Photo

[Pvp] Ear-Biter 2.0

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Update to Ear-Biter (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Gurubashi travel option?

1. Yes (10 votes [58.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.82%

2. No (5 votes [29.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

3. Neutral (2 votes [11.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

1v1 Arena option?

1. Yes, with ranking (12 votes [70.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.59%

2. Yes, but no ranking (2 votes [11.76%] - View)

3. No (2 votes [11.76%] - View)

4. Neutral (1 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 addah

addah

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:46 PM

ZkYaJ_QxTZKLJhwAmrrt-w.png

I would like this NPC to be improved so that it becomes more useful, and hopefully gets people interested in PvP again who have fallen from grace.

Please comment with your thoughts on Gurubashi, I really want to see it on Monster and it will give us a chance to revive World PvP and see some changes.

I don't want to go crazy so I will focus only on 2 suggestions here, please vote in the Poll.

1) Gurubashi teleport

- Travel to Gurubashi Arena from Ear-Biter

- Gurubashi is dead here, but is one of the most popular World PvP locations on Cataclysm servers

- Optional: Treasure chest in middle of the arena

- Optional: Free-For-All zone

2) Rated 1v1

- No need for any prizes or season rewards to be fun

- 1v1 ranking on website and/or ranking NPC in-game

- Bragging rights for top fighters

- Necessary: Don't allow Tanks/Healers

• Eintoter likes this

[Monster] <Guild Master> Everyones, Priest PvP/PvE. Tauranosaur, Death Knight PvE. Elitest, Rogue PvP/PvE. Elitist, Druid PvP/PvE

[Deathwing] (retired) <Game Master> KaiKage.

#2 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

You're being annoying lately with your shit

"What is he wearing? Somebody jack that fool's steeze, if im a faggot, spell it right i got way more than two G's"

http://prntscr.com/gfbbsf I will get know!

#3 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:03 PM

They have 2k - 3k static online / peak time on sargeras and on monster thats around 4k players minimum at all times (during the day).

Why would they fix anything on deathwing with 100-150 players at its best state? I'm surprised they didn't shut down that realm due to the realm hosting / server fees they have to pay each month considering the fact that they don't earn that much money off of that realm(Deathwing) therefore your posts will be ignored all the time, you're not to blame but you're a part of being dumb because of excessive spamming on forums with something which obviously will not get fixed or/and added-implemented. My previous post was a bit harsh but when i saw your name i wanted to legit kill myself. Put yourself in mainadmins shoes, you earn x60 times more money from both sargeras and monster realm combined than on deathwing, why would he fix anything or implement anything on deathwing when he rarely even post changelogs for Monster x12? Wake up already

Nevertheless, i upvoted your suggestions, let's see

Dejan

• Zyl / Nao and client33 like this

"What is he wearing? Somebody jack that fool's steeze, if im a faggot, spell it right i got way more than two G's"

#4 addah

addah

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

They have 2k - 3k static online / peak time on sargeras and on monster thats around 4k players minimum at all times (during the day).

Why would they fix anything on deathwing with 100-150 players at its best state? I'm surprised they didn't shut down that realm due to the realm hosting / server fees they have to pay each month considering the fact that they don't earn that much money off of that realm(Deathwing) therefore your posts will be ignored all the time, you're not to blame but you're a part of being dumb because of excessive spamming on forums with something which obviously will not get fixed or/and added-implemented. My previous post was a bit harsh but when i saw your name i wanted to legit kill myself. Put yourself in mainadmins shoes, you earn x60 times more money from both sargeras and monster realm combined than on deathwing, why would he fix anything or implement anything on deathwing when he rarely even post changelogs for Monster x12? Wake up already

Nevertheless, i upvoted your suggestions, let's see

Dejan

Well I'm talking about Monster realm....... But sure this idea could work anywhere.

Yeah I tryhard, because I'm not going to play on this server and cry about problems without sharing the solutions.

People staying quiet and not voting in polls, not reporting bugs or sharing any ideas, are part of the reason why this servers management/development teams have been so slow over the past many years to get anything of significance done.

This thread took me less than 15 minutes to make, and if it made you as a player come to a better understanding of why it's important to keep making demands of server owners and getting the community together on ideas, then it was worth it.

Don't give up, just get louder.

P.S. Edit your post instead of double posting bruh

[Monster] <Guild Master> Everyones, Priest PvP/PvE. Tauranosaur, Death Knight PvE. Elitest, Rogue PvP/PvE. Elitist, Druid PvP/PvE

#5 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

Funny how ignored my entire point about the fact that they'll never focus on Deathwing over Sargeras / Monster x12 but you brought up that i made 2 posts instead of editing the first one

"Yeah I tryhard, because I'm not going to play on this server and cry about problems without sharing the solutions."

