• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

Long time passed since we implemented deep changes in mechanics and generic mechanics, but time has come here is the first part.

Generic:

Global Cooldown syncronization:
- Now Global cooldown adjusted to you latency, it allow you to maximalize your DPS or react faster in PvP where every ms matter. It is noticeable mostly with high haste based classes(UH DK, Rog, Mage). (Also implemented on Sargeras realm).

Pet follow rework:
- Your companions now following you more accurate which provide better visual experience and better position for control them. (After feedbacks it will be implemented to Sargeras realm also).

Combat management:
- Rework spells which should or shouldn't give you "In combat", it makes sense in high rated Arena games the full list will updated later, also need feedback from our PvP testers.

• Yorouiky, Honey, tetenko and 41 others like this

#2 salina101

salina101
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

#FELLSGOODMAN

• tommyghots likes this

#3 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

OMG I'll kiss you if I can, finally the things of  "combat" 

Still left the redirect bug but its ok :3 for Blind <3 

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#4 DomiiWTF

DomiiWTF

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

Well it took you for ever to do something good. :D But thanks anyway, appreciate it. :)

#5 Entusk

Entusk

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBroken Tusk Inn

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

Looks like it's worth visiting monster once again

• Deepmind likes this

#6 Sylvatic

Sylvatic

Heroic

• 646 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Quick PvP Update:

Combat state:

- Players now can enter arena matches regardless of them being in combat or not.

- Shadowmeld now successfully removes combat as intended, works in arenas and battlegrounds only.

Hunter:

- Flare now works more accurate, doesn't get nullified in LoS.

- Bullheaded now is fixed and can remove all CC from hunters pet. (Sap, Cyclone, Hibernate, Ring of frost and more)

Shaman:

- Grounding totem now dissapears as soon as it does its job. 

Mage:

- DR with ring+poly completely fixed

- Orb no longer ignores textures, if a mage shoots a orb at a pillar, it will not go through anymore.

- Living bomb no longer breaks Dragons Breath

• Ciloo98, Itsbulls.-, iAsakuna and 2 others like this

Signature.png

#7 pablo escobar the cocaine

pablo escobar the cocaine

• 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:54 PM

someone tellme whether demon blades talent of demon hunter will be fixed ? 

#8 Frostreaver

Frostreaver

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

Combat management:

- Rework spells which should or shouldn't give you "In combat", it makes sense in high rated Arena games the full list will updated later, also need feedback from our PvP testers.

You need to fix this for Warlocks, if I put Dark Intent on a resto druid, I can expect to be in combat the entire arena match, battle ground, dungeon, or raid.

#9 osdeibi

osdeibi

• 17 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

When are going ti fix the Bridge in Well if eternity. Shammy totems go straight at the bottom and are useless also some skills for others characters :/
  • Noll likes this

#10 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

When are going ti fix the Bridge in Well if eternity. Shammy totems go straight at the bottom and are useless also some skills for others characters :/

If thats the case the mobs in the boss fight have to be fixed as well, since they go through the floor but no one says that right?...

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#11 osdeibi

osdeibi

• 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:37 AM

There's a huge change with the time spawn and the amount of materials in the world.

Monster is a HUGE Server for this small amount of materials spawns Twilight Jasmine and Elementium in Twilight Highlands are so small now, we are a lot of player trying to gather that sometimes is stupid go there and gather none of this because THERE'S A LOT OF PLAYER DOING THE SAME AS YOU...

I mean, this post matter for some admin or what? :s

#12 osdeibi

osdeibi

• 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:39 AM

If thats the case the mobs in the boss fight have to be fixed as well, since they go through the floor but no one says that right?...

Illidan still in bug mode! And i love when the adds start to fight each other i love this bug

#13 David

David

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:51 AM

Oh Lord, Praise the Lord GCD is finally improved!