Volanz

• 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

UPPP

#42 Nightwisper

Nightwisper

• 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:25 AM

linking retail wow info regarding pvp rewards does you no good as mwow has diferent setting. If you read the changelogs youd know that you get higher ilvl depending on your arena rating. 

PVP Item Reward Updated!

- iLvl of BG and Rated arena reward items has been increased!
- All items have Epic quality.
- iLvl calculation is the following (based on last week arena MMR)
1399-          840
1400 - 1599 845
1600 - 1800 855
1800 - 1999 865
2000 - 2200 870 
2200 - 2400 875
2400+ 880

- Battleground win reward is capped at iLvl 870. Higher reward only given in rated arena at the moment.

Instead of beging for free shit start doing arenas as all the ''pros'' are doing.

Ppl like you are the reason why we cant have nice things on this server. Just remember the travelers mammoth mount with the vendors and how ppl bugged it so the vendors got removed.

Happy arena fighting, glhf.

#43 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

People like me?Yes,just facepalm.Because i am linking how the things are supposed to be?Af far as i know,Monster wow isn't a fun server,but a blizzlike one.As you can see from the first posts and the youtube videos,the main reason this topic was made,are the missing artifact relics,that don't drop as pvp rewards (and world quests).Or are you suggesting ,that this is how it should be?This server used to have significantly better community back in the day.I am not begging,and i don't need anything for free.The high rated arena players should be rewarded for their efforts and skill.But it is damn wrong to connect the item lv of the random battleground reward gear with the arena ratings.Just several random quotes ,regarding the battlegrounds gear that drops in 7.1.5 :
" Don't even need rating.
You just need to beg the RNG gods to bless you. I got a 870 PvP ring the other day with a 0 rated rating." - https://us.battle.ne...pic/20749668003
Another source - https://us.battle.ne...53425992?page=2 :

- " I am 876 from only random bg's. You can see with my ring, gloves, and bracer you can get much higher than 840 from bgs, and 855+ is very common drop "

" 3v3 Rating has nothing to do with what you get from Random BGs."

" I am 873 never having done any rated and most gear from PvP, some from WQ's. If you PvP enough in random's you'll get titanforged gear and be 870+ "

" But she's right, 3v3 and 2v2 ratings don't matter for what you get from Random BGs. "

And bdw,I can link you my arena title and the 2200 achievement .I don't want to argue.Have a nice day.

• childofthenight likes this

#44 Nightwisper

Nightwisper

• 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

And yet again you link retail related info. Get it in your head that this is mwow. 

#45 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 709 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

Greetings players,

Firstly, Sorry for the late response.

Okay, I can see that alot of people agree with this topic.

I will bring this up on the next Staff meeting, and see what can be done about it.

Best regards,

Sweprod.

8oHWzJ6.png

#46 alexdisa

alexdisa

• 36 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

OH A GM! posted on 20 april, 2 months later an answer!! COOL AHAHHAAHA anyway, better than a god :D

#47 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:39 AM

About the missing relics drops/rewards,you can upvote :

http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=13249

#48 Deusmaximus9722

Deusmaximus9722

• 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

+1 make pvp great again !

#49 larifer

larifer

• 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

++ for implement all pvp items (relics and other....)

++ for  repair stats for buff ruless of war.  

++ for repair  drop chance pvp items. (like have  in n bag 6 trinkets , 3 hands,  1 wrist) from  10 bgs. (i am cloth priest )

++ for implement  mark of honor

++ for repair rules for item level items from random bgs (yes this reward on 7.1.5 calkulated on your honor level. not arena rating)

:-)

• larifer and childofthenight like this

#50 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

++ for implement all pvp items (relics and other....)
++ for repair stats for buff ruless of war.
++ for repair drop chance pvp items. (like have in n bag 6 trinkets , 3 hands, 1 wrist) from 10 bgs. (i am cloth priest )
++ for implement mark of honor
++ for repair rules for item level items from random bgs (yes this reward on 7.1.5 calkulated on your honor level. not arena rating)
:-)

I was hoping,that they would implement the correct Battleground reward system at last with the start of the second arena season,along with the missing Relic drops,but they didn't.They just increased the item lv of the gear,based on the same illogical arena rating-random battleground scaling;Instead,as it should,to depend on the prestige/honor level and the Rng(luck)-the same way they did with the item lv chance of the emissary WQs rewards.There are many players that enjoy PVPing in the random battlegounds,but don't like,or aren't that good to get higher arena rating in 2vs2/3vs3.The arena rating has nothing to do with the gear you get from the random battlegrounds.The high rated arena players are getting high item lv armor drops from the arena games.And playing battlegrounds,if you don't have arena rating,doesn't feel rewarding at all.
And the artifact relics-are they eventually going to be added to the pvp rewards?I made this topic 6 months ago,during 7.0.3,and they are still missing from the list of pvp loot..

