Release Week Extra: 12x rates
How Battlegrounds work in Legion:
- Every player automatically gets stats that are near equal to item level 850!
- Base stats are:
- Agility, Intellect, Strength: 11475
- Mastery, Critical Strike, Haste, Versatility: 4079 (~10%)
- Stamina: 22000
- Some specializations may receive more/less of these stats (e.g. Frost DK gets +20% Stamina, Fire Mage gets -50% Mastery)
- The base Stats scale with your real item level by 1% for every 10 item level difference from 850 (e.g. for item level 800 you get -5%, for item level 910 you get +6%)
- The minimum item level downscale is -15% (iLvl 710), This means if you have item level 550 you still get a virtual iLvl of 710 during BG.
- Item stats are NOT added to these stats, only item level matters.
- Other stat bonuses (talent/buff/racial passive) are working on BGs!
Fire Mage iLvl 874
- Intelligence = 11475 * 1.02 (2% bonus for 20 iLvl) * 1.3 (30% extra for Specialization) = 15215
- Mastery = 4079 * 1.02 (iLvl) * 0.5 (-50% for Specialization) = 2080
- Stamina = 22000 * 1.02 = 22440
- Upon completion of a Random Battleground, players may receive:
- 150 Honor for winning, 30 Honor for losing
- 27 Gold for winning
- Legion PVP Gear (Rare or Epic) or Champion's Strongbox
- The chance of getting PVP gear increases with honor level.
- Champion's Strongbox can contain:
- Low level (e.g. WoD) PVP gear
- Artifact power
- Talisman of Victory
- Mark of Honor
- Upon completion of a Skirmish Battle, players may receive:
- 80 Honor for winning, 16 Honor for losing
- 9 Gold for winning
- Legion PVP Gear (Rare or Epic) or Champion's Strongbox (same as BG reward)