15 replies to this topic

#1 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2605 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

Dear PvP fans,

we would like to reveal a project that’s been under development for roughly two years now by Remedy WoW. This project is focused on the PvP aspect of the game and the development team has worked solely on that throughout their progression. During the development they united with famous PvP players who have shared their experience from retail to help to recreate the best Cataclysm PvP experience possible.

Monster WoW is ready to release one of the best Cataclysm servers out there. We aim to restore the memories and nostalgia of a once glorious cataclysmic PvP experience.

Our new instant 85 realm offers a competitive and quality experience for PvP obsessed players.

We provide optional entertaining features such as:

• Weapon enchant transmog NPC
  • Transmogrification Items for 2v2 and 3v3 Rating
  • Morpher NPC (Visible only to you)
  • Arena Spectator
  • Solo Queue 3v3 (with no rating reward)
  • Character Template NPC

F.A.Q:

What gear do I start in?
S10 390item level and you will be able to get offpieces for honor

What's the end game gear?
S11 with limited pve items (All proc items such as bonelink, vial will not be available)

How can we obtain pve gear?
You can get pve gear from conquest points same way for the cataclysmic pieces

What is mount transmog?
You can obtain a special kind of mount, that can be transmoged to look like unique creatures via an NPC. This NPC will be available a bit later after the release as well.

When does the season starts?
Pre-season will be active for 1 month from server launch, and then we will start the normal one.

Future of our Deathwing realm:

We decided to close our actual fun realm, because the new core is way more stable.

The characters from Deathwing realm will be transferred to our new server, however we will remove every S11 pieces, HC items and legendaries as they won't be available on there.

The S11 will be mailed to the old characters after the first month, so they are compensated for the time they spent on our server. Titles, achievements, transmog gear, mounts will be transferred.

Close of Deathwing realm: February 1, 2018

Nemesis realm will be LIVE on: February 2, 2018 18:00 CET

• Ddantee, Jabbawockez™, Tosan2 and 6 others like this

#2 Doram :D

Doram :D

• 30 posts
  • Locationspain

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:16 AM

so just remplace the realm? 

NOS IN DEUS ET MERETRIX VIRGO CACAMUS 

#3 mike1000

mike1000
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

so just remplace the realm? 

nop, Dw has custom stuff in it  :)

#4 vartej

vartej
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

Characters from actual Remedy server (Arena Pas) will be deleted ??

#5 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 759 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

Characters from actual Remedy server (Arena Pas) will be deleted ??

Yes, We will only transfer current deathwing accounts+characters to the new realm Nemesis. So any characters people had on Remedy Wow will not be transfered to monster-wow.

• Sickret likes this

8oHWzJ6.png

#6 baggen95

baggen95

• 34 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

If Legendary items will be removed, what will happen to legendary weapons and legendary transmog items that people donated for, I supose thay will be refunded as donation points?

#7 Honey

Honey

• Administrator
  • 2605 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

The transmog items will be transferred of course. but the daggers and staff won't be available on the new realm.

• baggen95 likes this

#8 baggen95

baggen95

• 34 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:17 PM

Okay transmogs will be transfered sweet! But what about the Legendary staff and or daggers, will thay be refounded as donation points to spend on something els?

#9 Honey

Honey

• Administrator
  • 2605 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

No, we can't provide refund sadly. We had to close Deathwing because of economic reasons, the character transfer is the compensation for the players...

#10 baggen95

baggen95

• 34 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

Okay im fine with that i only purchase 1 Legendary Staff so no hard feelings, but i can tell you alot of people will not be and this will not make a good reputaion for the server, i hope you are aware of this. But ofcurse it's all up to you guys.

What I think you guys should do is just refunding the items that will be lost in the transfer to Donation Points. This will not make a inpact on your economic at all, since the money is alredy is transfered to you guys. And the people that will now lose the items thay spend 100 Donation points on per item, will surly not donate agein.

But once agein it's ofcurse up to you guys, just chared my knowledge and experiense from oter servers.

Sincerely Baggen

• Mike, Nerfmeganfox, billspike and 4 others like this

#11 SirzechsLucifer

SirzechsLucifer

• 35 posts
  • LocationGörmany

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:28 PM

baggen best :D

• baggen95 likes this

Wintraders are Bitches

#12 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

Splendid Honey/Thomas, by the way, about the new core, is it possible to use it or something for the Blizzlike realm monster? Just a wonder, cuz it'll be awesome to have those 90 - 95% of things working as retail in the main realm dont you think? :3

• Jabbawockez™ likes this

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#13 Blackox

Blackox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 320 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

Splendid Honey/Thomas, by the way, about the new core, is it possible to use it or something for the Blizzlike realm monster? Just a wonder, cuz it'll be awesome to have those 90 - 95% of things working as retail in the main realm dont you think? :3

Wait to see what the effect will be. The fish is in the sea and you put the pan on it. :D
  • Ddantee likes this

#14 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 387 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

comando17 stick to wintrading with your spanish crew

"What is he wearing? Somebody jack that fool's steeze, if im a faggot, spell it right i got way more than two G's"

#15 Jabbawockez™

Jabbawockez™

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBosnia

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

Oh, I would like to be honored starting over again, anyway jus to let you know Niki that am still around, with a new member of familiy :) Recetly we have give a born to my little warrior boy, so I hope we will still hang around no matter what playing some pvp pve. Let me know if old people knowing me still plays, am stuck in alliance  :P give me text on skype amer.halilich greeting Niki! 

great work staff of monster !

- ex gm or pvp nerd Jabba  ;)  :rolleyes:  B) 

• Honey likes this

Bear in mind every mask falls in the face of death. Even the most evil people, when dying, show kindness and their bright side. 

#16 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Oh, I would like to be honored starting over again, anyway jus to let you know Niki that am still around, with a new member of familiy :) Recetly we have give a born to my little warrior boy, so I hope we will still hang around no matter what playing some pvp pve. Let me know if old people knowing me still plays, am stuck in alliance  :P give me text on skype amer.halilich greeting Niki! 

great work staff of monster !

- ex gm or pvp nerd Jabba  ;)  :rolleyes:  B) 

I think I remember you, Not sure :P

• Jabbawockez™ likes this

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png