Spell Delay For Casters?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

Hey guys.

So I've macroed Demon Soul with on use pvp trinket but they aren't activating at the same time. Everytime I want to burst I spam the button until the second one activates which won't happen within a few seconds of spamming meaning I lose a few seconds. It's literally equivalent to burst cd + trinket having a 3 sec cast time which is just stupid.

Also, do you guys feel the insane spell delay sometimes? I'm always between 24-37ms (mostly 24-25) but my global cooldown is all messed up. I think it has something to do with the way my spells queue. Does lag tolerance in interface work here?

#2 soifon

soifon

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:55 PM

#showtooltip
/cast Demon Soul
/use Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badge of Dominance

Just tested it, working fine.

#3 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:40 PM

#showtooltip
/cast Demon Soul
/use Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badge of Dominance

Just tested it, working fine.

Tried it and it doesn't work at all. When pressing the macro you posted ( which is the same as mine ) you have to wait 1-2 seconds before it will activate the second ability/trinket. So it pops demon soul first and then I have to wait a few seconds before the trinket activates.

#4 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:35 AM

Bump.

#5 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

Bump?

#6 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

Okay after testing for different classes I've noticed that I can't macro two items/spells to do the same thing. Say on-use spell power trinket with icy veins. Or demon soul + synapse/on-use trinket.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I simply cannot believe that everyone is waiting an extra second to activate other spell/item/racial....