Legion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic

#21 Choxora

Choxora

• 13 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:09 PM

why go to all the Legion when all path you have now on the 3 servers are not working properly before at least resolve the problems you have now .-. type Tannar jungle in dreanor is all bugs even there are NPC.
  I just said my opinion.
sorry if I offended I was not my intention

Good, but I believe that these guys will Legion of breakthrough

• Choxora and DavkidovSoins like this

#22 untitledmp3

untitledmp3

• 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

I would appreciate if you read the topic before questions. This is the last post where i answer to the same ones.

THE CHARACTER TRANSFER WILL BE FREE, AND AVAILABLE FOR 1-2 WEEKS AFTER OFFICIAL RELEASE. WE HAVEN´T GOT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRANSFER AT THE MOMENT, BUT AS I WILL KNOW MORE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. 

just asking because i have 20 of my guildies asking me this . The transferred characters will not get beta wiped , or will they  . i am assuming not , but hey you never know .

#23 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

just asking because i have 20 of my guildies asking me this . The transferred characters will not get beta wiped , or will they  . i am assuming not , but hey you never know .

Beta chars will be delete since they are for testing only , after beta your  chars can be transfered on live legion.

#24 SethNW

SethNW

Legendary

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1706 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:52 AM

Transfers will be done for release and not for beta. So no beta wipe. It would be kind of pointless and evil if we would allow it for beta and then wipe it all... or as Honey put it:

I would appreciate if you read the topic before questions. This is the last post where i answer to the same ones.

THE CHARACTER TRANSFER WILL BE FREE, AND AVAILABLE FOR 1-2 WEEKS AFTER OFFICIAL RELEASE. WE HAVEN´T GOT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRANSFER AT THE MOMENT, BUT AS I WILL KNOW MORE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. 

• Noxavia, Nolgath and tsukuyiomi like this

Posted Image

#25 domacleod

domacleod

• 34 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:08 AM

@magnos1995

bugs don't transfer, fixes don't transfer. this isn't retail, they don't update the server, they create a new one. its why ragnaros is being shut down instead of being updated to legion, and why character transfers are required. the legion core could have less bugs or more bugs, it could have some bugs we had in wod fixed, but have some bugs we didnt previously have.

so if they just kept working on wod until they fixed it and then they closed it, they'd be doing nothing but wasting time. the sooner they get to work on legion the sooner they can fix bugs on that and make it playable. who knows, maybe pre-wod dungeons and raids will all be working now (cata and mop mostly, others work fine-ish already on mop)

• Magnos1995 and CobAlf like this

#26 Przemekbl

Przemekbl

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:25 PM

transfer will be available from cata also ? what about achievs, tittle, items etc ? it will be helpfull for more ppl will be back here science U should know its hard to get more ppl for new realm, we see v low online on wod 300 400 maybe 500, a lot off ppl left becouse other servers offers more,for my opinion U need do something what other dont offfer for increase players online, its important more care bugtrackers cuz its unacceptable if we put post in bugtracker about 2 months and i stil lsee "New/Unapproved" "2 months ago" good result online fell also because we waited too long for the important fix, i hope U do good job for get as much ppl online as possible, i hope legion here dont finished dead like wod heree   :)

• Magnos1995, Goldbergx and Kaelthas like this

#27 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2548 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

• Jasonx, vladekralj, Krisko661 and 2 others like this

#28 Filthy Frank

Filthy Frank

CANCER

• Heroic
  • 785 posts
  • LocationWELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:42 PM

show us some rogue love :D

• Krisko661 likes this

#29 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 9936 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:55 PM

I know we still have 2 weeks to get more info but I'm asking this here and now just in case someone decide to close the realm early and/or to be prepared.

Since there are no auto transfer from Ragnaros to -insert Legion realm name here- that mean some of us may end with a force rename if someone create toons in the same second the realm comes online with our already used names before we have the chance to transfer our toons? people in different time zones may end with this (just pointing this to be prepared for the why I got a force rename in my toon, questions   ;)  ).

Other question, since is a toon transfer and not account one and seeing now pets/mounts/titles/achievements/toys are account wide then we can expect to lose everything except for level/gear/gold? If this is the case we can expect all our quests reseted to have the chance to regain some of the lost stuff?

What about currencies? (classic question in every expansion/patch change) and any issue with items with no charges left?

Oh yea, tks for the hard work. ^_^

• domacleod, Choxora and tsukuyiomi like this

#30 Kenkyusha

Kenkyusha

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMongolia

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:34 AM

Thank god free tranfer

sr7ES6B.gif

#31 Kaelthas

Kaelthas

• 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:54 AM

About the BETA release, i think u should make it to start at level 100, because u gotta spend hours of playing just to level up so u can test the new content, so it actually makes more sense if we start at 100 and level up to 110 by ourselves. btw im looking forward to the legion server!  ;)

• Entusk likes this

#32 domacleod

domacleod

• 34 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

the mounts pets and achievements questions is an issue that i don't think has been stated on.

since you're closing the ragnaros server, will all the mounts and pets be lost? considering some people bought those from webshop, it seems fair to allow a way to copy the entire account instead of just individual character transfers.

as for achievements, most of them are easy enough to get, and quite a few are awarded wrongly currently (at least in wod) so they're not THAT big of an issue, i think

• tsukuyiomi likes this

#33 fresher

fresher

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:44 PM

the mounts pets and achievements questions is an issue that i don't think has been stated on.

since you're closing the ragnaros server, will all the mounts and pets be lost? considering some people bought those from webshop, it seems fair to allow a way to copy the entire account instead of just individual character transfers.

as for achievements, most of them are easy enough to get, and quite a few are awarded wrongly currently (at least in wod) so they're not THAT big of an issue, i think

Before Ragnaros there was a realm called Federation ! They closed it but they transfered chars with achievements, titles, mounts and everything. I have been playing on federation and after ragnaros for 4 years . If they dont transfer everything I am sure many will quit this server. Hopefuly they will transfer everythign like they did with Federation.

• Magnos1995, Ifgt and tsukuyiomi like this

#34 GasttozzWhoop

GasttozzWhoop
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:11 PM

When i can transfer char on Legion - 01.12. or 09.12. ?

I ask because you  delete all chars which have been made in beta(01.12) ?

And if posible transfer chars from Monster 4.3.4 or only Ragnaros 6.2.4? 

Ty

#35 Fromthehood

Fromthehood

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 98 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:28 AM

Transfer will be available 1week after official release (9.12) :)

#36 Choxora

Choxora

• 13 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

What do you think will be able to fix bugs?

#37 Goldbergx

Goldbergx

Marshal

• 164 posts
  • LocationGermany/Deutschland

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

In my opinion it's more important, that we know which classes are bugged the most, in Legion.

I started playing DK in 2013, and the Frost-DK (e.g.) is still bugged, you have problems doing dmg. 

The mage on monster e.g. were bugged for a long time, too. 

Many people are going to make a demonhunter for sure, so the demonhunter (and the questline there) has to be as bug free as possible.

a_NsfleMRx.png

Legion Characters: Erebros,Pomona and Shenshu

German War Gaming Guild Leader

#38 Przemekbl

Przemekbl

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:25 PM

as i said they are must do something good for players , also transfer from other server can make +online ppl, no1 want play on new server which does not offer anything interesting  :P

• Goldbergx and Sigynn like this

#39 Alvi

Alvi

Marshal

• 169 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

When i can transfer char on Legion - 01.12. or 09.12. ?

I ask because you  delete all chars which have been made in beta(01.12) ?

And if posible transfer chars from Monster 4.3.4 or only Ragnaros 6.2.4? 

Ty

The character transfer will be free and availabe  for 1-2 weeks after "OFFICIAL" release

#40 desislav5

desislav5

Marshal

• 247 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

My Demon Hunter  :D    

Nice!!!