore

The system is in test phase, but we hope it helps to improve our server and provide a better platform
for the communication between developers and players. Every civilized feedback is welcomed!

Greetings,
Monster-WoW Staff
  • Frostbolter, Ddantee, lomano and 16 others like this

F9JX5Xx.png

#2 Ddantee

Ddantee

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 909 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

Perfect! :3 I like the idea... So the entire comunity can see if is a bug or no, And then ppl will stop saying "This is working ok" without knowledge . :3

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
Subscribe :D >-< https://youtube.com/Bloodeon
Posted Image

#3 shir fuzzy monsterz

shir fuzzy monsterz

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:54 PM

one big stap for monster good job honey and Thanks you  :D

fuzzy_mini_logo_2.png

#4 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 9,412 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:40 AM

Don't kill me for this but ... can we report bugged stuff even if is not actually bugged yet bugged here? ... wait what? I mean, can we report stuff like Crystal of Insanity?

• Jasonx likes this

#5 Jasonx

Jasonx

✧ Astral Walker ✧

• Legendary
  • 1,872 posts
  • LocationBrazil At moment

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:04 PM

Is better continue useing the forum for report bugs, here we can link everything and give more details or videos about bugs or report hackers, nvm, i hope you found more ppl and gm online for support everywhere.

No One Can Rule On His Courage When Never In DanGer.

boXL0EK.png

#6 JetRo

JetRo

• 19 posts
  • LocationFuture

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

Good Job ... but so late !!!!!!!!! 

can hope Mwow back to 4500 player online or not ?! 

Personally i think Admins should care about server more . Hiring some Gms with Salary. pay for that time (Gm) spend . 

Cmon MAIN Admin ... you know have popular Cata all over world but i don't feel anymore fun on it ... 

you are start it with Success . but looks just you care about $$ in your pocket.

add something new , that Vote points Are USELESS ... how many xmog set needed ? 

you should do and we support you ... 

good wishes for all of you! have happy day  :)

#7 shir fuzzy monsterz

shir fuzzy monsterz

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:11 PM

so here the problam "if you have no max. level character on any realm, you can not send a ticket"

i cant use the bug tracker Because i dont have max level character on this account 

for some reason i cant open forum accout with my main accout ,

so i open new accout only for the forum. any solution for it ?

or i just dont understand what you mean by "main page , and you can use it after you logged in to your account"

monster.png

fuzzy_mini_logo_2.png

#8 Silvea

Silvea

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:28 AM

its been multiple times that they mark 'fixed' on reported bugs that are not fixed.

#9 dejowtf1

dejowtf1

Marshal

• Marshal
  • 204 posts
  • LocationVS Express 2013

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

The best way for reporting bugs could be trough github. You just open repository with readme.md and players can post bugs in Issues section. You can also make custom labels and it should be much more readable. 

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

#10 vampiricon

vampiricon

Marshal

• Marshal
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:54 PM

It's a bad idea to vote for priority fixes. Some classes/specs are played by more people while some aren't. Bugs must be fixed the same way and not depending on "votes".

• shir fuzzy monsterz likes this

#11 Blackox

Blackox

Marshal

• Marshal
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:38 AM

Can I get a confirmation in the mail that my blizz ticket was received?

#12 Strongest man on WoW.

Strongest man on WoW.

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 650 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:09 AM

you won't me to send you wave of buggs on that shiet....

#13 LoveAngelpl

LoveAngelpl

• 14 posts
  • Locationгород Барнаул

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

weve been noticng this bug as well, we will be fixing it in the near future

#14 slyydx

slyydx
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

#15 tamasicsadam

tamasicsadam
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

I have posted 4 reports more than a week ago,and one 3 day ago and nothing happens,it has not even got 'approved' status. This is just bad. Arcane Mage needs some serious fixes,I belive it would not take up much of your time.Thank you.

• thatone likes this

#16 Zael221

Zael221
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

3 tickets ive made about heavy class unworking spells and talents, 3 times ive been ignored. Over and over ingame i've pleaded for the attention needed because certain classes are so OP, while other remain nearly unplayable. I was a witness in BG how a warlock killed a full HP enemy with 2 spells! Not only i was ignored and my tickets unseen, i was also banned for disrespect toward staff. If you dont want critizism, do your damned job. The ass-crack lickers in game that keep saying "Oh GM how great you are" "Oh GM ur so good <3" wont push the server forward, but u obviously give more attention to them rather than ppl stating broken things. GMs here are so vain they r either too young or suffering heavy complexion.

#17 Durabill

Durabill

• 48 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:29 PM

Is there anyone who umderstands elemental shamans? Every time you guys just ignore this spec and its a well known low dps class on all of your servers and expansions. Reported a few bug months ago but no changes only on the jajaman classes

#18 Zael221

Zael221
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ?????!!!!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS MY RAGE ENOUGH WITH THIS?! Why DK who still DONT WORK AT 50% GOT NERFED DEATH COIL?????????? WHY WHEN SO MANY THINGS DONT WORK, YOU FUCK UP THOSE THAT DO WORK?????? WHERE ARE THE FIXES FOR THE REALLY UNWORKING SPELLS?? WHY ALL WE SEE IS PALADIN AND DEATH KNIGHT NERFS WHEN BOTH HAVE SO MANY UNWORKING TALENTS AND SPELLS THAT REQUIRE YOUR ATTENTION?? YOU ARE MONOPOLYSTS, YOU PROMOTE MAGE AND WARLOCK AND PRIEST, YOU ARE HYPOCTRITES, YOU DONT DESERVE YOUR PLAY BASE, I HOPE TO GOD THAT PEOPLE REALISE HOW SHITTY "FIXES" YOU MAKE AND ABANDON THIS SERVER FOR GOOD!! MOST DUNGEONS DONT WORK ONLY SO PEOPLE CAN SPENT DONATION POINTS AND VOTE POINTS FOR THOSE ITEMS THAT DROP IN THOSE UNWORKING DUNGEONS, YOU ARE LIERS, AND YOU ARE FRAUDS AND DECEIVERS, YOU FIX WHAT IS ONLY GOOD FOR YOU AND NOT FOR THE PEOPLE, SINCE I CAME YOU HAVE IMPLEMENTED MORE UNWORKING THINGS, THAN FIXING WHAT NEEDS IT!!!!!! I HAVE MADE A LIST OF AROUND 20 UNWORKING SPELLS AND TALENTS FOR DK AND PALA, AND AFTER SO MUCH TIME WHAT YOU "FIX" IS LOWERING DEATH COIL DMG???????? IS THAT YOUR FIX??????? I KNOW YOU GM's LIKE TO PLAY WARLOCK BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, THIS IS THE TIP OF AN ICEBERG MADE OF TOTAL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brainhack likes this