Photo

To All Battleground Pvp'ers

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Battlegrounds (141 member(s) have cast votes)

How often do you see someone AFK while doing battlegrounds?

1. Every time (52 votes [36.88%])

Percentage of vote: 36.88%

2. Most of the time (66 votes [46.81%])

Percentage of vote: 46.81%

3. Every now and then (15 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

4. Never (8 votes [5.67%])

Percentage of vote: 5.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 bladereaper

bladereaper

• 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:32 AM

Why would this topic get deleted? The only trash here is you.

#22 Tygore

Tygore
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

I do battlegrounds alot and always see ppl just hanging out at the gates or hiding in some random spot where they cant be found. we need to start reporting these ppl more instead of just being annoyed by it. and a 7 day ban isnt enough, maybe for first offense but after that they should be removed.

#23 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

As I said already. Gms are wasting time on fish botters which no1 cares about, while bgs are full of afkers who ruin pvp on this server. This is the reason I stoped playing pvp here, you cant play normal bg with 2-5 afker per bg. And even those people that joined to play go afk after they see theres no point in doing anything.

• bladereaper likes this

#24 ruslanmN

ruslanmN
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

This is so annoying, people just wouldnt report the afkers in battleground 

#25 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:24 PM

Its not on players to report afkers. Its on gms that do nothing. Even if you do report, which is retarded since you need 5 players to report, and we know how that goes on monster since half of the people cant find their spells, let alone report afker, what does that do? Nothing, he gets kicked for 15 min and he is back after that to afk all day long again and again. And reporting it on forums is even worse, you need to lose 3 bgs so you can report, who makes these rules?!

This is all on Gms. Or who is above them, Honey maybe or idk who else. They need to give an order and start kicking and banning those fuckers for real, not 7 fail days. But Im afraid this will just go to trash, since Im talking about this for years and nothing ever improved. They only care for high number of players on the server.

• Blackox and blackguy112 like this

#26 Trix

Trix

GOD

• Heroic
  • 626 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

Galena x Prislava - Zhivey... stolen shit

sound better anyway :DD

#27 talk2ale

talk2ale

• 24 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:26 AM

ye, afkers are a bummer 

but what kills me actually is ppl not doing the objectives

why do you join if you dont want to win?

i mean, you can totally pvp next to the bases and get your kill fix.  

but the amount of ppl that dont even know how to win a bg is the killer

#28 thedkaccount

thedkaccount

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 168 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:13 AM

I have this girls nudes :D

PM for Link

#29 drkrieger

drkrieger
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

the better question is how often do you see hackers. (im 5/5 today in bgs)

#30 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hackers will get banned eventually, coz people pay attention on that and report them, as opposed to afkers.

#31 Oukej

Oukej

Rainbow of Chaos

• 2211 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Its not on players to report afkers. Its on gms that do nothing. Even if you do report, which is retarded since you need 5 players to report, and we know how that goes on monster since half of the people cant find their spells, let alone report afker, what does that do? Nothing, he gets kicked for 15 min and he is back after that to afk all day long again and again. And reporting it on forums is even worse, you need to lose 3 bgs so you can report, who makes these rules?!

This is all on Gms. Or who is above them, Honey maybe or idk who else. They need to give an order and start kicking and banning those fuckers for real, not 7 fail days. But Im afraid this will just go to trash, since Im talking about this for years and nothing ever improved. They only care for high number of players on the server.

You Sir, have no idea about anything. I reward you with some points. Now calm down before your head explodes with rage.

• Fukskill likes this

#32 Blackox

Blackox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 331 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:22 AM

You Sir, have no idea about anything. I reward you with some points. Now calm down before your head explodes with rage.

I support Yoruiki.
People are trying to express their views. They are here for years and do not always agree with the decisions of management. Therefore expose his vision even if it is a criticism of you. Nothing more than that.
Your actions prove all his words.

#33 blackguy112

blackguy112

• 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

rektttt!!!!!

#34 celle

celle

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:22 PM

Ban them all head gm, ban that yoriky for say all that against good admins and gms of this sever. He is just hater who hates us regular players who afk just sometimes.

