#1 Terrorhexe

Terrorhexe

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 58 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:33 PM

Hello Community & Monster WoW Team 

I have a suggestion .. since the ingame Currency Courious Coin ingame is not Available many ppl run arround with no relics or they have only 1 or 2 relics cause they have no money for a 30k or 40k relic.

This currency is used at the Ethereal vendor Xur'ios in Dalaran for Relict Recipes and more 

Can you please add this Currency to the Vote or Donation Shop ? 

You can put the price like the Fraction Boost items .. 75 VP or 5 DP it helps the Server ppl do more Votes and some ppl have enough money to Donate it :)

it would be nice if you Take a look on it .. the Currency is Dropped from i think all Dungeon and Raid Boss

sry for my Bad English .. it´s not my main Language .. but i think you understand what i have for a suggestion :) 

greetz Terrorhexe 

• Dzonnys likes this

#2 Peduinoso

Peduinoso

• 29 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:32 AM

Also you can get relics on every Legion Dungeon. I mean, those items are supposed to be hard to get, that's why when you get one is like a big deal. If the currency is unavailable that's a bug, and perhaps sooner or later the dev team will add them to the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Curious Coin, Vote Shop, or, Donation Shop, 75vp/5dp