Photo

Battleground In Legion Are Really Bad

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lucipherius

Lucipherius
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

Hi to everyone who is reading this post, well what i mean by battlegrounds in legion are really bad is the fact that many premades, especialy guild are stopping people from farming their gear in the bgs, as a low geared shaman i can say that the aliance guild called "MicDrop" are completely ruining the games, these are high geared people with communication who basicaly dominate every single battleground. I don't understand why the rated battlegrounds should be in the same Q with low geared random players who are looking just to lvl up their gear. Well from experience i can say - this is impossible. I think the matching system should be waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy more item lvl based or just random players, playing against random players, but not Premade group with 3 high geared healers and way more geared dps's just to dominate the battlegrounds all day long, this is making people quit the game because of that and I'm one of them i leave this server, its just not fair, that's all. Thank you for the attention

• uceilizaf likes this

#2 Anothersheal

Anothersheal

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK,Manchester

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

Premades games exist since the release of first patch of wow,back in classic it was the only way to farm and farm r14 gear ,go make a premade yourself or get used to it

Untitled-1.gif

#3 mrgacar

mrgacar
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:32 PM

If you're trying to gear up with bgs in legion you're doing something extremely wrong.

#4 mrgacar

mrgacar
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:34 PM

Also pvp stat templates make it so that even if you have no gear you can win against a high geared player easily if your overall skill is higher idk why you're complaining.

#5 Schokuspokus

Schokuspokus

• 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

Legion just sucks thats all