#51 childofthenight

childofthenight

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

It's really frustrating, after all the promisses Staff made and now again nothing done for bgs.

I just can't get it, why Staff forces players to do raids?! My playtime here is limited, don't want to waste it with raidfinding. Why can't I simply do bgs  and wqs if I want to (where wqs had been nerfed lately ) ... Of course I can do that, but I'm not going to get artifact relics or higher gear and in shortest time playfun is gone.

#52 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

A "funny" thing-i have just found out,that one of the other popular Legion private servers have used one of my posts made here,in the forum,from May,about the random battleground reward system (without letting me know),it has been just copy-pasted.The answer by one of their Admins:

Quote:

" We are using tables from legion season 1 rewards.

Meaning: based on your last week's best rating (not current one, LAST WEEK) you will get an item after you complete the 10 wins a day (this one works on our server, tested and confirmed by many pvpers who are 2k+ already).
You can find that table here: http://www.wowhead.c...restige-rewards

Arena rating DOES NOT influence the item level of random drops (meaning drops after bg ends or drops after arenas). Currently each won battleground provides a piece of gear, while arenas have a chance to drop them.

Item Level from random drops are influenced only by your Honor Level. The table we use is the following:
Lv1 - Lv3 -> 810
Lv4 - Lv7 -> 815
Lv8 - Lv9 -> 820
Lv10 - Lv19 -> 825
Lv20 - Lv29 -> 830
Lv30 - Lv39 -> 835
Lv40+ (meaning prestige too) -> 840.

We are aware that rewards are not from 7.1.5, because 7.1.5 is season 2 and nighthold was released. We can't possibly go with 7.1.5 because then pvp gear would be higher than actual Raid gear. The maximum iLvl you can get from random drops is after Honor Level 40, and it is 840. Soon the Warforged/Titanforged system will be implemented as well, meaning it can go well above 840 ".

And yet, all the my posts,wowhead and battle.net links here,regarding the Random BG reward system and the missing relic drops have been neglected for half an year already.

#53 ExilleCZE

ExilleCZE

• 23 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

What about some reply from stuff team?

#54 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:11 PM

I was waiting and hoping for months,since it was said that they would do something about it (check post number 45 above ),but i haven't heard or read anything since then.Nothing has been changed at all.They just totally ignored every information( wowhead,battle.net,ect links ),that was posted here,regarding the battleground rewards and the relics drops,and used the same irrational and unreasonable arena rating based reward system.Before the forum rollback,a staff member said in another topic that they are sticking to retail,and trying to make the server as Blizzlike as possible...Yes,certainly..

#55 Worgcraft

Worgcraft

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

Push :) need FIX

#56 ExilleCZE

ExilleCZE

• 23 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:14 AM

UP

• Worgcraft likes this

#57 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:28 AM

UP...

Any answer?Are the missing artifact relic pvp/WQs rewards going to be added eventually,almost an year later,after the Legion server was released?

Another note-that irrational,and not Blizzlike,arena rating based battleground reward system lead to high-rated players,entering with Premade groups,all day long,farming gear.Both horde and alliance.If a player enteres with solo que,in a random group-almost no chance of winning vs that premades.In case someone is going to say -" join a premade yourself,and que ",I sometimes do.

• Skelicz likes this

#58 Freezaa

Freezaa

• 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:19 AM

UP

#59 Nymera

Nymera

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWorld Of Warcraft

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:07 PM

do not hope for any fixes. come back next year when they added BfA

#60 ExilleCZE

ExilleCZE

• 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

Greetings players,

Firstly, Sorry for the late response.

Okay, I can see that alot of people agree with this topic.

I will bring this up on the next Staff meeting, and see what can be done about it.

Best regards,

Sweprod.

Seems like this staff team does'nt have meeting for half a year.. I hope they meet atleast once a year so I can start playing on this server again.