#1 Mohsen

Mohsen

• 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Player name: Vagina(Me), Megetazz
Realm: Monster
What kind of abuse: Hack
Proofs:
Another information: First i wana report myself for i was testing a hack that allowed me to use name that cannot be used. Names like "vagina, dick, gm" can't be used except by using hacks. And as i was testing the options of the hack, i randomly saw that guy who was using some sort of speed/tp hack.

#2 addah

addah

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

Best report I've ever seen

[Monster] <Guild Master> Everyones, Priest PvP/PvE. Tauranosaur, Death Knight PvE. Elitest, Rogue PvP/PvE. Elitist, Druid PvP/PvE

[Deathwing] (retired) <Game Master> KaiKage.

#3 Cpal

Cpal
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

lol

#4 soifon

soifon

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

Do you really think anyone would even notice your name if you didnt mention it?

#5 Mohsen

Mohsen

• 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:02 AM

Do you really think anyone would even notice your name if you didnt mention it?

Nop, i doubt those nice gms will ever notice my name. No wonder i was playing with forbidden name for so long time and nobody ever noticed me. I am a player who cares about this server so much! And i really think it's unfar someone to use hack(except me ofc). I think i deserve to use hacks because i am a skilled player, and hacks are things that are not ment to be in the hands of a players who don't even know how to get their gear.

• Silvea likes this

#6 Sylvatic

Sylvatic

GameMaster

• Realm Leader
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

Nop, i doubt those nice gms will ever notice my name. No wonder i was playing with forbidden name for so long time and nobody ever noticed me. I am a player who cares about this server so much! And i really think it's unfar someone to use hack(except me ofc). I think i deserve to use hacks because i am a skilled player, and hacks are things that are not ment to be in the hands of a players who don't even know how to get their gear.

If you think you're so skilled hacker just because you're using forbidden names you're extremely wrong, there are even guides on how to do that using programs which are allowing you to change packet hex codes and trick the game e.g wpe/cheat engine. However this doesn't accomplish anything whatsoever and last but not least, not impressive.

You're banned and also that tp hacker.

Greetings,
Sylvatic

• Honey, Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt, LethalBunny and 2 others like this

Signature.png