It's not worth the effort you put into these bug reports simply cos main is prioritizing legion over cata which is understandable at a certain degree.

-"People staying quiet and not voting in polls, not reporting bugs or sharing any ideas, are part of the reason why this servers management/development teams have been so slow over the past many years to get anything of significance done."

So you're officially nullifying everyone's effort they put into creating bug reports which is the reason of the slow management/development?

It took you less than 15mintues to make, so what? You're bumping topics which are 1year old about some topics you've made long time ago and basically begging them for fixes even though Mainadmin is obviously prioritizing higher populated realms over deathwing, and last but not least Sargeras over Monster x12 which is proven on the front page of the website.

P.S. every single time i see last post from addah, i don't even need to click on it to know it's him suggesting something new or whining about something which hasn't been fixed over a year or 2, which isn't a bad thing but over time it gets annoying as fuck, any normal person would gave up by now.

I copy-pasted instead of quoting your each line, cus honestly i cba.

Dejan

#6 addah

addah

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

Funny how ignored my entire point about the fact that they'll never focus on Deathwing over Sargeras / Monster x12 but you brought up that i made 2 posts instead of editing the first one

"Yeah I tryhard, because I'm not going to play on this server and cry about problems without sharing the solutions."

It's not worth the effort you put into these bug reports simply cos main is prioritizing legion over cata which is understandable at a certain degree.

-"People staying quiet and not voting in polls, not reporting bugs or sharing any ideas, are part of the reason why this servers management/development teams have been so slow over the past many years to get anything of significance done."

So you're officially nullifying everyone's effort they put into creating bug reports which is the reason of the slow management/development?

It took you less than 15mintues to make, so what? You're bumping topics which are 1year old about some topics you've made long time ago and basically begging them for fixes even though Mainadmin is obviously prioritizing higher populated realms over deathwing, and last but not least Sargeras over Monster x12 which is proven on the front page of the website.

P.S. every single time i see last post from addah, i don't even need to click on it to know it's him suggesting something new or whining about something which hasn't been fixed over a year or 2, which isn't a bad thing but over time it gets annoying as fuck, any normal person would gave up by now.

I copy-pasted instead of quoting your each line, cus honestly i cba.

Dejan

Well I was a GM on Deathwing realm so I know more about its situation than you do, and I'm not talking about Deathwing in this thread, it's about Monster realm with the bulk of Cata population, so I'm not worried about your comparison.

- In the past year I've had a handful of staff members tell me Monster fixes are coming after Legion is up to speed, patch updated, next wave of updates, etc. The development of each realm is not exclusive and can be done at the same time, considering what effort it takes to fix the BASIC problems on Monster realm (talents). If a single changelog of Legion (the last changelog was ~40 fixes) was dedicated to Cataclysm instead then players would return to the server who left, and the PvP gameplay would be almost perfect.

- What I'm saying is 1-2 people trying every few months, giving up and moving on, is never going to attract enough of the Admins attention to an issue. If all of those people were here to voice their opinion on what needed to be done or an idea to be discussed,(like voting in a Poll to record thoughts) the Admins would be more inclined to produce results.

I'm of the opinion there is not a single bug on Monster-wow that hasn't already been reported, and there hasn't been a fix in a year.

I'm saying it takes little to no effort to articulate my ideas. I'm bumping older threads so they can get more votes, as Mainadmin has told me in the past if something gets enough votes he will seriously consider it, so my fingers are crossed with hope.

P.S. I'm glad you said so, I would prefer it if you left my threads alone and kept your negativity to yourself.

#7 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

Well I was a GM on Deathwing realm so I know more about its situation than you do, and I'm not talking about Deathwing in this thread, it's about Monster realm with the bulk of Cata population, so I'm not worried about your comparison.

Whats your point?  You were a GM on Deathwing realm so what? I used to be GM on both deathwing and monster realm back in the days (2015's). Honestly being a gm doesn't mean shit, it doesn't make you any more experienced than anyone else tbh.

#8 addah

addah

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 393 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Back to the subject at hand, it should go without saying that having Gurubashi PvP active on Monster realm is EASY to accomplish, EASY to implement and BENEFITS server population by providing another enjoyable World PvP feature.

It's just a matter of fact that it would make things more fun overall, but the reason why some people voted no is either because they disapprove of the method by which the plan is achieved, or they just personally don't like Guru and don't care that it would help with the servers population.