Photo

Dr Is Fixed?!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mcsandokan

Mcsandokan

• 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:51 AM

When will DR finally be fixed and when we will be able to finally start playing some real pvp without being catch in a mage ring of frost x2 times for 10 sec after that followed by 3 fears 3 stuns against 3 fears etc till we die im full geared tank and ccs never get broken on me i was sitting in ring of frost and all these ccs by watching how mage is casting 1 by another 1 greater pyroblast it feelt like im watching movie where everyone loses.

• Ddantee and ewehabo like this

#2 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

Yea, it really sucks too have full duration stuns 24/7, no wonder every1 are rogues. They say that Nemesis is working blizlike, maybe dr fixes could be looked there.

#3 Mcsandokan

Mcsandokan

• 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:32 AM

Yeah but they should be on other one as well it really feels sad when you are stuck in ring of frost 2 times for 10 sec its just so damn annoying.

#4 crazyboyaa

crazyboyaa

• 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

After 2 years they still didnt fixed it, thats so sad somehow.

I mean you can do easy r1 as mage/rog. But when will monster understand this.

#5 Kakerino

Kakerino
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

I don't know what you're talking about being honest. Fear and ring doesn't share DR at all, and cheap with rof or rof with sap is sharing DR, so... What are you guys talking about? :D

#6 Kakerino

Kakerino
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:20 PM

Also, how can you be "easy" R1 as RM when everyone at high mmr is queing Thug or Jungle (Counter comps) Could you give me at least 1 reason? :)

#7 Delafey

Delafey

Marshal

• GameMaster
  • 228 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

If you have any issues regarding DR's make a report on our bugtracker and we will for sure have a look at it. As far as I can tell everything works like it should. Maybe I am wrong.

Regards, Delafey.

If you have any questions related to Nemesis realm or you need assist with something feel free to private message me.
Also my Discord is : Delafey:0555

#8 kekmanftw

kekmanftw

• 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:16 PM

First of all ring shouldnt share dr with any kind of stuns.However i noticed that its still possible to get full poly after ring

#9 Kakerino

Kakerino
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

No, it is NOT possible to get full poly after ring, that was buggy and got fixed like 2-3 weeks ago? lawl

#10 Mcsandokan

Mcsandokan

• 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

Kakerino im not complaining or anything im just trying to get an attention and hopefully help this get fixed out so not just me but many other players can finally enjoy the pvp a bit once again i know what CC's share DR with others but being in RoF for 10 and as soon as you get out of that one after 10 sec you end up in another one the same moment when that one was about to expire for another 10 sec.

#11 larifer

larifer

• 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:55 PM

warlock fear is reported (legion) many times but nothing . is a funy stay in fear and wait to die if you have medailon on cd..  formula "Damage may cancel the effect" here is buged

#12 Light

Light

Heroic

• GameMaster
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

DR's are working as they should in Monster & Nemesis, I'm closing this topic.