10 replies to this topic

#1 childofthenight

childofthenight

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys,
this problem, I'm having, occured with the change to 7.1.5 and I made postings  2-3 times before, without any replies at all.
Today I'll try it again, because I don't want to give up my monk.

The 1st issue belongs to worldquets. I have no wqs at all for Wardens - Suramar has wqs, but no emissary. Mostly I get a single emissary at Val'sharah, very rare at Highmountain, Stormheim or Azsuna.
Once I could do random emissaries 1, 2 or 3 all over Broken Island!
Of course I was and I'm friendly or more with every faction there.

2nd issue that bothers me a lot is, since 2-3 month or more I'm getting emissary gear from lvl810 to 875. I know it is random, but it can not be like that. I'm ilvl 880 and used to get 885/890 gear until it suddenly stopped. Now I'm stucked at ilvl880 for so long! Doing my 4 wqs for the one emissary cache day after day, mostly at Val'sharah.
Can somebody understand how frustrated I am?
I'm asking for some help. Pls Staff, GMs or whoever, tell me, how to solve this  problems? I tried all I could, like  deleting cache a 1000 times and disabling all addons, without any changes.

Ayy help would be thankfully appreciated - have a very nice day.
-lg-

• Javihurt likes this

#2 Devil0171

Devil0171
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

pls help! . idk why i banned( Banned: Banned!
Reason: "Hacking in open world (TP hack)"

I never use TP HACK I DONT HAVE TP HACK IN MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF THIS SERVER
I created this acount 5 years ago !
Im Old Player
i Rlly dont know why im ban pls help me gm, ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10375 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

WTF THIS SERVER
Im Old Player

Is better to start your own thread also remember to state the realm and name of the banned toon.

#4 Sylvatic

Sylvatic

Heroic

• 646 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

WTF THIS SERVER
Im Old Player

http://forum.monster...-tp-hack-world/

There you go.

Signature.png

#5 childofthenight

childofthenight

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

I need an answer pls. Can't believe nobody knows why I have these issues and how to solve, wardens and suramar world quests (emissary) for instance :(

-lg

#6 JoeBazzoka

JoeBazzoka

• 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

There was a change in how world quests work here around the same time 7.1.5 hit the server. Now you have one emissary per day, although it can get up to 3 if you wait 2 days (each day you don’t do emissary grant you bonus one next day up to 3). Ilvl was also nerfed shortly after that as well because world quests gave gear of same ilvl as mythic emerald nightmare and because people actively avoided doing group content, especially in pugs. Before you could overgear current raid (ilvl 880+) without even doing a normal mythic dungeon. I actually like it more now than then. More people are interested in raiding and m+, which means that it’s easier to find players to pug or fill spots in guilds, but that is just my opinion.

#7 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:40 AM

Opposite to the previous oppinion,this is what i think about the state of the Wolrd Quests here :

My confirmed report in the bugtracker-http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=14649  ,and my comment from the Missing artifact relics PVP/WQs rewards topic :

" World quests-similar to the pvp loot,the WQs are not dropping artifact relics,as they should,plus specific quest rewards-pieces of armor,trinkets,curios coins.Not only the daily emissary quest box.I am not talking about high-end,910+ gear,but at least something proper.That issue has been also reported,both in the bugtracker and in the forum.Plus,the rewards should scale,based on the item lv of the gear,the player has : "To keep World Quests interesting, the ilvl of item rewards will increase based on your current ilvl" - http://www.wowhead.c...d-quest-rewards .And here,they nerfed the WQs rewards (850-880 emissary cashe rewards) by purpose,to force the players do that mythic+ dungeons,if they want to have competetive gear.Well,i would rather stop playing,and wait for the next patch,if that issues are fixed at last,or even the Battle for Azeroth expansion,than to start farming those dungeons,since i am not enjoying this content - fight tactics,boss mechanics and so on.

That mythic+ dungeons are not the only thing in Legion,there are many other aspects of the game,that also need the proper attention,and which many players also like-solo World Questing( missing specific quest rewards and relics);Battlegrounds (missing relics and the illogical arena rated based reward system,Strand of the ancients and Isle of Conquest BGs are not implemented);The wolrd bosses,that still drop no loot,etc. "

#8 childofthenight

childofthenight

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Many thanks @stranded and @JoeBazzoka <3

Finally I got some answers and I have understood that emissary is only 1 a day and that gear level has been nerfed to 880 max. ^_^

So I'm forced to do PVE, if I like it or not, because wq AND bg does not give any useful gear/relics etc. ... Stranded did explain exactly what it means!

One question left:

why I get no Wardens and Suramar _emissary_ quests anymore?

Now I made another character and she has the same isssue.

Again many thanks to the guys giving me replies and explained the things I didn't know until now.

-lg-

#9 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

"...So I'm forced to do PVE, if I like it or not, because wq AND bg does not give any useful gear/relics etc. ... Stranded did explain exactly what it means!

One question left:

why I get no Wardens and Suramar _emissary_ quests anymore?

Now I made another character and she has the same isssue. "

That is why i have stopped playing recently,cause i just got tired of waiting one year for the PVP relic drop/correct battleground reward system imlements,and the missing specific WQs rewards,despite all the topics,comments,wowhead/battle.net links and bugreports that i have posted.You just simply can not progress with your gear/weapon item lv,if you don't do mythic + dungeons.And i don't like that.All the alternative ways to gear up are limited here,in Sargeras.

Regarding the Wardens/Suramar daily emissary WQs-yes,they are rare,compared to the Val'sharah-Highmountain-Stormheim ones.Idk why,but it is so.If you wait 2-3 days,without doing the daily emissary world quests,you probably would get either the Wardens,or the Suramar ones,as second,or third emissary.

• childofthenight likes this

#10 childofthenight

childofthenight

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 180 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

@stranded:

You're talking just out of my heart.

If nothing changes for bgs and wqs, progress will be limited pretty soon, also with my new character.

So many threads were written,  I don't know why staff favor  PVE, but I guess there is nothing else we can do about it.

-lg-

#11 syrel

syrel
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:50 PM

WHY I CANT ENTER IN BATTLEGROUNDS with Mirandi ?