Photo

Something Strange In Bugtracker(Attempt Number 2)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Parrypik

Parrypik

• 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Hello!

As I said before i have a question about posting bugs on bugtracker. I am interested in why some bugs get immediately status ''Confirmed'' or ''Fixed'' or whatever and the bugs I have reported still have status ''New/Unapproved'' I am just curious about it (i keep posting survival hunter bugs). Here are some screenshots so you know i did not make it up - http://imgur.com/a/tiMgU. So just tell me why some bugs that have been reported just few seconds before get their status ''Confirmed'' immediately and mine (mostly survival hunter bugs) don't. The only one bug report that got ''confirmed'' is the survival hunter mastery and even for that i had to write here. All the bug reports are written in details so there should be no problem. I don't mean to offend anyone i just want survival hunter to work as good as possible. 

Regards, Parry

• Peterlustig and Gligan like this

#2 Peterlustig

Peterlustig

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 283 posts
  • Locationgermoney

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

If they don´t confirm it, reports won´t get leaked and people won´t be able to upvote it. Wrote my reports for the 4th time and all except for one are still new and unapproved, i.e nobody except you can view the report.

• Parrypik likes this

#3 Preiman

Preiman

• 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

Its becouse they will confirm it only when it has some upvotes. And the reason why some bugs are confirmed and has short time in update column is that update time mean time from last edit (for example when report was change from status new to status confirm) and its not time when the report was create.

PS. look at my reports only that with some upvotes are confirmed.

https://imgur.com/a/bXigC

• Gligan likes this

#4 Preiman

Preiman

• 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

But the problem is that nobody can upvote your report becouse the search field in bugtracker doest work.
So others will see your reports only while they are on title page.

#5 Vicious Gnome

Vicious Gnome

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 661 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

Greetings,

Every bugtracker ticket will be checked and confirmed in time, some bugs have a higher priority than others that's why it perhaps takes a bit longer to get your bugtracker ticket confirmed.

Regards, Vicious Gnome

#6 Parrypik

Parrypik

• 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

So survival hunter bugs have 0% priority I guess. Probably because none plays the survival spec cause it has nearly no damage.. even just the mastery was fixed just few days before... the class is just one big mess. But alright i will keep posting tickets on bugtracker.

• Gligan likes this