Photo

Like To Take My Old Guild Back But Guild Master Has Been Missing For 2 Months

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Swisschickie

Swisschickie
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

Hi, I had previously spoken to Spectralsap on Discord and he told me to send a PM to Honey, but that was fruitless. Not sure it was even seen. (Which, of course, is fine - we all have lives outside of WoW)

A few months back I started and built up a guild but then had to step back to spend summer vacation with my kids. The player I 'left' the guild to - so to speak - seems to have quit playing about 2 months ago. Now that I am back, I would like to take the guild back but with him gone it's a tad hard. (I have asked for him in world chat and also sent him in-game mail - both to no avail)

I would immensely appreciate it if someone could help with this, or at the very least let me know if Spectralsap was correct with the information that the guild can be handed back over to me.

The guild is 'Stars of the Alliance' on Sargeras-Legion and the current guild master is Tharianne, missing for 2 months. New (old) guild master should be Vestala - IF at all possible.

I am online at various times - US EST time, but am currently leveling a new character named Jinnee.

#2 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2574 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Dear Swisschickie,

Please contact the Realm leader of Sargeras (Sweprod) and continue this in PM.

He will have a few questions to you, and if everything is alright you will get back the Guild master rank.

(He will probably check the guild log, to get proof about your previous position)

Greetings,

Honey