Photo

Legendary Daggers Proc And Blade Flurry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dudu001

dudu001
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi, i recently have the legendary daggers, Golad and Tiriosh, and i was testing them. When the proc appears (Fury of the Destroyer) and i am using Blade Flurry for aoe, my combo points appears and disappears, its that a bug? or is working as intented, cause cant use the proc when i am using Blade Flurry.

#2 Qnox1337

Qnox1337

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 120 posts
  • LocationHeilbronn Germany

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

You have constantly 5 combo points the problem is that you dont really know on which target you get your combopoints while doing aoe dmg with bladefury. So you have to switch through the targets and search for the target with the combopoints or just wait until the proc is over. 

#3 Scorpon / Insy

Scorpon / Insy

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 144 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

Yeah exactly, when ur in the middle of blade flurrying, whenever ur leges procc, ur blade flurry spreads the combo points between other targets that ur dealing dmg on.

There is no reason in BIG aoe fights to spam switching targets, since in that case even Sinisters spam is still a better dps hold compared to where u lose time to searching and chasing ur own combos.

If we wanna talk about concrete things, like Hc Morchok fight, Warmaster, Etc. when there is only 2 targets, u can make a focus Evisc macro, Set the other target in ur focus (Like ur main target is Morchok, and u set Kohcrom as ur focus), and whenever ur leges procc, u can use that focus evisc macro that will spend ur combos on the other target.

Notice that whenever u use the focus evisc marco, ur combos regenerates back to ur main target, and after then again to the offtarget.

Always remember, 

You are someone's reason to smile, 

Because you are a joke.