Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1004 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

Can any body explain this bug? :/

I used arrows so he can see it better

qvGTDUa.jpg

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#2 latan

latan

• 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:41 AM

Nerfsmeldmon here. I have soooo many questions...

Why do you post it on forums? Didn't you just say that you talked with "Thomas", Sylvatica, & "Honey" and that they said they'd fix the bug and shit like that?

Jeez, for a guy who has everyone in their pockets you sure do need to go to great lengths just to figure out that this is a common bug that *can* happen with most (if not all) crowd control effects.

Moreover, why does it say we all have millions health? Please bind at least ONE of your mounts Jesus Christ already! And "Ciclón" really?

P.S. Fix Soul Link.

• mauro730 and zereissenxd like this

#3 zereissenxd

zereissenxd
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

you're so funny guy, nice edit i can see u take your time to made this, good job reporting this.. isnt our fault if server its still bugged :D keep crying and i hope u will made a video about how i outplayed u with my main rogue cya "ddantee" 

• mauro730 likes this

#4 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1004 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:23 AM

Nerfsmeldmon here. I have soooo many questions...

Why do you post it on forums? Didn't you just say that you talked with "Thomas", Sylvatica, & "Honey" and that they said they'd fix the bug and shit like that?

Jeez, for a guy who has everyone in their pockets you sure do need to go to great lengths just to figure out that this is a common bug that *can* happen with most (if not all) crowd control effects.

Moreover, why does it say we all have millions health? Please bind at least ONE of your mounts Jesus Christ already! And "Ciclón" really?

P.S. Fix Soul Link.

I already told you... your partner's fault... he wanted me to post the arena in forum n.n and I have the random mount binded... when you press shift + up or down there are more bars (Y) , Since i'm a rogue. is not necessary at all to be honest... stealth --- > mount

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )
iYQzF53.png

#5 iAsakuna

iAsakuna

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 116 posts
  • LocationSlackin Elwynn

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

A cyclon can't be blinded, its full of wind. Wind don't have eyes.

• Ddantee and latan like this

Guild Master of Elwynn Slackers
-----
CtBpVyO.png