Photo

[7.1.5] Client Update

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#21 korok

korok
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

All progress in PTR-Sargeras will be reset in day introduction patch 7.1.5??

#22 Melmachu

Melmachu

• 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

I m kind a noob here  :lol:

If I overwrite files will all be there how is now, armor etc? Someone told me that when it comes new version I will need to do all again artifact etc?

#23 claus4world

claus4world
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:47 AM

after update server whill be wipe?i will lose my chars?

#24 dolzik

dolzik
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

Ok so the new patch is coming will our characters save or will they get deleted like in the last update?

#25 Vicious Gnome

Vicious Gnome

Heroic

• GameMaster
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Greetings dolzik,

From 7.0.3 everything stays but whatever you did on the 7.1.5 PTR realm will not get transfered. If you require anything else you can send me a message. :)

Regards, Vicious Gnome

FgNa8En.png

#26 IceWUlf

IceWUlf
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:09 PM

I play on 7.1.5 and i can´t play my characters. I logt my both characters in Northend out and now when i login with them, my screen hangs and i can´t play.

• IceWUlf likes this

#27 feelsbakedman

feelsbakedman

• 30 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:05 PM

I have a question. Since there is chances in obliterum gear from 7 to 9 possible slots , Will the obliterated gear reset? because I have farmed 16 hours lastweek for my 2 characters and would hate to see it all for nothing .. just because of a patch

#28 daviddjordjevic

daviddjordjevic
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

Hey GM, will you fix the hp and dmg in PVP (bg/arena) since when I entered as a Frost DK, I had less health than before (it happens all the time) and a priest has a lot more hp than me, while we are at same ilvl and cloth classes (mage, warlock and priest) should have less health than plate class (such as DK, warrior and paladin)

#29 Glorious

Glorious

The Lich King

• GameMaster
  • 602 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

Greetings feelsbakedman,

as your question was;

I have a question. Since there is chances in obliterum gear from 7 to 9 possible slots , Will the obliterated gear reset? because I have farmed 16 hours lastweek for my 2 characters and would hate to see it all for nothing .. just because of a patch

All of your characters will be transfered to 7.1.5 client without any reset.

Regards,

Glorious

• IceWUlf and feelsbakedman like this

Posted Image

#30 Glorious

Glorious

The Lich King

• GameMaster
  • 602 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Greetings daviddjordjevic,

as your question was;

Hey GM, will you fix the hp and dmg in PVP (bg/arena) since when I entered as a Frost DK, I had less health than before (it happens all the time) and a priest has a lot more hp than me, while we are at same ilvl and cloth classes (mage, warlock and priest) should have less health than plate class (such as DK, warrior and paladin)

Gamemasters are not able to do such a fix. Only Developers have responsibility of this. You will be able to see the changes/fixes when Sargeras realm is updated to 7.1.5. If you still have any problem with that, you are free to make a topic about that.

Regards,

Glorious

• IceWUlf likes this

Posted Image

#31 viktorfilcik

viktorfilcik
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:10 PM

Does the arena season end with the update or does it end earlier?

#32 vampiricon

vampiricon

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:28 AM

I patched up to 7.1.5 but when i try to connect to the PTR server I immediately get disconnected. Any idea how to fix that?

#33 IceWUlf

IceWUlf
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Marshal because tomorrow come´s the full Patch. I think thats why

#34 demonhunter012

demonhunter012

• 19 posts
  • LocationSilvemoon City, Eversong Woods

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:38 AM

When I log on I get both of the PTR and Sargeras Realms on but I'm not able to login to none of them It disconnects the only difference is that my Sargeras realm is red and says "incompatible" and i've aplied the 7.1.5 launcher ._. ? any help, thanks

#35 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

When I log on I get both of the PTR and Sargeras Realms on but I'm not able to login to none of them It disconnects the only difference is that my Sargeras realm is red and says "incompatible" and i've aplied the 7.1.5 launcher ._. ? any help, thanks

I think the server isnt 7.1.5 yet

Forgotten Scrub.

#36 demonhunter012

demonhunter012

• 19 posts
  • LocationSilvemoon City, Eversong Woods

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

I think the server isnt 7.1.5 yet

yep i just noticed in site how Sargeras is 7.1.5 and shows that there are people online but might be visual bug and the server is still being updated to 7.1.5 idk .-. i just reallly wanna play xD

#37 Keidare

Keidare

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOakland, California

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

yep i just noticed in site how Sargeras is 7.1.5 and shows that there are people online but might be visual bug and the server is still being updated to 7.1.5 idk .-. i just reallly wanna play xD

just checked it. server is offline :D they might be updating it rn

Forgotten Scrub.

#38 MinerCire

MinerCire

• 26 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:16 AM

Quick question. the Zip file for 7.1.5 contains wtf, mwow , mwow64, tc bundle , wow.mfil.

Should i delete only THOSE files from my 7.0.3 folder?

#39 HappyCheatReporter

HappyCheatReporter

• 24 posts
  • Locationbehind you with a recording device

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

oh no, i already overwrite everything, and the patch still 703... any solution guys?

play. saw. report  :lol:

#40 Rhonaxx <3

Rhonaxx <3

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

Quick question. the Zip file for 7.1.5 contains wtf, mwow , mwow64, tc bundle , wow.mfil.
Should i delete only THOSE files from my 7.0.3 folder?

Q: I have 7.0.3 client and I play on Sargeas how can I get a 7.1.5 client?
A1: Download this ZIP file. Unpack to your 7.0.3 client folder, (overwrite existing files) and run MWow.exe or MWow64.exe.
A2: You can get a full 7.1.5 client from this torrent.

*Rhonaxx* *Zenara* *Pharasite*   :ph34r: