Photo

Hidden Artifact Appearances Doesn't Work

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 looser91

looser91
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

Why most of the hidden artifact appearances doesn't work anymore? i talked with a lot of players and they said that they used to work before but now it seems like they don't.. I am havoc DH i need to kill a flying bat i can find the bat but it's impossible to kill him since he is flying and you can't stay in the air for so long or you cant hit him for 10 mil. with one hit .. the vengeance one is class hall research with a portal it used to work but i don't see the portal anymore and i have the research already.. for prot warriors you need to search a cave and it's a chance to get it my friend is searching it for 3 days now still nothing and i doubt it that it's working .. Will be good to get some pointers if they really work but there is some kind of trick to do them.. i tried everything to kill that flying bat "Downfall" jumped from everywhere with goblin gliders farmed all day the mobs for the quest item shooting it with the cannons on the bottom trying to pull it down with combat and gliding slowly but he is getting out of combat the cannons don't hit him the quest item isn't droping... 

• Javihurt, Honorium/Civile and Jimmybb like this

#2 Honorium/Civile

Honorium/Civile

• 20 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:49 AM

+

"Without monsters,there can be no heroes."
In-game(Legion): Honorium(priest),Civile(paladin),Executive(druid)

#3 Jimmybb

Jimmybb
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

Tried to find Downfall a couple of times yesterday with Emerald winds toy and I couldn't see the mob at all. I glided in above the top of the building in Felsoul hold which is where the mob seems to be in all the YouTubes I've seen of people getting the Havoc hidden artefact appearance.

Anyone know if the mob spawns at all any more?

#4 Tarikalin

Tarikalin

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:08 PM

Ive seen the mob today but it still seems to be buggy as fuck. you still cant stand on its winds

Its in front of the Big tower

#5 Tarikalin

Tarikalin

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:14 PM

*edit: Ive done it a few secs before and hes droppin it. Dont ask me how i fucking done it but for sure with the emerald wings.

Cya