• elulecuoteqan and uhabexubi like this

#62 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:11 PM

Hello,just a couple of things that i want to share:
1.Relics and gear-one year since the Legion server was opened,and 7 months,since the topic was made.Nothing has been fixed,regarding the missing Relic rewards from PVP and WQs.Despite all the views,comments,bugtracker reports,wowhead,battle.net,youtube links and videos.I kept waiting,and waiting,month after month,since i know this is a private server,and there are many bugs that need a fix.But the same answer was given everytime-"the developers are aware of the topic,but they have other priorities now"-mythic + dungeons and raid bosses.Well,in my point of view,that problem is one of the most annoying,gamebreaking things here,in the Legion realm,that should have been fixed a long time ago.I know there are many players that like doing mythic pve content,but there are also players,that just wanna do couple of battlegrounds instead.As far as i am concerned,i haven't been raiding since Wotlk,10 years ago,i have been gearing by doing pvp in the last several expansions.But here,that is not quite possible-the artifact relic pvp rewards are not added,and the gear from the battlegrounds is not based on the RNG or the prestige/honor lv,but on the arena rating from 2vs2,which is not Blizzlike at all.Not to mention,that in order to have similar item lv pieces of armor, as the ones,dropped from the higher mythic+ keys,you need to be 2400+ rated.

2.World quests-similar to the pvp loot,the WQs are not dropping artifact relics,as they should,plus specific quest rewards-pieces of armor,trinkets,curios coins.Not only the daily emissary quest box.I am not talking about high-end,910+ gear,but at least something proper.That issue has been also reported,both in the bugtracker and in the forum.Plus,the rewards should scale,based on the item lv of the gear,the player has : "To keep World Quests interesting, the ilvl of item rewards will increase based on your current ilvl" - http://www.wowhead.c...d-quest-rewards.And here,they nerfed the WQs rewards (850-880 emissary cashe rewards) by purpose,to force the players do that mythic+ dungeons,if they want to have competetive gear.Well,i would rather stop playing,and wait for the next patch,if that issues are fixed at last,or even the Battle for Azeroth expansion,than to start farming those dungeons,since i am not enjoying this content - fight tactics,boss mechanics and so on.
That mythic+ dungeons are not the only thing in Legion,there are many other aspects of the game,that also need the proper attention,and which many players also like-solo World Questing( missing specific quest rewards and relics);Battlegrounds (missing relics and the illogical arena rated based reward system,Strand of the ancients and Isle of Conquest BGs are not implemented);The wolrd bosses,that still drop no loot,etc.
Thanks.

#63 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

A month later.Just a reminder :

http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=13249

http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=14649

• childofthenight and Javihurt like this

#64 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:03 PM

Up...are that issues going to be fixed/implemented at all?Whenever i check the website,and the changelogs-either a new raid boss is added,or a higher mythic+ difficulty is available and that's it.Nothing for the other aspects of the game,except the PVE raiding/mythic+ dungeons.Despite everything pointed out here,in the forum- (the missing relics,the wrong,not blizzlike,but arena rating based battleground reward system,the missing WQs specific rewards );And in the confirmed bug reports.This topic is totally neglected.It would be one entire year soon,since it was started.

#65 raliichhkaa

raliichhkaa

• 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

UP!!
Btw a lot of player's said that there havent been any changelog from over a year now if its true i wonder what the dev's ,Gm's and all staff members are doing?  Cuz a server with no changelog over a year sounds rly bad. I see  things that are now working, for example adding a NPc which give's and finishes quests takes 5mins.. its just an example of one smal thing which can be fixed so easy for short time. Idk how long it will take for the big fixes

• anokaha likes this

#66 ExilleCZE

ExilleCZE

• 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

UP!

#67 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:56 PM

Relics added into BG reward and World Quest reward item lists.

• Honey, BlackMass, anokaha and 3 others like this