Vanilla Rings, Trinkets And Necklesses

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowash

Shadowash

• 38 posts
  • LocationShadow Realm

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

I'm into twinking and I checked marketplace to see if there is any items that can help me, and fair enough there is full tier 3 set but we need some trinkets,ring and necklesses. I want to be full bonescythe rogue and I need ring to finish my set. Plus it's hard to get some of the tier 2 items bcs half of the bosses are not working in MC and BWL. So if you can put some of that on marketplace that would be great!

#2 yusfull

yusfull

• 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

Rofl... i hope you know how many bugs there are in the legion realm? There are more important things for fixing than those trinkets... such a dead post :D so funy 

dude i think he was being serious..., its what he wants to see on the server so how is that even funny?

• Shadowash likes this

#3 Shadowash

Shadowash

• 38 posts
  • LocationShadow Realm

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Yeah okay I know there is more important stuff to be fixed, but this is not some big problem, they just need to add items on marketplace, I twink because that's my way of playing wow and I enjoy it, plus they said that they will try to help twinkers to get appropriate expirience of playing the game like that so yeah I'm serious about those items.

• mauro730 likes this

#4 tjockisen

tjockisen

• 43 posts
  • LocationThe true country of real brutal vikings.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

If you had been here few years earlier, you would have market place who did have all kind of off items, Neck , Rings , trinket and those for all levels. Even professions stack 20x was able to vote/dp on. But since many players find Abuse objects, High levels item to low level characters. 

The only thing they could think of is ban and Remove all kind of items, since we went 4.3.4, Never really had anything as that.  Even Monster 4.3.4 got alot of Twinking Alliance. So I know + We know. how that looks on the market shop. From lvl 81 you can find neck and rings. but Trinket is not there. Lvl 81 and over is there. part of trinket ( lvl 85 ).  Since we when 4.3.4, we have not really get anything Hard scripted things on monster, they focus on the New realm.  MoP - WoD and now Legion, So I doubt the will be anything they will help us ( Low levels twink players ). 

Get use to this :P

#5 tjockisen

tjockisen

• 43 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

And People can't Really understand the Meaning of playing a Low level characters....

#6 tjockisen

tjockisen

• 43 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

That market shop 4.0.6 Was best of all, what this server had to offer us. not as Today market.

#7 yusfull

yusfull

• 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

That market shop 4.0.6 Was best of all, what this server had to offer us. not as Today market.

well hopefully the server can fix their marketplace up (and hopefully make reputation rates x10) xd

• tjockisen likes this