#35 Oukej

Oukej

Rainbow of Chaos

• 2211 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

I support Yoruiki.
People are trying to express their views. They are here for years and do not always agree with the decisions of management. Therefore expose his vision even if it is a criticism of you. Nothing more than that.
Your actions prove all his words.

Your view is even more limited than his if you support that. His "view" is to ban people after 1st AFK in BG with argument "who makes these rules?!". Then another nonsense is that blame "it is all on GMs". How game masters have anything to do if player go to toilet, if his parents call him and he leaves his computer or if he is sick of his team mates and stop fighting? Then another nonsense is to ban them for "real" time not 7 days. What is that supposed to mean? In your view these useful improvements from long time player are that we should ban everybody who is AFK in 1 BG permanently.

From my view, you are not able to win any battleground and you are trying to find way to blame somebody else for that except you. 

Another of mentioned problems was that game masters spent all time on catching "fishboters". Where did this nonsense come from I have no idea about, and yes fishbot players will be banned permanently for it is using of 3rd party program not just taking some random advantage ingame.

On retail people are rather getting banned for fishboting and not for AFKing in Battlegrounds as well. This could maybe open other points of view for you since you see it only black and white.

• Golubowski, Fukskill and Tristaniel like this

#36 soifon

soifon

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

I dont think anyone here promotes banning people for one time afking. But those who are doing that all the time, and do that by using same 3rd party programs fish botters are using so they dont get afk debuff in bgs. I must say that I didnt see gms try ban any afker on their own without other pople reports and fish botters are banned without anyone reporting. I read reports very often.

And since you mention Bliz, they dont ban people for afking. They remove them from bgs and after they repeat they get forbiden to join bgs, you just cant join for a month or so, they let them play the game without joining bgs. I would like to see that here too.

#37 Oukej

Oukej

Rainbow of Chaos

• 2211 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

Again somebody else, how You can see any game master activity in game? Simply you don't, it's just your guess and this is not lottery so keep your guesses for yourself.

I didn't see you report any AFKer or any other people in this discussion. And there is big difference between AFKing in bg or using 3rd party program for farming bg.

#38 soifon

soifon

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

No offence dude, but if you did that bgs wouldnt be full of afkers as they are now. They are not even afraid to do in on purpose, I talked with few of them and they just say they dont care and they dont think they can even get punished.

And I dont even want to try to report them, coz its such a proces to get afker banned. I would lose more time trying to put all the screenshots and videos then playing. I want to enjoy while playing here not waste time on making reports. I use ingame report, but that is useless here since most people dont know about it, it has no effect on monster. Maybe you can do in with premade group, but not with random spanish.

#39 Blackox

Blackox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 331 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Rather, I mean that man has his own view of things. And that he will be warned that expresses its opinion, which apparently offended in some way management made me write what I wrote.

My respect, but I do not support banning people for one BG.

Forum is about to discuss problems and find solutions for them, not to judge who is wrong and who is right.

By analogy in the world: if you are 10 minutes AFK u will be to throw the game.
Different BGs have different duration, but if you average AFK 5 minutes (or how u decide) and if u didnt do a single hit, heal, move or some other parameter that can be classified as AFK and again u will be to throw the game without getting a reward.

#40 Oukej

Oukej

Rainbow of Chaos

• 2211 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

No offence dude, but if you did that bgs wouldnt be full of afkers as they are now. They are not even afraid to do in on purpose, I talked with few of them and they just say they dont care and they dont think they can even get punished.

And I dont even want to try to report them, coz its such a proces to get afker banned. I would lose more time trying to put all the screenshots and videos then playing. I want to enjoy while playing here not waste time on making reports. I use ingame report, but that is useless here since most people dont know about it, it has no effect on monster. Maybe you can do in with premade group, but not with random spanish.

If it is waste of time for you then stop crying in this discussion. This long process is to upload 3 screenshots and make report with template that was already made for players. It's matter of seconds not even minutes. Don't even post such things here anymore, it just proofs people here that you are not better than them and you even support them to do that...